myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 898, 899, 900 ... 911, 912, 913  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8223

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/443856-poll-biden-leads-trump-by-double-digits-in-pennsylvania



Creepy Sleepy Joe will be destroyed. Between the molestation of woman and children, his pathetic record, disgusting treatment of Anita Hill, and his shady dealings involving his son.

And last but not least, He's a fucking moron...


please run joe....please..


Matty

You've complained on this forum about the way C. Thomas was treated and now Anita Hill. Come on man...which way is is? It seems you just repeat the talking point of the day. At one point, you were so impressed with Thomas you even claimed he was the first black justice. Now, you are defending someone who accused him of sexual harassment?

It's all partisan with you.


It's not partisan, it's reality. Joe Biden has said and done so many creepy things that your head will be spinning when all is said and done.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5769

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/443856-poll-biden-leads-trump-by-double-digits-in-pennsylvania



Creepy Sleepy Joe will be destroyed. Between the molestation of woman and children, his pathetic record, disgusting treatment of Anita Hill, and his shady dealings involving his son.

And last but not least, He's a fucking moron...


please run joe....please..


Matty

You've complained on this forum about the way C. Thomas was treated and now Anita Hill. Come on man...which way is is? It seems you just repeat the talking point of the day. At one point, you were so impressed with Thomas you even claimed he was the first black justice. Now, you are defending someone who accused him of sexual harassment?

It's all partisan with you.


It's not partisan, it's reality. Joe Biden has said and done so many creepy things that your head will be spinning when all is said and done.



Hill was used like a blowup doll at bachelor party and then dumped on the side of the road at the end of the night..


https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/436517-nevada-politician-accuses-biden-of-inappropriate-contact
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 10145
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/443856-poll-biden-leads-trump-by-double-digits-in-pennsylvania



Creepy Sleepy Joe will be destroyed. Between the molestation of woman and children, his pathetic record, disgusting treatment of Anita Hill, and his shady dealings involving his son.

And last but not least, He's a fucking moron...


please run joe....please..


Matty

You've complained on this forum about the way C. Thomas was treated and now Anita Hill. Come on man...which way is is? It seems you just repeat the talking point of the day. At one point, you were so impressed with Thomas you even claimed he was the first black justice. Now, you are defending someone who accused him of sexual harassment?

It's all partisan with you.


It's not partisan, it's reality. Joe Biden has said and done so many creepy things that your head will be spinning when all is said and done.


not that I am a fan of Joes for the anita hill specifically and his vote on segregation. But both of those will get him right wing votes. plus the inappropriate hugging will seal the deal with you sicko right wingers who love to rape.

ya Joe will invite the 20 to 30 females that claim trump sexually molested and or raped them to each debate and the state of the union addresses.

can you imagine the females who filed suit against trump for raping her when she was 13 holding a sign you child rapist pediophile....

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LHDR



Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 427

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biden is a great person. Still, why is he so far ahead in the polls? After all, he shares responsibility for the Thomas disaster, voted for the Iraq war, and will be like a hundred years old at the end of his term. Shouldn't it be Hickenlooper, a successful geologist, beer brewer, major and governor, leading the field?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7020
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
Biden is a great person. Still, why is he so far ahead in the polls? After all, he shares responsibility for the Thomas disaster, voted for the Iraq war, and would be like a hundred years old at the end of his term. Shouldn't it be Hickenlooper, a successful geologist, beer brewer, major and governor, leading the field?


Lets remember that its May 16th 2019.. The media has a field day with the clown car until the first primary, then it gets real. Just like 2004, and 2012, someone will grab the early momentum and run with it....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12270
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hysterical that Matty would divert by accusing Biden of the crimes that his boy Trump has bragged about. The point of my posting, ignored by Bard and Matty, is that Trump remains deeply unpopular except in polls of Republicans. It remains to be seen whether Trump has destroyed the Republican party by pushing people out of the tent. Making abortion the linchpin of his campaign doesn't add any voters to the Trump undead, but it pushes more women out of the tent. We shall see what the numbers add up to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5769

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Hysterical that Matty would divert by accusing Biden of the crimes that his boy Trump has bragged about. The point of my posting, ignored by Bard and Matty, is that Trump remains deeply unpopular except in polls of Republicans. It remains to be seen whether Trump has destroyed the Republican party by pushing people out of the tent. Making abortion the linchpin of his campaign doesn't add any voters to the Trump undead, but it pushes more women out of the tent. We shall see what the numbers add up to.



LOL...Trumps kids are smart productive people, unlike Biden's Cocaine fueled flunkies.

This is just the Ukraine issue, The China one is just as scandalous....

Biden would be a huge mistake...Gabby, Kamila, or the Gay mayor would be better choices....

What did Gates say about Biden..."he has been on the wrong side of foreign policy for 4 decades.....ouch...



https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05/biden-ukrainian-gas-company?verso=true
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 5769

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sleepy Joe loves China and getting hosed as long as his son has a big payday...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/05/04/when_it_comes_to_china_sleepy_joe_biden_is_still_snoozing_140241.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 5647
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Hysterical that Matty would divert by accusing Biden of the crimes that his boy Trump has bragged about. The point of my posting, ignored by Bard and Matty, is that Trump remains deeply unpopular except in polls of Republicans. It remains to be seen whether Trump has destroyed the Republican party by pushing people out of the tent. Making abortion the linchpin of his campaign doesn't add any voters to the Trump undead, but it pushes more women out of the tent. We shall see what the numbers add up to.
Liberals and their selective science.
I find it interesting that the progressive liberals will accept global warming science w/o question. However those same liberal progressives will not accept the science that determines when a blob of cells (a human embryo), becomes a viable human being.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bluefish1



Joined: 24 Dec 2013
Posts: 1219

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a fetus is a human being, why abort the baby to save the mom? Why not kill the mom and save the baby? They are equal right? In fact, one could argue the fetus is more worthy as it has more years ahead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 898, 899, 900 ... 911, 912, 913  Next
Page 899 of 913

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group