myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Culture wars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCfg2MVlT58

These are the same Muslims we are bringing into our country. Leave it to women to show them.

Sadly the topless women were beaten and kicked as we all can see, but Obama thinks we need more of them. Is it the conservatives waging war on women or Liberals? I think Trump would have an answer.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you think that the video is a rather simplistic presentation of the scene? Pretty hard to know what's really going on from what I can see, and I have to ask, why bring President Obama into the middle of this?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Don't you think that the video is a rather simplistic presentation of the scene? Pretty hard to know what's really going on from what I can see, and I have to ask, why bring President Obama into the middle of this?

Because he is encouraging new Muslim entrants from Syria, yet rejecting Christians from the Middle east. Are you aware that more Muslims are entering the U.S. than Mexicans?
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above incident is just one of many such in the 'conflict' of cultures in France today. They now have something like six million Muslims in their society.

What concerns many about the liberal encouragement of multiculturalism (Islamic in particular -as Steven is saying) is their refusal to address an obvious issue. The children of immigrants, born in the host country, have full rights and freedoms of that society, and will, as their numbers swell, begin to gain power through voting, to gain leverage in government.

It is no secret that they wish to impose their laws (Sharia for instance) on society, wresting our very fought for Western freedoms from us. (Including that very right to protest, as those women were!)

I wonder what knots the liberal multicultural lobby will tie themselves into in explaining how wrongly those women acted? Perhaps it is the liberals who are unaware of what 'the mood' is, and the women who see things straight!

I point out that we, in Britain, have a similar problem. Masses of 'British' (i.e. born and raised here) Islamic radicals are currently out in Syria fighting for Isis. They have no loyalty whatever to the state which raised them (us) and gave them freedoms, and openly wish to destroy us.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The morning papers.

Germany, and several other European countries are in crisis and have been forced to reintroduce border controls against the 'tidal wave' of Syrian refugees. They simply can no longer cope! (40,000 more to germany this weekend alone.)

Quote from Hungarian Prime minister Victor Orban, '...close our borders in order to protect our way of life. Hungary is a country with a 1,000 year old Christian culture. We Hungarians do not want the wordwide movement of people to change Hungary.'

Also, Lebanese education minister Ellas Bousaab has warned the British Prime minister that many trained Jihadists were infiltrating the refugees to attack targets in the west.

It seems the establishment is awaking to reality at last!
techno900

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europe (and the US) are caught between a rock and a hard place. The impulse is to do the humanitarian thing for the refugees, but at what point do you decide the risks outweigh the benefits? Clearly, the vast majority of refugees are not at fault for anything but trying to survive. Most will go home at some point, but when? 1, 5, 10, 20 years? And while the door is open, how many ISIS jihadist have set up shop?

Clearly, Europe is very concerned at this point, but only time will tell how this plays out. I fear that it's going to get worse before it gets better.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:53 am    Post subject: m Reply with quote

xenophobic, uninformed and proud of it. Those of you whose ancestors came from Ireland, Italy, Hungary, China, etc. should be ashamed.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you sir, living in your arrogant talking heads dreamland, are devoid of understanding a reality.

Latest warning from our security services. ISIS 'fighters' have apparently now obtained stores of deadly gases. The danger to our country has now been raised to severe!
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
ISIS 'fighters' have apparently now obtained stores of deadly gases. The danger to our country has now been raised to severe!

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/26/mustard-gas-likely-used-in-suspected-islamic-state-attack-in-syria

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/08/german-intelligence-confirms-isis-used-mustard-gas-in-iraq-says-news-report

Last edited by KGB-NP on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incidentally, for those who do not look at life through an Irish mist, the I.R.A. have recently be up to their old murderous ways, despite the supposed peaceful settlement, and power sharing. It's a serious rift.

I have no doubt the bigot will somehow construe this also as being entirelyl the fault of the wicked sadistic Brits!

What's that about Irish eyes a smiling?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: