myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 107, 108, 109  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I agree with that statement, I just thought it was funny Chris Wallace jabbed Trump...

Wallace has no love for Trump...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
I agree with that statement, I just thought it was funny Chris Wallace jabbed Trump...

Yeah, Wallace's problem is that he is a reasonable , intelligent person-- a category that overwhelming despises the Big Mac lover...
mac

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Boggs--you forgot to mention anti-democratic. Matty holds the most extreme positions, regardless of popular views.

Not true, I am only against late term abortions. But I do hate when people claim it's a womans right. What about Dad and the baby? why do they have no say??

By the way I am not a gun fan, and agree with dems on assault rifles, so wrong again.

For someone who can't, or doesn't bother to read--Roe v. Wade allows restrictions on third trimester--ie late term--abortions.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Quite true, ever since he came down his escalator to announce. Let's not forget that Wallace is a chip off the old block, and we all know who that is.

This also goes against that old worn out notion that FNC is nothing but a mouthpiece for the conservatives. Nope, it just presents their views also, something that the other networks won't touch w/o adding their own highly negative commentary.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Quite true, ever since he came down his escalator to announce. Let's not forget that Wallace is a chip off the old block, and we all know who that is.

This also goes against that old worn out notion that FNC is nothing but a mouthpiece for the conservatives. Nope, it just presents their views also, something that the other networks won't touch w/o adding their own highly negative commentary.

NW ....84% of the viewers of FN between 6-9PM, identify themselves as Republican. That is the strongest voting block the R's have...so, your analysis of FN just doesn't hold water. Its similar to the DON referring to the NYT as "failing" when its trading at a 13 year high, and doing extremely well....
nw30

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

NW ....84% of the viewers of FN between 6-9PM, identify themselves as Republican. That is the strongest voting block the R's have...so, your analysis of FN just doesn't hold water. Its similar to the DON referring to the NYT as "failing" when its trading at a 13 year high, and doing extremely well....
I guess more republicans should be watching CNN and MSNBC? Good luck with that.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Yeah, Wallace's problem is that he is a reasonable , intelligent person-- a category that overwhelming despises the Big Mac lover...

Not so sure that's true. Many like myself have issues with his behavior at times but love what he's doing and trying to get done. Don't kid yourself that he has no support from intelligent or reasonable people, he has plenty. Just some supporters prefer to keep their opinions to themselves in fear of being attacked from un-hinged liberal freaks who are far from intelligent or reasonable.

Last edited by mat-ty on Tue May 21, 2019 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

No, I didn't say that. My preference would be for more AMericans to turn the tube off at night, read a good book,go for a walk, anything but stare at loud blowhards blasting opinions at them....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! those scumbags lie through their teeth on a daily basis, and the libtards eat it up as facts....

The NYT has got a Trump bump because they feed the hate Trump morons who need their daily fix of BS......they should be kissing Trumps ass.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God for the press exposing politicians for the lying bastards that they are, the Framers got it right Matty, sorry you don't like it....

Go read the FT piece today on how Trump is misrepresenting/lying daily about trade relations.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 26 of 109

Jump to: