myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 107, 108, 109  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Trump and his buddies get nearly 1/3 of the tax cut. Written in at the last minute, Corker and Trump are the big winners. Malibu and his ilk are the big fools. Drain the swamp? You're insane. They sold it to you fools.

Your democrats threw everything at the tax bill, including the kitchen sink, for the last 6 months at lease, claiming all sorts of calamity, even the future death of the republican party. Chuck Schumer says "the tax bill will be an anchor around Republican ankles". The dems will now reclaim both houses of congress and Trump will become a lame duck.
If this bill is so bad, if this tax cut is such a disaster for the Republicans, why did they do everything they could to stop it? Why did they try so hard?
Logic would dictate that if all that were to be true, then they should have not put up such a big fight and concentrate on the long game, but they didn't and and still aren't. So why?
Fighting for "the little guy" or "the children", or better yet, they've all of a sudden become deficit hawks? That's a laugh.

The fear of success.

I plan on some big capital expenditures next year, in order to reduce my tax liability. Contractors here in California are already working double shifts, just to get the work done.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
I never thought I'd see the day that Republicans would cheer a tax hike on millions of tax payers in the country... Remarkable.
BTW- the effective tax rate on corporations in the US is already 21%, so its not clear how that will benefit.

I never thought I would see the day that the states that preach equality and offer endless entitlements would whine like little school girls when they are asked to pay for it.

70 to 80 % percent of Americans will see savings.

Just to clarify, I will pay more in FEDERAL taxes now...the same in CA taxes. I will be paying for the subsidization of the bums in Red States you disparaged in your post above. My support for CA does not change. Endless entitlements? Go google to top ten states who depend on the Federal largess. YEP, all red.

And when you google those entitlements, do it by the numbers in each state.
Cal, Ny, NJ, MA, DC, MD, PENN, Mich, Ill
The vast majorities will be in the moonbat states .......by far

That's because the populations are high...If you want a fair economic discussion, you need to use per capita data. C'mon Matty, I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed but please lend a little common sense.

And why do you think their populations are high Einstein?????? BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING HANDOUTS AND ENTITLEMENT CULTURE..
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genius
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
I never thought I'd see the day that Republicans would cheer a tax hike on millions of tax payers in the country... Remarkable.
BTW- the effective tax rate on corporations in the US is already 21%, so its not clear how that will benefit.

I never thought I would see the day that the states that preach equality and offer endless entitlements would whine like little school girls when they are asked to pay for it.

70 to 80 % percent of Americans will see savings.

Just to clarify, I will pay more in FEDERAL taxes now...the same in CA taxes. I will be paying for the subsidization of the bums in Red States you disparaged in your post above. My support for CA does not change. Endless entitlements? Go google to top ten states who depend on the Federal largess. YEP, all red.

And when you google those entitlements, do it by the numbers in each state.
Cal, Ny, NJ, MA, DC, MD, PENN, Mich, Ill
The vast majorities will be in the moonbat states .......by far

That's because the populations are high...If you want a fair economic discussion, you need to use per capita data. C'mon Matty, I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed but please lend a little common sense.

And why do you think their populations are high Einstein?????? BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING HANDOUTS AND ENTITLEMENT CULTURE..

speaking of the most damaging handouts of a society, as we know the founders went after them to bring us a nation. Trust fund kids destroy all society as a whole... handouts to trust fund white so called victims...

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Genius

wow can you give us the real link to her page or is that like one of the hundreds of fake news right wing whores who hate democracy post.

Wow would that be a major racist post if no link is provided to original source...

I believe if it fake you should be banned for being a racist liar... racist lie posts you put up should be a criminal offense. Your intent is to create hate and harm with lies.

https://tweeterino.com/TX18CongWOMAN/status/198725

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
holly Cow batman, look at this reversal, the dems were such minorities in VA and wow in this election they tied it up... wow seems trump is way toxic for the elections...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrat-wins-one-vote-virginia-legislative-election-recount-234625991.html

Democrat wins by one vote in Virginia legislative election recount

Quote:
(Reuters) - Virginia Democrat Shelly Simonds won a seat in the House of Delegates by one vote, changing the power balance in the state legislature and extending a tide of Democratic victories beginning with November's capture of the governorship and several legislative seats.

Related Searches
Final Vote Count For 2017 ElectionVirginia Election
Simonds beat incumbent David Yancy in a recount held Tuesday, both parties said in statements released after the unofficial vote recount was completed by officials in Newport News.

"Never, ever forget how very much your vote counts," House of Delegates member David Toscano said on Twitter, one of many Democrats rejoicing that a single vote handed them the seat.

"I want to thank the voters who came out on Nov. 7," Simonds said in a news release. "It wouldn't have happened without their participation."

Republican leaders in the House of Delegates welcomed Simonds and thanked Yancy for his service, but the chairman of the state party vowed to fight on.

"Today, our opponents carried the day," Republican Party of Virginia Chairman John Whitbeck said in a statement emailed to Reuters. "Tomorrow, we begin again."

Simonds' election, which still must be affirmed by a panel of three judges, means that the 100-member House of Delegates will have an equal number of Democrats and Republicans. That could lead to more moderate policies by forcing the parties to share power.

Before the Nov. 7 general election, Republicans held 66 seats to Democrats' 34, along with a majority in the state senate, according to the election information website Ballotpedia. The GOP still holds a slim margin in the senate.

Also on Nov. 7, the state elected Democrat Ralph Northam in a bitter race for governor, dealing a setback to President Donald Trump with a decisive victory over a Republican who had adopted some of the president’s combative tactics and issues.

turns out the dems had over 200k more votes but because of right wing democracy ... again the people spoke yet the dems are only equal.

we do not have democracy... we have a de of thieves that have been doing this for what 20 years now, and you wonder why America is run by the russians...

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/virginia-democrats-achieve-a-tie-in-legislature-despite-landslide-1120341059522?cid=eml_mra_20171220

coachg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Coach, if you listen to the news, you'd think collapse is imminent. It isn't. Trump is rough, but he's exposing so much government corruption and partisanship. This is a good purge.

Trump is not rough, far from it. He reminds me of some cheesy car salesman from a bad TV show in the 70s. I'm not sure what corruption exposing you are talking about because from my view he pretty much hasn't done anything other than the tax bill which he has offset with another massive expansion of the deficit. I mean really, is it that hard to stop growing the deficit? It doesn't matter if it is a democrat or republican in office, they just can't be fiscally responsible. On second thought, he has been great for the SNL ratings & awards.
I take all news with a grain of salt so I'm not too concerned with a collapse.

Coachg
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
coachg wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Best solution is to vote R in California

No, no, no. Voting along party lines-republican or democrat-is how we ended up in the presidential mess we had last year, a bad choice between Clinton or Trump.

I don't know the answer but there has got to be some way to convince good, honest, qualified people to run for office instead of the liars & cheats we keep getting.

Coachg

Coach, if you listen to the news, you'd think collapse is imminent. It isn't. Trump is rough, but he's exposing so much government corruption and partisanship. This is a good purge. Now that the Tax law has passed, we can see just how bad California politicians have made things. Just how high our taxes are. It's time to get rid of them.

I agree with Matty too.

malibu girly, the only corruption he is exposing is his, from the most ever in the history of the USA convictions of his top lieutenants ever... in less than a year in office, he has what 4 convictions and 4 under indictment and about 40 being investigated.

All shown to be lying about involvements with Russians, again why are you involved with the single largest enemy state of the USA when you are running for president? and lying about it at every level of the administration...

Malibu girly, again how does a low-level thinking trust fund kid like you figure anything this simple out... he can't...

again we need an independent counsel that is a partisan to go after trump, not some life long right-wing FBI agent who will not go after Trump raping children... Trump dealing with the mafia, and so on. again trumps best friend is a convicted serial pedophile where trump has witnesses he raped children in the pedophiles home. And those witnesses have filed unde penalty of perjury sworn statemnts with the court trump is a child rapist. Trump is yet to file a reply of as he promissed sue.

again trump holds the record for lawsuits in the history of the world and he is not filing for people under oath saying he is a child rapist.

mac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep whistling boys, a 2% cut--that's what it is for 8 out of 10--won't be noticed by most people, won't stimulate much in the way of consumer spending, and won't take the give away to the rich stench of the bill. From the Washington Post:

Quote:
“In our polling, we see the Republicans and Trump increasingly equated with looking out for the wealthy instead of regular people,” he explained by phone. “That’s their core messaging problem. It’s not just like, ‘Hey, you are going to get a tax cut, so all’s good.’ What people will see and perceive is that the wealthiest and big corporations and people who are not them are going to get much larger benefits. That comparative point is a key indicator we’ve always seen in polling.”

The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee unveiled a six-second pre-roll ad on YouTube yesterday that quickly makes this point: “The Republican tax scheme gives huge breaks to corporations but raises taxes on middle class families,” a narrator says as a woman looks at an invoice in her kitchen.

“We win on this issue because Republicans forgot about middle class families when they wrote this bill,” said Chris Hayden of Senate Majority PAC, the main outside group to help Democrats win the upper chamber.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Keep whistling boys, a 2% cut--that's what it is for 8 out of 10--won't be noticed by most people, won't stimulate much in the way of consumer spending, and won't take the give away to the rich stench of the bill. From the Washington Post:

Quote:
“In our polling, we see the Republicans and Trump increasingly equated with looking out for the wealthy instead of regular people,” he explained by phone. “That’s their core messaging problem. It’s not just like, ‘Hey, you are going to get a tax cut, so all’s good.’ What people will see and perceive is that the wealthiest and big corporations and people who are not them are going to get much larger benefits. That comparative point is a key indicator we’ve always seen in polling.”

The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee unveiled a six-second pre-roll ad on YouTube yesterday that quickly makes this point: “The Republican tax scheme gives huge breaks to corporations but raises taxes on middle class families,” a narrator says as a woman looks at an invoice in her kitchen.

“We win on this issue because Republicans forgot about middle class families when they wrote this bill,” said Chris Hayden of Senate Majority PAC, the main outside group to help Democrats win the upper chamber.

2000$ That's 4 tickets to Disney, that's a new patio set, that's a few new laptops ...... now multiply by 200 million...get the picture?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 6 of 109

Jump to: