myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Retirement Sale - Advice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DelCarpenter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beginners are not likely to be sure enough of themselves to buy all of your windsurfing gear. Intermediates, experts, etc., usually already have enough equipment to be unlikely to buy all of your gear.

Since you don't want the hassle of selling items separately, my suggestion is consider packages. I think you have several packages that would be appealing to both newer sailors and intermediates/experts.
badgb21

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good point.
My thinking was that maybe an expert would take up the offer and then sell the bits he/she doesn't want and in the process keep the bits they need at a very low cost.
I don't have any contact with windsurfers here in the US and I prefer to sell as a job lot.
I'll see how it goes and may need to reconsider in the Spring if it doesn't sell.

Thanks.

DelCarpenter wrote:
Beginners are not likely to be sure enough of themselves to buy all of your windsurfing gear. Intermediates, experts, etc., usually already have enough equipment to be unlikely to buy all of your gear.

Since you don't want the hassle of selling items separately, my suggestion is consider packages. I think you have several packages that would be appealing to both newer sailors and intermediates/experts.
badgb21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help and advice. I sold all the gear to a great guy who I am sure will have a ton of fun with it all.

He saw this thread and my adds in the classifieds!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: