myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 899, 900, 901 ... 913, 914, 915  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8231

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Hysterical that Matty would divert by accusing Biden of the crimes that his boy Trump has bragged about. The point of my posting, ignored by Bard and Matty, is that Trump remains deeply unpopular except in polls of Republicans. It remains to be seen whether Trump has destroyed the Republican party by pushing people out of the tent. Making abortion the linchpin of his campaign doesn't add any voters to the Trump undead, but it pushes more women out of the tent. We shall see what the numbers add up to.
Liberals and their selective science.
I find it interesting that the progressive liberals will accept global warming science w/o question. However those same liberal progressives will not accept the science that determines when a blob of cells (a human embryo), becomes a viable human being.


I cringe at the thought of 1st trimester abortion, but 3rd trimester? Those are sick evil people. We should be able to come up with a compromise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5800

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Hysterical that Matty would divert by accusing Biden of the crimes that his boy Trump has bragged about. The point of my posting, ignored by Bard and Matty, is that Trump remains deeply unpopular except in polls of Republicans. It remains to be seen whether Trump has destroyed the Republican party by pushing people out of the tent. Making abortion the linchpin of his campaign doesn't add any voters to the Trump undead, but it pushes more women out of the tent. We shall see what the numbers add up to.
Liberals and their selective science.
I find it interesting that the progressive liberals will accept global warming science w/o question. However those same liberal progressives will not accept the science that determines when a blob of cells (a human embryo), becomes a viable human being.


I cringe at the thought of 1st trimester abortion, but 3rd trimester? Those are sick evil people. We should be able to come up with a compromise.




How about infanticide ? which the left is okay with. A kicking, air breathing baby, out of the womb.....yes they will kill those also....sick mother fuckers!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5800

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to this sick POS describe how the new born will be comforted while mom decides whether to keep or terminate..


https://youtu.be/Z88SabQ2JAA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7042
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty , are you cool with the 11 year old who has been raped, being forced to carry and deliver the rapist's baby? You cool with that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5800

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty , are you cool with the 11 year old who has been raped, being forced to carry and deliver the rapist's baby? You cool with that?


No...that's crazy...i'm only against late term.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7042
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Matty , are you cool with the 11 year old who has been raped, being forced to carry and deliver the rapist's baby? You cool with that?


No...that's crazy...i'm only against late term.

Well the great state of Alabama, and Missouri are. That's what happens when GOVT crazies go rogue....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5800

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Matty , are you cool with the 11 year old who has been raped, being forced to carry and deliver the rapist's baby? You cool with that?


No...that's crazy...i'm only against late term.

Well the great state of Alabama, and Missouri are. That's what happens when GOVT crazies go rogue....


I think maybe they were horrified by what they were seeing on the left in NY and Virginia. Extremes on both sides...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7042
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, I'm heading up to the Mothership tomorrow.. this has been the most Epic season in the 30 years I've lived here, and that includes 97-98, and 2016-2017...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5800

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, I'm heading up to the Mothership tomorrow.. this has been the most Epic season in the 30 years I've lived here, and that includes 97-98, and 2016-2017...


Ya killing me....I had a shit season, kids in sports at school and working now, and they want to be with their buddies not dad...

Was hoping to go out west but just didn't make it. Next year i'm going back to mid week skiing which is so much better especially here in NE..

But I have kited about 40 times so far this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7042
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking picture..whats the prevailing wind direction ?..I've only windsurfed 3 times this year, but thats what happens here. Big ski season usually means crappy spring for wind...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 899, 900, 901 ... 913, 914, 915  Next
Page 900 of 915

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group