myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
My body and mind are the property of my Master.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chalob52

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject: My body and mind are the property of my Master. Reply with quote

I am always in submission to my Master whether He is present or not, ready to please Him at anytime, in any place, under any circumstances, regardless of who may be present. For the opportunity to submit and to please is by far more important and satisfying than any other pursuit. i trust my Master will keep me safe, protecting His reputation and mine in the presence of others, as He examines my ability to present myself to Him and to others in a subtle manner when required to protect our lifestyle from those who may not understand, nor support, as long as our behaviour is not in any way misrepresented nor misinterpreted by those who may be afar. i am to set, once again, a good example, ready to explain my position to others when required to do so. my lifestyle is a part of a growing culture for which i must never forget that i am an integral part.

Am kinda new to the lifestyle..But I will be glad if you can write me on jmaya67 at h o t m a i l dot cum, so that i can share all about me and my pics
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you a paid troll by any chance......

why would anyone ever pay you to post on this forum?

isobars

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: My body and mind are the property of my Master. Reply with quote

chalob52 wrote:
I am always in submission to my Master whether S/He is right or not, ready to please Him at anytime, in any place, under any circumstances, regardless of whether s/he's sane. The opportunity to submit and to please is by far more important and satisfying than doing what's right for my nation and the free world. i trust my Master will keep me safe, protecting His reputation before mine in the presence of other, more rational, people and ideas, as He examines my ability to expose myself to Him and to others in a subtle manner when required to protect our lifestyle from those who may not understand, nor support, as long as our behaviour is not in any way publicized. i am to set, once again, a good example, never ready to explain my position to others even when required by the Congress or the American people to do so. my lifestyle is a part of a growing counterculture for which i must never forget that i am an integral part. ... of.

Am kinda new to the lifestyle..But I will be glad if you can write me on jmaya67 at h o t m a i l dot cum, so that i can share all about me and my pics

Let me guess: You're a Democrat.

And ... SERIOUSLY ... dot "cum"?

A gay Democrat.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: My body and mind are the property of my Master. Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
chalob52 wrote:
I am always in submission to my Master whether S/He is right or not, ready to please Him at anytime, in any place, under any circumstances, regardless of whether s/he's sane. The opportunity to submit and to please is by far more important and satisfying than doing what's right for my nation and the free world. i trust my Master will keep me safe, protecting His reputation before mine in the presence of other, more rational, people and ideas, as He examines my ability to expose myself to Him and to others in a subtle manner when required to protect our lifestyle from those who may not understand, nor support, as long as our behaviour is not in any way publicized. i am to set, once again, a good example, never ready to explain my position to others even when required by the Congress or the American people to do so. my lifestyle is a part of a growing counterculture for which i must never forget that i am an integral part. ... of.

Let me guess: You're a Democrat.

And ... SERIOUSLY ... dot "cum"?

A gay Democrat.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

In the lawsuit that was against Trump she said he raped her as a 13 year old, when he tied her up to the bed and she was yelling for someone to help her at trumps pediophile home, i mean convicted pediophiles home that trump loved this guy obviously per her case sharing in the torture for his young ones there.

Trump even commented on his good friend convicted serial pediophile that Epstien liked then young, to that effect.

How is pediophile longest serving republican speaker of the house doing now a days. Denny Hastert?

Arn't there a bunch of church right wingers in hot water for their sexual abuse. Oh there is an entire former right wing church that had that issue for was it 50-200 years...

isobars

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm ... case closed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: