myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
right wing heros like Cosby, Trump, Strom Thurmond, McVeigh,
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mercers who are one of if not the largest trump supporter there is. bannons buddies...

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/10/16/1707308/-Lawsuit-Against-Mercer-Reveals-Startling-Details-Exposes-Shocking-Racism

Lawsuit Against Mercer Reveals Startling Details, Exposes Shocking Racism

Quote:
In court papers filed on Friday, Magerman argues that following a pair of phone conversations in which Mercer expressed arguably racist opinions, Magerman felt obliged to inform the press about his boss’s viewpoints—and that he received verbal assurance by Renaissance C.O.O. Mark Silber that the statements he intended to make were “permissible under company policy.” Those racist opinions, according to Magerman, included comments such as: a) The United States began to go in the wrong direction after the passage of the Civl Rights Act in the 1960s; b) African Americans were doing fine in the late-1950s and early-1960s before the Civil Rights Act; c) The Civil Rights Act “infantilized” African Americas by making them dependent on government and removing any incentive to work;d) The only racist people remaining in the United States are black; and e) White people have no racial animus toward African Americans anymore, and if there is any, is it not something that the government should be concerned with.

The best part of the filing, at least to us, was that when Magerman “point[ed] out that society was segregated before the Civil Rights Act and African Americans were required to use separate and inferior schools, water fountains, and other everyday services and items,” Mercer allegedly responded that “those issues were not important.” In a subsequent phone conversation (the “white supremacist” one), Magerman claimed Mercer initially “disputed that he had said such things, although he did not actually deny saying them” and “in the course of rehashing the conversation . . . repeated many of these same views, and even cited research that allegedly supported his opinion that the Civil Rights Act harmed African Americans economically.” (A spokesman for Renaissance declined to comment.)

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here we go with the palin's well seems this arrest of track is much more severe, it was rumored that Track went into the military as a deal made with a judge because of several arrests in Wasilla.

well seems that things of that family values family require pulling a gun on your son...

oh how bought that out of wedlock daughter hows she doing, or that last party they went to where half the family was in a brawl when crashing a party..?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/disturbing-details-emerge-track-palin-161214185.html

Disturbing new details emerge on Track Palin's arrest
Quote:

Sarah Palin's family was thrust back into the spotlight over the weekend after her son Track Palin was arrested over a domestic violence incident, and newly released details from the police affidavit paint a dark picture of what happened.

A 28-year-old war veteran, Track Palin has been charged with first-degree burglary, fourth-degree assault and criminal mischief.

According to police records, Track Palin is accused of breaking into his parents' home and beating his father during a domestic dispute. His mother, Sarah Palin, reportedly called police during the incident warning that her son was "freaking out and was on some type of medication."

The affidavit filed by Wasilla Police Officer Adam LaPointe also claims Track told his father, Todd Palin that he planned "to beat his ass."

Todd Palin allegedly brandished a gun for protection when his son first arrived, and at one point during their encounter Track Palin pleaded with his father to shoot him, according to the affidavit.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's interesting how the grandchild of a "reprobate" loves to point fingers. I guess when someone rewrites their own family history it gives them the right to a hypocritical display of virtue?
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
It's interesting how the grandchild of a "reprobate" loves to point fingers. I guess when someone rewrites their own family history it gives them the right to a hypocritical display of virtue?

NP aka Nazi Pig...

coming from a present troll who grew up in Canada and as a child the neighbors called him a Nazi wow... actually I take it as a compliment anytime a Nazi insults me.

Again how awful of a in-human you were and are to have Canadian adults calling you a Nazi... Unheard of from my perspective for an adult to call a child a Nazi, but we can see why, you troll forum Nazi...

Ya my family was called Nigger lovers in the USA as I grew up, and you know what I still am...

Such a difference you nazi boy me nigger lover...

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems piza billionaire is a new hero to the racist right wing...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/papa-john-apos-ceo-steps-155949943.html

Papa John's CEO Steps Down After Gaining Neo-Nazi Support, and Trump Supporters Are Heartbroken

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another right winger hero to the right who commits suiced after a girl says he raped her... ya a Pastor right wing hate talking right winger....

good riddens you right wing rapist hero.. Again a right wing moral drunk elected right-wing official...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/14/a-lawmaker-accused-of-molesting-a-teen-killed-himself-his-widow-calls-it-a-high-tech-lynching/?utm_term=.a90f9e1c2bb0

A lawmaker accused of molesting a teen killed himself. His widow calls it a ‘high-tech lynching.’

Quote:
LOUISVILLE — Dan Johnson posted a final message to his friends and family Wednesday afternoon on Facebook. It appeared to be a goodbye.

In it, Johnson denied the accusations that had tormented him and his family for the past 48 hours — that he, a Kentucky state representative and the self-proclaimed “Pope” of his Louisville church, had gotten drunk and molested a 17-year-old girl during a sleepover years ago.

Quote:
Another Kentucky Republican, state Rep. C. Wesley Morgan, lashed out at the media and his own party. “Republicans,” he wrote on Twitter, “you turned your back on an ally and forced a good man who was trying to do right by the people of Kentucky to suicide.”

The tumult began Monday, when the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting published allegations that Johnson sexually assaulted his daughter’s friend during a sleepover in 2013.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a right winger with their pizzagate lies... 50k viewers... a right wing hero apparently..

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/1/4/1729917/-Chrissy-Teigen-and-John-Legend-may-be-about-to-take-a-Pizzagate-peddler-to-court

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend may be about to take a Pizzagate peddler to court..

Quote:
Surprised no one’s mentioned this, but a day may be on the horizon that is long overdue. One of the deplorables who is responsible for promoting Pizzagate may be about to face the music in court.

On December 30, Liz Crokin, one of many right-wing pseudojournalists obsessed with finding pedophiles under every rock, culled several pictures of Chrissy Teigen and John Legend’s daughter dressed in Halloween costumes. She tweeted them to her followers and suggested that the pictures, as well as emojis Teigen used, were evidence that Teigen and Legend were part and parcel of Pizzagate. Crokin is of the mind that all of Trump’s loudest critics are either pedophiles or at least covering up for pedophiles.

Well, someone tipped off Teigen about this, and she was not happy.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://globalnews.ca/news/3782062/las-vegas-shooting-stephen-paddock-shooter/

Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock had interest in guns, video poker and real estate

nw30

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing how much more you think you know than anybody else.
Trying to be the FIRST to label the POS Vegas shooter as a right wing hero.
You should work for the FBI.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
It's amazing how much more you think you know than anybody else.
Trying to be the FIRST to label the POS Vegas shooter as a right wing hero.
You should work for the FBI.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have never met a liberal with that many guns..... I ahve never met a liberal that owns assult riffles... yep have liberal friends with long guns, but not assult gun. Have liberal friends with a hand gun and one with some collectible handguns. you do not hear any liberal pushing for more guns at schools and such ever. That is a right wing thing and Russian thing.

BTW had a shooting range on a property I lived on in the chicago area, handgun and riffle range, my friends of both directions would come up on weekends and target practice. So have seen who owns what. From growing up I know about 8 right wingers to one liberal.

I did get in a debate with an FBI profiler before about the anthrax mailings. I saw him on TV saying it was a ME terrorist. I tracted his email address down and told him it was a stupid american right winger like you.... He claimed to me that the mailing to the media newsmax proved it was not a right winger. I told him he was wrong that very few right wingers know that newsmax is Fox parent company. That all right wingers play the victim game of media unless it is fox. He would not listen and sure enough a few weeks months later they determined that it was an anerican because the strain was from only lab in the USA. But they could not do much because the clues had gone cold... if they would have listened they would have gotten him.

BTW a few years later a poll to right wingers believed fox was liberal by some 20% of right wingers or something like that. If that had been done earlier I could have convinced him. I was just amazed they guy was willing to debate.. very impressed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 21 of 47

Jump to: