myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The quicker we can whittle this down to the two older Billionaires, the better. Self -made, articulate, experienced, REALLY rich, VS. Not-self made, NOT articulate, bozo....
mac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
The three stooges will never run out of bright shiny objects to try divert attention from the buffoon-in-chief’s latest crime. There will be something else after the IG report lands with a whimper.

Which crime is that shithead???....please enlighten us with some facts, not the usually tabloid nonsense...

Ironically there has never been a human in the history of mankind who has been investigated more.....And what crimes have you actually found.....NOTHING!!!!

Keep dreaming old fool, there is an extremely good chance Trump will be YOUR PRESIDENT for 5 more years.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Barr may be infected by the paranoia virus--but his trusted investigator is not. To any reasonable person, the idea that a member of Trump's campaign team was being recruited by Russian intelligence seems enough to open an investigation.

Quote:
By
Devlin Barrett and
Karoun Demirjian
Dec. 2, 2019 at 6:53 p.m. PST
Attorney General William P. Barr has told associates he disagrees with the Justice Department’s inspector general on one of the key findings in an upcoming report — that the FBI had enough information in July 2016 to justify launching an investigation into members of the Trump campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.

The Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael Horo­witz, is due to release his long-awaited findings in a week, but behind the scenes at the Justice Department, disagreement has surfaced about one of Horowitz’s central conclusions on the origins of the Russia investigation. The discord could be the prelude to a major fissure within federal law enforcement on the controversial question of investigating a presidential campaign.

Barr has not been swayed by Horowitz’s rationale for concluding that the FBI had sufficient basis to open an investigation on July 31, 2016, these people said.

Matty will find a new shiny object when nobody gets indicted.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
The three stooges will never run out of bright shiny objects to try divert attention from the buffoon-in-chief’s latest crime. There will be something else after the IG report lands with a whimper.

Which crime is that shithead???....please enlighten us with some facts, not the usually tabloid nonsense...

Ironically there has never been a human in the history of mankind who has been investigated more.....And what crimes have you actually found.....NOTHING!!!!

Keep dreaming old fool, there is an extremely good chance Trump will be YOUR PRESIDENT for 5 more years.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Barr may be infected by the paranoia virus--but his trusted investigator is not. To any reasonable person, the idea that a member of Trump's campaign team was being recruited by Russian intelligence seems enough to open an investigation.

Quote:
By
Devlin Barrett and
Karoun Demirjian
Dec. 2, 2019 at 6:53 p.m. PST
Attorney General William P. Barr has told associates he disagrees with the Justice Department’s inspector general on one of the key findings in an upcoming report — that the FBI had enough information in July 2016 to justify launching an investigation into members of the Trump campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.

The Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael Horo­witz, is due to release his long-awaited findings in a week, but behind the scenes at the Justice Department, disagreement has surfaced about one of Horowitz’s central conclusions on the origins of the Russia investigation. The discord could be the prelude to a major fissure within federal law enforcement on the controversial question of investigating a presidential campaign.

Barr has not been swayed by Horowitz’s rationale for concluding that the FBI had sufficient basis to open an investigation on July 31, 2016, these people said.

Matty will find a new shiny object when nobody gets indicted.

Let me know when your ready to post some crimes....real crimes dipshit!!!
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
The quicker we can whittle this down to the two older Billionaires, the better. Self -made, articulate, experienced, REALLY rich, VS. Not-self made, NOT articulate, bozo....
Yes she was, but Willie loved her.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Matty's bro-mance with the bozo-IN-chief is bulletproof, lets just move past that. Mike Bloomberg is a God-like figure in my industry. Aggregating information for financial professionals and creating an industry.. And he did it from scratch. He's pragmatic, sharp as a tack, centrist, a real leader, businessman, and experienced politician... Finally a candidate I can get behind...

BTW -Matty, the IG report is a complete dud...so much so that Barr is seeking to discredit the unimpeachable Michael Horowitz....Looks like your bomb of the century is little more than a fart in church....

It's a dud.....when did you read it????? oh that's right, you haven't...just spoon fed the early spin....lol..

IG's report will shows lot's of wrong doing , but has no teeth......The Durham investigation will be bad and has huge teeth...

I said I like Bloomberg and he would probably be a good president...much better than the rest of the PATHETIC dem clown bus....

But Bloomberg has some issues...he's old, he's white, and black folks don't like him.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Quickly pivoting past the IG report, I love it..... Far cry from the CRIME OF THE CENTURY!!

Yeah...Bloomy is legit. Restore a little sanity and dignity to the White House

Not pivoting all all stupid, most folks with half a brain know IGs reports are historical easy on their own...I have said for month it's the Durham investigation that will be stinging, with indictments and hopefully some liberal scum in handcuffs....we will see...

I do find it hilarious that you think you know what's in the report...spoon fed is an understatement

Bottom line is Barr, the IG answers to him...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been following the timeline Matty...and the motives. And I've asked you 100 times who's going to jail, and you've FAILED to answer. Like I said, its a fart in church at best, and I know you love those....Cuddle up with Dev Nunes for the holidays, I'll be getting my 75 days in....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Yeah, she worked for him for many years....
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Yeah, she worked for him for many years....
And nights.
But one thing is for sure, Tulsi's happy, as she should be.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ironically there has never been a human in the history of mankind who has been investigated more.....And what crimes have you actually found.....NOTHING!!!!"

I think that you are forgetting Hillary Clinton. Even you have to admit that she's been under great scrutiny for many many years. After all the Republican party could throw at her, no one has been able to convict her of any crime.

Frankly, I don't buy Donald Trump's victim game. Talk about lame and totally pathetic, especially for a guy that Bard regularly touts as a strong alpha male character.

Who really gives a crap about his pitiful whining and BS? I'm thinking that it's only his witless followers.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironic that Nunes is now under the bus. He was a partisan whore on Benghazi—and Hillary showed up and testified for hours. None of the Trump crime family had the cojones to show up and face questioning under oath.

Let’s hope that Nunes looks better in a striped suit than lying on camera.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60, 61, 62  Next
Page 54 of 62

Jump to: