myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Hillary vs. Trump
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Hillary vs. Trump Reply with quote

Now that the clown car is empty, and the man with tiny hands is the last clown standing, I will give 2 reasons that I will vote for Hillary.

1. She was instrumental in securing equal rights to education for children with disabilities. I have a grandchild who has special needs, and those rights are priceless to me. Here from the organization that she began work with:

Quote:
Washington, DC -The Children’s Defense Fund (CDF) celebrated forty years of changing the odds for children and honored Former Secretary of State and CDF alumna Hillary Rodham Clinton on Monday, September 30, 2013. Secretary Clinton was recognized for her dedication and contributions to child advocacy.
“CDF is pleased to recognize Hillary Rodham Clinton, who has been a tireless voice for children. She’s brilliant. She cares deeply about children. She perseveres. She’s an incredibly hard worker, and she stays with it. She’s done extraordinarily well in everything she’s ever done. and I’m just so proud of her,” said Marian Wright Edelman, President of the Children’s Defense Fund.
In a video tribute Clinton, said “It’s the mission that CDF has stood for that I’m proud that I was a small part of promoting…We worked hard in the White House. We certainly appreciated the efforts of organizations like CDF kind of, you know, charging ahead.”
Hillary Rodham Clinton was with CDF from the beginning. Rodham joined CDF as a young staff attorney right out of law school and knocked on doors to research and help prepare CDF’s first landmark report, Children Out of School in America – a major catalyst for the enactment of the Education for All Handicapped Children Act, now the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. She became a CDF board member and ultimately board chair until she became First Lady.
- See more at: http://www.childrensdefense.org/newsroom/cdf-in-the-news/press-releases/2013/honoring-hillary-clinton.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/#sthash.t9kYVxe8.dpuf

2. She was instrumental in providing health care for poor children--the Children's Health Insurance Program, CHIP. Here from 2008 is a fact check article establishing her role: http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/giving-hillary-credit-for-schip/

While the initial passage of the CHIP program was bi-partisan, with 85 Senators voting in favor, Republicans have steadily opposed expansion of the program. Bush vetoed 2 bills in 2007, and the expansion of the program had to wait until Obama took office and the Democrats had majorities in both teh House and Senate. CHIP provides health care to about 8 million children whose parents cannot afford it.

During that time Trump's public service record consisted of stiffing the government on taxes and contractors on payment for their efforts. He was, of course, pursuing the high social values of trying to line his pockets by extracting money from those addicted to gambling. In the process he left local contractors, the City of Atlantic City, and the Federal government holding the bag. The choice could not possibly be clearer.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How special, so special that it deserved a new thread!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As if Mac would vote for anyone but a Democrat. PLEASE!

At least the republicans had a Car(choices) unlike the dems who sent their anointed pick on a unicycle.

Apparently democracy is something democrats only talk about..
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As expected, a little misogyny from NW and nothing of substance from Matty that extols the merits of little hands.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
As expected, a little misogyny from NW and nothing of substance from Matty that extols the merits of little hands.

So you are okay with Bernie getting screwed and the racist, sexist, emails sent by DNC.......NOTHING TO SEE HERE , MOVE ALONG..
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...."and your little dog too..."
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remind me how many more votes than Hillary Bernie got? And remind me what he accomplished? And JB--you should be ashamed. If you have no valid criticism except a misogynist slur, just shut up.
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lsmft

Last edited by jp5 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone get up on the wrong side of the bed today?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Remind me how many more votes than Hillary Bernie got? And remind me what he accomplished? And JB--you should be ashamed. If you have no valid criticism except a misogynist slur, just shut up.

From her defense of a rapist who brutalized a 12 year old girl, to the DNC fix of the election, Hillary Clinton should be charged with treason.

Had Bernie been promoted like she was, had the debates been held earlier at prime times, Bernie would have been the nominee. She is s vile slithering worm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175  Next
Page 1 of 175

Jump to: