myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 107, 108, 109  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
vientomas wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Biden: People 'shouldn't vote for me' if they believe sexual assault allegations.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Is there anybody running Biden's campaign?
That has to be one of the most bone headed things he could have said in light of what he's currently facing, does he really want the job?
Do the people running his campaign really think he isn't on the doorstep of dementia, or do they really know that, but are just pushing an empty vessel to be filled up with a consortium of liberal shadow leaders?
One of the worst campaigns I've ever seen ever since Michael Dukakis. The only thing missing so far is a ride in a tank.

How would you have advised Binden to answer the question?

O’Donnell asked Biden about what he would say to women who were “eager to vote for Joe Biden, but this gives them serious pause because they do believe Tara Reade."
There is no good answer that he could offer, other than continuing his denial, which he should have done, and nothing else. And because it's people like Norah O'Donnell (a talking head from the liberal MSM) asking about it, as opposed to only asking him questions about anything else, and not going there, only shows how serious this is.

“They should vote with their heart.”

“If they believe Tara Reade, they probably shouldn't vote for me. I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade,” Biden told Lawrence O’Donnell during an extended interview Thursday on MSNBC.

Biden, the apparent Democratic presidential nominee, said he didn’t remember Reade, who worked for him for less than a year in 1993, two decades into Biden’s 36-year Senate tenure. And while he again said that all women who come forward with accounts of abuse or harassment “should be taken seriously,” he also said it should “be thoroughly vetted,” and charged that Reade’s story “has changed as it's gone on.”

“But I don't want to question her motive,” he added. “I don't want to question anything other than to say the truth matters. This is being vetted. It's been vetted.

"They went and people interviewed scores of my employees over my whole career. This is just totally, thoroughly, completely out of character and the idea that in a public place in a hallway, I would assault a woman? I promise you, it never happened,” Biden said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/i-wouldn-t-vote-me-if-i-believed-tara-read-n1207516
mac

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
vientomas wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Biden: People 'shouldn't vote for me' if they believe sexual assault allegations.
~~~~~~~~~~~
That has to be one of the most bone headed things he could have said in light of what he's currently facing, does he really want the job?
Do the people running his campaign really think he isn't on the doorstep of dementia, or do they really know that, but are just pushing an empty vessel to be filled up with a consortium of liberal shadow leaders?
One of the worst campaigns I've ever seen ever since Michael Dukakis. The only thing missing so far is a ride in a tank.

O’Donnell asked Biden about what he would say to women who were “eager to vote for Joe Biden, but this gives them serious pause because they do believe Tara Reade."
There is no good answer that he could offer, other than continuing his denial, which he should have done, and nothing else. And because it's people like Norah O'Donnell (a talking head from the liberal MSM) asking about it, as opposed to only asking him questions about anything else, and not going there, only shows how serious this is.

You keep trying to divert attention from Trump's admitted sexual assaults. The ads write themselves. "I did move on her like a bitch", if you're famous you can get away with grabbing them by the pussy. As opposed to, it never happened about someone who has changed her story multiple times.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYC Health Commissioner to NYPD chief: "I don't give two rats' asses about your cops":

https://nypost.com/2020/05/13/nyc-health-commissioner-wouldnt-supply-nypd-with-masks/
nw30

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
vientomas wrote:
nw30 wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~

You keep trying to divert attention from Trump's admitted sexual assaults. The ads write themselves. "I did move on her like a bitch", if you're famous you can get away with grabbing them by the pussy. As opposed to, it never happened about someone who has changed her story multiple times.
Me?!? Now that's funny. I'm a nobody here,,, just like you.
When you mainly stick with media sources that only say or print what you want to hear or read, then you won't be getting all the news on that due to the biased practice of deletion.
Same thing when you were demanding sources from me when Flynn's recommended dismissal hit the news, you thought I was making it up. Laughing Laughing
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
NYC Health Commissioner to NYPD chief: "I don't give two rats' asses about your cops":

https://nypost.com/2020/05/13/nyc-health-commissioner-wouldnt-supply-nypd-with-masks/

What's your point, public officials saying stupid things? Yeah, that's news. Rolling Eyes
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump lost his best friend... his best racist friend...

https://news.yahoo.com/steve-king-iowa-house-primary-results-randy-feenstra-041528642.html

Iowa congressman Steve King loses Republican primary

Quote:
Rep. Steve King of Iowa, whose history of racist statements resulted in years of criticism and eventually discipline from Republican leadership, lost his primary Tuesday night.

The winner of the five-way race was Randy Feenstra, a state senator who outraised King by several hundred thousand dollars and had won endorsements from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the National Right to Life Committee.

Last year King was condemned or outright abandoned by a number of Republican allies who stood by him through his long history of racist rhetoric when he asked, speaking to the New York Times, “White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” Previously, King had attempted to defend his association with international far-right groups by saying, “If they were in America pushing the platform that they push, they would be Republicans.”

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how true one is outdoors vs indoors. One is touching seatsto get to your seat and one is not any cross contact. numbers going up in the states that relaxed
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a perfect reenactment place...
vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lindsey is a POS who blows with the wind. No scruples or principles.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/republicans-against-trump-lindsey-graham-joe-biden_n_5ee44eb3c5b675e4528547a6?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucmVkZGl0LmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAG64Ha3lT-gZmlxbw21LdFBLZNedAMpXghwQo6DyA94qxt5C7G1hp9KEfo2ZcUFEN0I8sH0FXI9bupw59GAqVVeDgoIRFseHiZ-JDd1O2sytYYVFNXOZFGubXndd2FkkOtaRtVBLYtw6EBMvdCjRzeQkPZYz3hiE_c58t4a3taFk
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not see a large crowd of protesters,

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/six-members-of-trump-s-tulsa-advance-team-test-positive-for-coronavirus-85508677671

Trump campaign cancels outdoor events ahead of Tulsa rally amid low turnout

Quote:
The Trump campaign canceled the outdoor events it planned ahead of President Trump's first rally in months amid a tense political backdrop, anti-racism protests and the coronavirus pandemic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 98 of 109

Jump to: