myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 681, 682, 683 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Goldman Sachs says economy's growing at 4%!

PS. I put up pictures for the slow learners.

Wrong again...they predicted it will grow to 4% in 2018 back in 2017...but then again they didn't take into account trade wars!

That's global growth they are talking about!

Maybe I need to post a picture for you?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

Wrong again...they predicted it will grow to 4% in 2018 back in 2017...but then again they didn't take into account trade wars!

Best economy in decades, now go back to your cubicle and STFU.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
wsurfer said:
Quote:
The Clinton “scandal” seems oddly detached from the fact that (a) the Bush/Cheney White House lost millions of important emails, and the Beltway media largely ignored the story;

You left out one important word "temporarily" lost...… That's why there wasn't much in the way of media coverage.

Hillary's emails? Who knows what she deleted while under a subpoena to hand them over.

Are you saying the Bush e-mails were recovered? Do you have a source?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

The last 10 years have been amazing....However, we are borrowing $1 TR this year from the tax payer to fund 3+% growth...I'm ok with it, because Dick Cheney is right that Deficits simply DO NOT MATTER... I'm just glad to see all the Faux-Rethug-Deficit Chicken Hawks keeping quiet as their favorite man- child runs up the tab even more.....
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
wsurfer said:
Quote:
The Clinton “scandal” seems oddly detached from the fact that (a) the Bush/Cheney White House lost millions of important emails, and the Beltway media largely ignored the story;

You left out one important word "temporarily" lost...… That's why there wasn't much in the way of media coverage.

Hillary's emails? Who knows what she deleted while under a subpoena to hand them over.

you

are
one stupid

moron......

She compiled the subpoena was for anything that could be construed as work per se. All personal emails were not asked for or wanted.

and we know she complied because to date not one of the emails not submitted have shown up from the receiving ends systems which would include the hacked government servers that were all disclosed. The probability if they were gov related not one being found by one of the recipients or on the government servers is probably 30,000 to the 10th. In other words impossible. So the law firm who answered the subpoena and went through each email did their job. I know you and the right wing can not think or do math.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

The last 10 years have been amazing....However, we are borrowing $1 TR this year from the tax payer to fund 3+% growth...I'm ok with it, because Dick Cheney is right that Deficits simply DO NOT MATTER... I'm just glad to see all the Faux-Rethug-Deficit Chicken Hawks keeping quiet as their favorite man- child runs up the tab even more.....

Do more jobs and consumer spending equal more tax revenue?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
techno900 wrote:
wsurfer said:
Quote:

DESTROYED THE EMAILS
DESTOYED HER PHONES
BLEACHED THE SERVER
IGNORED THE SUBPOENA

And you still defend the loathsome POS?????
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
techno900 wrote:
wsurfer said:
Quote:

DESTROYED THE EMAILS
DESTOYED HER PHONES
BLEACHED THE SERVER
IGNORED THE SUBPOENA

And you still defend the loathsome POS?????

you

are
one stupid

moron......

She compiled the subpoena was for anything that could be construed as work per se. All personal emails were not asked for or wanted.

and we know she complied because to date not one of the emails not submitted have shown up from the receiving ends systems which would include the hacked government servers that were all disclosed. The probability if they were gov related not one being found by one of the recipients or on the government servers is probably 30,000 to the 10th. In other words impossible. So the law firm who answered the subpoena and went through each email did their job. I know you and the right wing can not think or do math.

boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

Do more jobs and consumer spending equal more tax revenue?

Yes, absolutely... But we are buying growth right now with $1TR of borrowed money, and the yield curve should not be flattening!
techno900

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac said:
Quote:

We have been through this before and I posted the facts. Your memory seems short when you are proven wrong.

or

from CNN in 2009:
Quote:
Washington (CNN) -- Computer technicians have recovered about 22 million Bush administration e-mails that the Bush White House had said were missing, two watchdog groups that sued over the documents announced Monday.

The e-mails date from 2003 to 2005, and had been "mislabeled and effectively lost," according to the National Security Archive, a research group based at George Washington University. But Melanie Sloan, executive director of the liberal-leaning Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, said it could be years before most of the e-mails are made public.

For the uninformed in baja: From Fact Check:
Quote:
The FBI’s summary of its investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton contradicted some of her past statements about her use of a private email system for government business:

The Clinton campaign previously had indicated that her personal emails were deleted before Clinton received a congressional subpoena on March 4, 2015. But the FBI said her emails were deleted “between March 25-31, 2015” — three weeks after the subpoena. The campaign now says it only learned when the emails were deleted from the FBI report.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 681, 682, 683 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next
Page 682 of 1353

Jump to: