myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 810, 811, 812 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Can't you spell incompetent?

There's only one problem old fool...Trump is doing a great job and getting things done. The more the left screams the better I know he is doing to push conservative and common sense laws and values...

But keep screaming racist and Russia....its about all you have..

Clearly Matty is right. Ignorance and dishonesty is the ideal framework for decision making. That's why lots of firms go bankrupt every year--but Trump never has. Eh.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently agent orange knows he will melt in a light rain. No sacrifice too great, eh?
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...I know he is doing to push conservative and common sense laws and values..."

Does that mean following a blatant liar and con man?

Donald Trump has been factually proven to be unparalleled in that arena. If that is seen as common sense, I think that conservatives definitely have a problem.

Hanging with dishonesty proves what?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"...I know he is doing to push conservative and common sense laws and values..."

Does that mean following a blatant liar and con man?

Donald Trump has been factually proven to be unparalleled in that arena. If that is seen as common sense, I think that conservatives definitely have a problem.

Hanging with dishonesty proves what?

Actually SW, none of you're claims, Macs, and the rest of the lefts have proven anything. Lots of noise , lots of dead ends, lots of BS...
Trump has been in the public spotlight for 40 years, he has built and ran hundreds of operations, properties and businesses. You EASILY could dig up the same amount of nonsense on any business man at this level of complexity.

I don't like his style but I like most of the results..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
mac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the Wall Street Journal. Hardly a leftist source:

Quote:
Michael Cohen had many reasons to play ball last weekend when his legal team sat down to talk to federal prosecutors.

The Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s office had testimony from Mr. Cohen’s accountant and business partners, along with bank records, tax filings and loan applications that implicated not only Mr. Cohen in potential criminal activity, but also his wife, who filed taxes jointly with her husband. Prosecutors signaled Mr. Cohen would face nearly 20 criminal counts, potentially carrying a lengthy prison sentence and staggering financial penalties.

Adding to the pressure, David Pecker, the chairman of American Media Inc., which publishes the National Enquirer, provided prosecutors with details about payments Mr. Cohen arranged with women who alleged sexual encounters with President Trump, including Mr. Trump’s knowledge of the deals.

This account of how Mr. Cohen went from a pugnacious defender of the president to turning on Mr. Trump is based on details provided by people close to Mr. Cohen and others briefed on the discussions with prosecutors.

For weeks, the president had been distancing himself from Mr. Cohen, including by stopping paying his longtime attorney’s legal fees, making clear amid the pressure that he was on his own.

Under oath on Tuesday, before a packed courtroom, Mr. Cohen created a spectacular moment without parallel in American history when he confessed to two crimes that he said he committed at the behest of the man who would become president.

I know that Matty ignores evidence, as he avoids reading.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, I would never follow or applaud a con man and a blatant liar. I guess that's a big difference between you and me. Your blind support for a scoundrel like Donald Trump is hard for me to fathom. Seemingly, you don't appreciate the value and importance of honesty in life, and based on what you've said above, I'm thinking that you're twisted enough to accept dishonesty if you can gain from it.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He paid off a hooker??? Which he has done before...yawn, means nothing, especially legally.

Lets just be thankful he wasn't using the government slush fund to pay her off like the scumbags in congress do...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, I would never follow or applaud a con man and a blatant liar. I guess that's a big difference between you and me. Your blind support for a scoundrel like Donald Trump is hard for me to fathom. Seemingly, you don't appreciate the value and importance of honesty in life, and based on what you've said above, I'm thinking that you're twisted enough to accept dishonesty if you can gain from it.

Not blind at all shithead. Tell me one thing that you clowns have been screaming about for the past two years that has proven true.....Let me help you...NOTHING.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you know nothing, you make crazy claims like this:

He paid off a hooker??? Which he has done before...yawn, means nothing, especially legally.

Wrong. But I guess he is the standard bearer for the craziest evangelicals. Onward Christian Soldiers?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
When you know nothing, you make crazy claims like this:

Wrong. But I guess he is the standard bearer for the craziest evangelicals. Onward Christian Soldiers?

When you scream FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!, for two years and produce nothing, YOU START TO SOUND LIKE AN UN-HINGED NITWIT who sill cannot accept the results of an election.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 810, 811, 812 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 811 of 1354

Jump to: