myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
right wing heros like Cosby, Trump, Strom Thurmond, McVeigh,
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya I think we can say she is a hero to the right wing, the illegitimate president even loves her hate....

Trump wants hate talk to be the way we are.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tom-arnold-roseanne-racist_us_5b150bdfe4b010565aad798c

Tom Arnold Says Ex-Wife Roseanne Barr Is ‘Obviously’ A Racist
The actor added that Barr needs to “get off Twitter.”

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one for ya Dean:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/tv/news/chip-and-joanna-gaines-fined-dollar40000-by-the-epa-for-breaking-lead-paint-rules-during-fixer-upper/ar-AAyh2Eu?ocid=spartandhp
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Here's one for ya xxx:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/tv/news/chip-and-joanna-gaines-fined-dollar40000-by-the-epa-for-breaking-lead-paint-rules-during-fixer-upper/ar-AAyh2Eu?ocid=spartandhp

Oh now we know what happened to your brain, lead inhalation... you shouldn't have been inhaling at work all those years in your youth.

mac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Here's one for ya Dean:

How much money did they make breaking the law and being careless contractors? Oh, you don’t care?

When I remodeled the house that my grandchildren live in, I tested the paint and disposed of it in the proper bags. It cost a couple hundred dollars on a $150,000 project. You’re full of it.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NP wrote:
Here's one for ya Dean:

How much money did they make breaking the law and being careless contractors? Oh, you don’t care?

When I remodeled the house that my grandchildren live in, I tested the paint and disposed of it in the proper bags. It cost a couple hundred dollars on a $150,000 project. You’re full of it.

I’m what? I only shared a story. “Oh, you don’t care?” Are you as retarded as Dean now?

I bet you were paying everyone under the table while putting paint in bags?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mac, while you were paying all the trades and suppliers on your little reno job, I’ve been separating all out waste into the trailer I customized with dividers for the metal/ wood/ drywall and waste. Cost me a hell of a lot more than your measly “couple hundred dollars” it costs me thousands per year “to not care” I bring it all to be recycled when I could easily just dump it all in the transfer station where it gets insinnerated or trucked off to Michigan.

So hey, tell me again how “I don’t care”. Don’t try to tell me you’re not one of those civil servants who doesn’t defraud the tax system. You already alluded to it when you mentioned your reno on your daughters place, and tried to attach you crappy ethics to my business, insinuating I did the same.
So if anyone is full of it, it’s you.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Hey Mac, while you were paying all the trades and suppliers on your little reno job, I’ve been separating all out waste into the trailer I customized with dividers for the metal/ wood/ drywall and waste. Cost me a hell of a lot more than your measly “couple hundred dollars” it costs me thousands per year “to not care” I bring it all to be recycled when I could easily just dump it all in the transfer station where it gets insinnerated or trucked off to Michigan.

So hey, tell me again how “I don’t care”. Don’t try to tell me you’re not one of those civil servants who doesn’t defraud the tax system. You already alluded to it when you mentioned your reno on your daughters place, and tried to attach you crappy ethics to my business, insinuating I did the same.
So if anyone is full of it, it’s you.

So I see we have a Canadian riot. NP is upset, and has embraced the right wing posture that taking responsibility is for other people.

NP posts a link, consistent with other posts he has made criticizing over-regulation. The content of the link suggests that fining someone who was only remodeling houses was unreasonable. If that’s not what he was trying to communicate, it is probably too much to ask him to explain himself more carefully.

NP—I’ve built lots of stuff. Airport terminals, seaport terminals, houses. Every contractor that I’ve worked with understands that they have liability if they move hazardous waste around on a job. (I guess you’re not actually required to know anything for reality TV shows.). The point I was trying to make is that lead is a neurotoxin, and when lead is disturbed in construction it represents a hazard to children. The cost for testing and proper disposal is minor.

Jumping from that to accusations about paying contractors in cash, without any evidence, is a leap, perhaps a Canadian riot. Or perhaps just an ad hominem attack to allow you to feel superior.

In my life, I have found that the people who cheat and lie justify it because they believe that everyone does it. Not so.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

. NP is upset, and has embraced the right wing posture that taking responsibility is for other people.

Now THAT's a riot!!!..... The left wing (mac's ) posture that taking responsibility is for the government to do for people.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.businessinsider.com/republican-rep-steve-king-retweets-british-neo-nazi-2018-6

A GOP congressman quoted a tweet from a British neo-Nazi and told America to wake up

Quote:
Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa is once again being criticized for his activities on Twitter. Brian Frank/Reuters

Republican Rep. Steve King is under fire after quoting a tweet from a British neo-Nazi, marking yet another instance in which the Iowa congressman has sparked outrage over his social media habits.

The tweet has since been deleted.

King drew similar ire in December after tweeting that diversity is not America's "strength."

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

• An Arizona lawmaker said that immigration is a threat because "there aren't enough white kids." David Stringer, a Republican member of the state House, spurred criticism for his “overtly racist comments.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 25 of 47

Jump to: