myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
being president is a joke to Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope...just making a comment about Spicer, that's all..If you dig him, you think he's a good front end for Team 39%, that's your opinion.
Dude, look at the 10 yr, and the Gold market....stupidity, ha yeah right...
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, you can choose to remain ignorant if you want to. Obviously, it's your choice. I know I'm right on this.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I have mentioned all my Mexican friends that have families and own businesses will not travel to the USA because of trump. They are passing on going to Disney and such places with their family. Most went every year.

Why would any foreigner want to have to go to a place with such despicable people that believe grabbing a female in the pussy is acceptable behavior. So accetable that the person elected ran on such behavior.

Even Canadians are skipping trips to the United States after the Trump travel ban

Quote:
The toll of the president’s proposals has been swift on the nation’s tourism industry, with tour group organizers saying that people suddenly have an unsettling sense that the United States isn’t as welcoming a place as it once was. One industry expert pegs the projected lost revenue for 2017 at $7.4 billion.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was it billions marching against trump for his lies and this is for his tax return lies...
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here was a great exchange by the moron trump 2 years ago on twitter...

where he was complaining how to make america great again, that china was stealing from us basically. And someone pointed out what hypicrritical idiot he was selling his crap items from China... the donald went McVeigh...

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015/7/6/1399563/-Donald-Trump-gets-into-Twitter-war-with-Modern-Family-writer-is-obliterated

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with lies he claims one thing and it makes his word a joke. Which now when a serail liar is caught they escallate. just as I said why he was going to start a war/ military action before the syria gas occured. again he revered everything he had ever said was it 30 posts that obama should not do anything when Syria gaseed over a thousand is what is believed. Here just a few handfulls and full about face. He had even demanded that Obama get congressional approval.

But now with his child negotiations of the real world, he is caught lying in a nuclear potential conflict. So N korea now says they will do one launch a week because of trumps stupidity.

So it backs a compulsive serial liar narcissist into mandating a stronger attack position.

South Koreans Feel Cheated After U.S. Carrier Miscue

By CHOE SANG-HUN
Quote:
News that the Carl Vinson strike group was thousands of miles from the Korean Peninsula rather than headed toward it drew accusations of bluffing and manipulation.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what an international embarrassment ...

again he is a psychopathic serial compulsive liar... IE definition of a right wing and what right wingers love....

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/4/21/1655072/-Trump-says-Pavarotti-is-a-great-friend-of-mine-he-died-10-years-ago-and-his-widow-says-stop-lying

Trump says Pavarotti is 'a great friend of mine'—he died 10 years ago and his widow says stop lying

Quote:
Unpopular orange blunt object of a President Donald Trump had a press conference with Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni recently. It’s hard to screw up a press conference introduction but the wannabe tiny-handed model did just that.

Through the ages your country has been a beacon of artistic and scientific achievement. That continues today. From Venice to Florence, from Verdi to Pavarotti—friend of mine. Great friend of mine.—These bonds...
As an American I want to jump out of a window every time he speaks as president. Not since George W. Bush came on the scene has someone seemed so thoroughly unimpressive. He’s also an insane liar and, as the Independent in England reports, Pavarotti’s widow and his family can’t stand the guy—and they don’t imagine their late great Luciano could either.

However, Mr Pavarotti's family have previously asked Mr Trump to stop using the singer’s most famous aria - Nessun Dorma - at his campaign rallies.

"As members of his immediate family, we would like to recall that the values of brotherhood and solidarity which Luciano Pavarotti expressed throughout the course of his artistic career are entirely incompatible with the world view offered by the candidate Donald Trump," the family said in a statement to the press.
You can watch the Trump pronounce Pavarotti “Paverotti” below. And go over to this diary for more discussion.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump the recruiting tool for more terrorists...

daaa....

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/what-impact-trump-administration-s-islam-rhetoric-n749711

Does the Trump Administration’s Islam Rhetoric Make U.S. Less Safe?

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donald Trump’s ignorance keeps getting in the way

Quote:
TPM’s Josh Marshall recently put it this way: “Ignorance is just the first stage of Trump’s fairly advanced problem. He is not only ignorant but clearly unaware of his level of ignorance. This is compounded by a seeming inability to understand that everyone else isn’t equally ignorant to him.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/donald-trumps-ignorance-keeps-getting-the-way?cid=eml_mra_20170424

Quote:
There’s much to discuss in Donald Trump’s stunning interview with the Associated Press, but it’s worth pausing to pay special attention to the president’s explanation for his criticism of NATO.
“They had a quote from me that NATO’s ‘obsolete.’ But they didn’t say why it was obsolete. I was on Wolf Blitzer, very fair interview, the first time I was ever asked about NATO, because I wasn’t in government. People don’t go around asking about NATO if I’m building a building in Manhattan, right? So they asked me, Wolf … asked me about NATO, and I said two things. NATO’s obsolete – not knowing much about NATO, now I know a lot about NATO – NATO is obsolete, and I said, ‘And the reason it’s obsolete is because of the fact they don’t focus on terrorism.’”
For now, let’s put aside NATO’s counter-terrorism work and instead focus on Trump’s welcome concession: when he first started publicly discussing his perspective on the alliance, he didn’t “know much” about NATO. After all, his focus was on New York real estate, not international affairs.

He did, however, pontificate anyway, criticizing NATO while seeking the nation’s highest office.

We could, of course, focus on why a presidential candidate didn’t “know much about NATO” in 2016 – it seems like the sort of thing a would-be national leader would have firm opinions on before launching a White House bid – but I’m just as intrigued by the idea that Trump was comfortable publicly criticizing one of the key pillars of global security in recent generations without actually knowing what he’s talking about.

It’s an epistemological mess: Trump is asked a question, then he answers it, then he learns something about the subject matter. At the risk of sounding picky, that’s not the order in which this is supposed to go.

If this sounds vaguely familiar, it’s because this dynamic has come to define much of Trump’s presidency to date. He assumed he could simply tell China to curtail North Korea’s nuclear program, and he said as much many times, but then he had a 10-minute conversation with China’s Xi Jinping, at which point he, in his own words, “realized it’s not so easy.”

Trump repeatedly criticized the U.S. Export-Import Bank, before having a chat with the CEO of Boeing, at which point he said “it turns out” he likes the Bank after all. He talked about passing health care reform without knowing how “complicated” it was. He spoke about U.S. policy towards Syria without understanding Assad regime role in horrific atrocities.

We’ve discussed the problem of Trump suddenly discovering things the rest of us already knew, and that’s certainly an important hindrance to his presidency. But his acknowledgement about NATO is a distinct point: Trump is comfortable telling the public that when he gives an opinion about an important subject, it’s possible, if not likely, he has no idea what he’s talking about.

In the president’s mind, this doesn’t even make him appear foolish or irresponsible. On the contrary, Trump seems to believe he can just guess what the truth might be and it’ll all work out in the end. This is more than an ignorance problem; it’s a learning problem. Trump doesn’t know what he doesn’t know, but he’s nevertheless prepared to tell you his thoughts on the subjects he doesn’t understand.

TPM’s Josh Marshall recently put it this way: “Ignorance is just the first stage of Trump’s fairly advanced problem. He is not only ignorant but clearly unaware of his level of ignorance. This is compounded by a seeming inability to understand that everyone else isn’t equally ignorant to him.”

Agreed. We’re talking about an ignorance that’s compounded by a lack of self-awareness, which by any fair measure, is a rather brutal combination.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

because of how stupid he is and he gets nothing done.... he is such a compulsive serial liar, again no question the russians were involved in the election cycle and he will not appoint a special prosecutor that is a pit bull. And all branches of government are controlled by partisan right wingers that do not want the truth because they can not handle the truth.

they know he is all about the circus ie picture opportunities... propaganda vs actually getting anything accomplished for the majority of Americans who did vote. after all the majority of americans who did vote did not vote for him.

Senate staff perplexed by unusual White House private briefing on North Korea

Quote:

Some lawmakers wondered if President Trump intends to use the highly sensitive meeting as a photo op ahead of his 100-day mark.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 37 of 41

Jump to: