myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 945, 946, 947 ... 975, 976, 977  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Non-citizens accounted for 64 percent of all federal†arrests†in 2018, according to new data released on Aug. 22 by the Justice Department. The surge was driven largely by†immigration-crime arrests, which have soared to the highest level in at least two decades.

I simply don't believe you. You have posted more lies and fake news than anyone--including Obama buying a home on the beach--without citation. I have no trouble with arresting and sending back non-citizens who have committed serious crimes. The Obama administration did that, but the Trump administration is doing something quite different, advancing a white nationalist anti-immigrant agenda that is straight out of the 19th century.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new report by the Department of Justice (DOJ) finds that in 2018, the number of Mexican nationals arrested for federal crimes exceeded the number of American citizens who were arrested for federal crimes by about 8,000 arrests.

DOJ FBI
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty...we got a big bump from Election Day TIL end of 2017.. Lower tax rate for corps was a huge boon for earnings and buybacks .. Since the start of 2018 itís been a shitstorm in distress with self inflicted idiocy almost daily .. Chairman Xi has now made Trump his impotent gimp, and itís getting worse ...The economy is slowing and the tweets are coming fast and furious ..Letís see if the worlds worst negotiator can reverse or change course ...As long as the Keystone Cops: Kudlow, Mnuchin, and the dangerous Navarro are in the idiots ear, I doubt any good will take place..
vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
A new report by the Department of Justice (DOJ) finds that in 2018, the number of Mexican nationals arrested for federal crimes exceeded the number of American citizens who were arrested for federal crimes by about 8,000 arrests.

DOJ FBI

Gee, I wonder what the majority of arrests were for? Hmmmmm, perhaps a crime that a US citizen cannot be arrested for? Such as illegal entry into the US?

Apples and oranges Moscow Malibu. Keep spreading the lies and half-truths. It seems to be your only real skill.
vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty...we got a big bump from Election Day TIL end of 2017.. Lower tax rate for corps was a huge boon for earnings and buybacks .. Since the start of 2018 itís been a shitstorm in distress with self inflicted idiocy almost daily .. Chairman Xi has now made Trump his impotent gimp, and itís getting worse ...The economy is slowing and the tweets are coming fast and furious ..Letís see if the worlds worst negotiator can reverse or change course ...As long as the Keystone Cops: Kudlow, Mnuchin, and the dangerous Navarro are in the idiots ear, I doubt any good will take place..

Here is my take. The Chinese are looking at the long game. Put enough stress on the economy and Trump is gone in the next election. The new President acts as a rational human being and things get straightened out. I think the Chinese under their regime are much more suited to a long term economic battle than is the US and will absorb the financial pain for the long term goal. Much more so than a knee jerk, twitter finger d-bag with orange hair.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Department of justice moron

in-justice you low level no thinking moron...

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Here is my take. The Chinese are looking at the long game. Put enough stress on the economy and Trump is gone in the next election. The new President acts as a rational human being and things get straightened out. I think the Chinese under their regime are much more suited to a long term economic battle than is the US and will absorb the financial pain for the long term goal. Much more so than a knee jerk, twitter finger d-bag with orange hair.

You apparently have no morals. They steal our intellectual property, manipulate currency, pollute our planet, harvest organs from living prisoners, have millions in forced labor camps because of their religious beliefs, have child labor, and murder their citizens.

SO YOU HAVE NO MORALS DUDE. NONE. Trump is the only president with balls enough to cut them off at the knees. But don't worry, when Biden is in we'll get right back to business so your iPhone will cost $25 less.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

You apparently have no morals. They steal our intellectual property, manipulate currency, pollute our planet, harvest organs from living prisoners, have millions in forced labor camps because of their religious beliefs, have child labor, and murder their citizens.

SO YOU HAVE NO MORALS DUDE. NONE. Trump is the only president with balls enough to cut them off at the knees. But don't worry, when Biden is in we'll get right back to business so your iPhone will cost $25 less.

They just don't get it...short term pain for long term gain. China is bleeding and feeling the pain ten times worse than we are.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

They just don't get it...short term pain for long term gain. China is bleeding and feeling the pain ten times worse than we are.

Correct, but they don't care about their people..

PS, China Emits More Carbon Dioxide Than The U.S. and EU Combined

ďChina is not safe for foreigners,Ē warned Gordon Chang, Daily Beast columnist, expert on China, and author of†The Coming Collapse of China, in a Friday interview on SiriusXMís†Breitbart News Tonight†with host Rebecca Mansour and special guest host Rick Manning.

China arrests foreign nationals to use as hostages in pursuit of its geopolitical aims, said Chang, highlighting Chinaís detentions of Canadians Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Correct, but they don't care about their people..

PS, China Emits More Carbon Dioxide Than The U.S. and EU Combined

ďChina is not safe for foreigners,Ē warned Gordon Chang, Daily Beast columnist, expert on China, and author of†The Coming Collapse of China, in a Friday interview on SiriusXMís†Breitbart News Tonight†with host Rebecca Mansour and special guest host Rick Manning.

China arrests foreign nationals to use as hostages in pursuit of its geopolitical aims, said Chang, highlighting Chinaís detentions of Canadians Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor.

You emit more stench and CO2 than the average person in China....

Russia/Putin your hero attacked our election kills anyone who talks, invades countries, and even sends radioactive waste all over the world in a war andis your buddy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 945, 946, 947 ... 975, 976, 977  Next
Page 946 of 977

Jump to: