myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
If one doesn't have any net income, one doesn't have to pay any income taxes. The IRS, not Trump or Buffett, wrote the rules. Is it THAT hard to understand?

I got paid to windsurf and write about it in my 50s. My meticulous records proved my net income from that venture (lots of travel expenses, mostly), to be too small to warrant any income taxes on it so I paid no income taxes on it.

On my other net income, Warren Buffett is even now taxed at a lower rate than I am. Until a few years ago, my VA disability compensation was taxed at or near 100%.

Taxation is all about rules ... not jealousy, not greed, not cheating, not who ya hate, not politics, not skin color, not how many babies one eats for breakfast, and not how many healthy babies one advocates for being left to die on the birthing table. After all those rules were applied, the IRS approved his tax returns. Are his detractors saying he's smarter than the IRS? If so, I want him dealing with POS world leaders and politicians. Does ANYONE want a POTUS who's clearly losing his mind to be in that position? Are the fake media not revealing videos proving how far gone his opponent's mind is?

The real question, and the only established violation of federal law, is ... who illegally obtained and released some of Trump's tax data?

Not illegal. But Isobars and NW demonstrate that the peanuts come right from Trump's ass to their mouth without touching anything else.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, that NYT opinion piece was a pantload. The interviewee's views just don't add up. She's definitely not a Democrat.

I wonder how she would have responded to a question about Donald Trump's blatant dishonesty and constant lies. I'm guessing she would feel just like you mat-ty. Doesn't really give a damn about the importance of honesty and integrity.

It's no big surprise that she doesn't want the folks around her to find out that she's a stupid Trump supporter.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, that NYT opinion piece was a pantload. The interviewee's views just don't add up. She's definitely not a Democrat.

I wonder how she would have responded to a question about Donald Trump's blatant dishonesty and constant lies. I'm guessing she would feel just like you mat-ty. Doesn't really give a damn about the importance of honesty and integrity.

It's no big surprise that she doesn't want the folks around her to find out that she's a stupid Trump supporter.

You're a clown SW...repeating the same lines over and over. Do you think Joe is honest??? He lies on a daily basis when he can complete a sentence, does his corruption bother you at all??? does the fact he likes to grope children bother you? does the fact he is the poster child for term limits bother you? does the fact he has been on the wrong side of foreign affairs his entire life bother you, do his racist remarks bother you? does the fact he gave the eulogy at a KKK members funeral 10 years ago bother you?? does the fact that he ignored the violence in the streets for two months bother you???? Does the fact that Biden has had two strokes and is clearly failing bother you?????

Bidens a clown and will be dragged around by the squad.....if that doesnt bother you , you are a clueless nitwit....sorry.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of your half-truths matter. If half truths mattered, Trump wouldn't be president. If we can get the old bag of bones to the alter , he'll win. The primary motivation among the electorate is to rid the U.S. of the great mistake. Apples -to-Apples. RCP average had HRC +1.5 on same exact night 4 years ago. Sleepy Joe is +6.9 in RCP today.

Can you provide a citation for Joe's "two strokes" please?
Thank You
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
None of your half-truths matter. If half truths mattered, Trump wouldn't be president. If we can get the old bag of bones to the alter , he'll win. The primary motivation among the electorate is to rid the U.S. of the great mistake. Apples -to-Apples. RCP average had HRC +1.5 on same exact night 4 years ago. Sleepy Joe is +6.9 in RCP today.

Thank You

Which one is a half truth???? Hilarious how you are so convinced he will easily win, but then again you do live in the airhead capital of the world...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:

Thank You

Two brain aneurysm....excuse me, they are even more deadly.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7810661/Obamas-former-physician-says-Joe-Biden-not-healthy-guy.html
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More reading for the california airhead.

https://www.distractify.com/p/did-joe-biden-have-brain-surgery
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch this if you can....tell me the dudes not a creep..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl4UtpahWjM

Watch the whole thing, watch how uncomfortable he makes the kids and woman feel. So bad the one little girl elbows him in the nuts......dudes a fucking creep and you don't care..
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, the difference between you and me is that I value and accept honesty and integrity as core principles in life. That's the way that I live my life.

Seemingly, you don't give a crap about any of that. Although I've been repeating my message over time, you're not getting the picture.

Donald Trump's lies and misrepresentations are all you need. So sad in today's world. We need smarter folks into the future, and you're missing the mark.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, the difference between you and me is that I value and accept honesty and integrity as core principles in life. That's the way that I live my life.

Seemingly, you don't give a crap about any of that. Although I've been repeating my message over time, you're not getting the picture.

Donald Trump's lies and misrepresentations are all you need. So sad in today's world. We need smarter folks into the future, and you're missing the mark.

Wrong.....you just choose to ignore Bidens long history of corruption, poor performance, child molesting, racist comments and more....

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 106 of 109

Jump to: