myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The new American Fascism
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:05 am    Post subject: The new American Fascism Reply with quote

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o44Z824B_ks

Hate from the left. I hope you're all proud of who you vote with.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's with the goofy video formatting and presentation? I think we have a very questionable victim that desperately wanted some attention. Everything seems so contrived and easily captured.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
What's with the goofy video formatting and presentation? I think we have a very questionable victim that desperately wanted some attention. Everything seems so contrived and easily captured.

You actually question the victim?? We should be able to walk through a crowd in AMERICA without fear of political retribution.....shouldn't we??
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KKK idiot showing up at a protest of police killing black man...

talking about a person with no brain,,, ie a right winger like the ones on this forum who can not figure that out...

Now here this is what right wing thugs do to people having a 4th of July family picnic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XSTrXX7hbo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjc7Jg_gMy0

West Virginia Coal Thugs Disrupt July 4th Picnic (Video)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dave-cooper/west-virginia-coal-thugs_b_226979.html

Quote:
Two weeks after actress Daryl Hannah and NASA climatologist James Hansen were arrested at a peaceful protest against mountaintop removal coal mining in West Virginia, irate coal miners disrupted the annual 4th of July community picnic atop Larry Gibson’s Kayford Mountain (video below).

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:

talking about a person with no brain,,, ie a right winger like the ones on this forum who can not figure that out...

Now here this is what right wing thugs do to people having a 4th of July family picnic...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dave-cooper/west-virginia-coal-thugs_b_226979.html

Quote:
Two weeks after actress Daryl Hannah and NASA climatologist James Hansen were arrested at a peaceful protest against mountaintop removal coal mining in West Virginia, irate coal miners disrupted the annual 4th of July community picnic atop Larry Gibson’s Kayford Mountain (video below).

That reminds me of just about every union strike ever. They probably learned their thuggery from their union and the toxic counter productive attitude they breed so well.

Cue, the predictable clueless response drawing comparisons to German unions that are so polar opposite to North American labour unions.

So you support union thuggery when they're making demands of their employers, but not when some group is demonstrating in a motion to eliminate their jobs?
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, something is very wrong about the video. Again, what's with the goofy formatting and presentation? I think the video is crafted BS, and I serious doubt that the victimization was real.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite all the endorsements by the Fraternal order of Police, Border Patrol, 60% of Veterans, over 200 Generals, the NRA, etcetera, virtually the entire global MEDIA, INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, is attacking Trump. Almost like brainwashing. And former friends like to post facebook memes about how stupid anyone is who'd vote for Trump.

Well, there are plenty of good people in that basket of DEPLORABLES, to make me wonder.....If so many ex presidents, billionaires, and Hollywood types are lined up, I think there is some global reason for the fear. Is it that Trump will finally expose the corruption? Will he protect the people from the globalists? Will he audit the Federal Reserve? Please don't say he's unfit. Too many rational people think he's fine.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

Quote:

That reminds me of just about every union strike ever. They probably learned their thuggery from their union and the toxic counter productive attitude they breed so well.

Cue, the predictable clueless response drawing comparisons to German unions that are so polar opposite to North American labour unions.

So you support union thuggery when they're making demands of their employers, but not when some group is demonstrating in a motion to eliminate their jobs?

you are so stupid about american politics you idiot canadian...

please do tell us about US union thuggery you idiot...

please do fill us in what the corporations use to do before elections to workers with thuggery before unions and still do... you are so stupid that it is amazing you pipe in US politics when you are such a failure at it.

Did you stay in a holiday in express last night so you are an expert now? you trump clone..

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Despite all the endorsements by the Fraternal order of Police, Border Patrol, 60% of Veterans, over 200 Generals, the NRA, etcetera, virtually the entire global MEDIA, INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, is attacking Trump. Almost like brainwashing. And former friends like to post facebook memes about how stupid anyone is who'd vote for Trump.

Well, there are plenty of good people in that basket of DEPLORABLES, to make me wonder.....If so many ex presidents, billionaires, and Hollywood types are lined up, I think there is some global reason for the fear. Is it that Trump will finally expose the corruption? Will he protect the people from the globalists? Will he audit the Federal Reserve? Please don't say he's unfit. Too many rational people think he's fine.

gee where are the papers, some who never endorsed a dem but one or two times in a hundred years or so.

Gee the police unions, and border guards right wing always idiot., no different than hollywood and university is generally 90% for liberals, daaaaaaaaaaaaa

the military generals normally 10 to one for repugnants now about 1-1 or 1-2 for the first time in history of them weighing in. This is a huge shift...

Gee the military vote only 60%, when normally about what? my bet is 10-20% normally for a dem. so again a gain for the dems.

trump is a deplorable... again daddy bailed him out during all his failures till daddy gave him bank. again if trump would have invested his daddys money alone vs going bankrupt 2-6 times for billions of dollars. well he would have more money than he has now by probably 10 fold.

again this media only endorsed 2 other in 200 years, lincoln and lbj.
[img][/img]

swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to believe that you actually think that Donald Trump can do what he promises and says. Just listening to the guy pump out the most ridiculous airhead promises about things that he knows nothing about is outrageous. The guy doesn't have a clue, and you know that just listening to him.

Sure, he's paid politicians off in the past to twist things his way in his business endeavors, but that's hardly credible experience getting anything done in a difficult bi-party environment like Congress, or anywhere close to what's required on an international scale.

Just looking at the losers that Trump surrounds himself with is telling. Most of them are a fricking joke that you would find on the right wing extreme. No way I'm behind such folks, and it just blows me away that stupid folks are being sucked in. Rudy Giuliani is off-the-track nuts, and most all of the others kissing Trump's ass are easily in the same ballpark. The fact that Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly are Trump's go-to media promoters at FOX News is totally laughable. I'm sure that Alex Jones is dependably aboard the Trump bandwagon too. Totally insane.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: