myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Plymouth conditions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biffmalibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject: Plymouth conditions Reply with quote

When should I drive to Plymouth? Does today have potential? Barrick? Isobars? Thanks.
ciobst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, today has potential. Stop at 3Mile if it is good. Best swell on the Columbia imo
biffmalibu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About how far advanced to the east do the clouds have to be for Plymouth? Thanks.

Yesterday, the good wind and swell was near Maryill and Rufus. So there was no need to drive further. It was spectacular.
30knotwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swell was ok at Wall yesterday. Nothing compares to 3mile. Yesterday was ~28 average all day at 3mile, would have been 5 star, I couldn't carve out time for the drive.
biffmalibu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I bet it was excellent at 3 Mile.

The west end of the Wall was full of chop. Ask Ezzy Legacy David O. about the swell and wind at a certain section of the Wall yesterday, between 1-4pm. He owned it, and I can confirm he got the biggest monster swell with nobody else around. Smile
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Irrigon Light sensor is very near Plymouth, but why drive past The Wall, Roosevelt/Arlington, or 3-Mile when they're going off? Besides, even though Plymouth is <25 minutes from me, I haven't sailed there in 12-14 years because of the garbage, its very limited swell, and its seclusion and clientele. Just days after three of us cleaned it up, it returned to its normal state: a garbage dump at which I wouldn't park and leave a 1982 pickup truck worth $75 ... even though it would fit right in. It's been a bit cleaner the last few times I've checked, but I'm not leaving a vehicle there unattended nor am I launching in anything short of combat boots. Fishermen are pigs and illegal dumpers are worse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: