myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 685, 686, 687 ... 824, 825, 826  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4934

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
Not welcome in Britan: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-s-visit-britain-faces-mass-protest-marches-giant-baby-n885321



Wow!! a few thousand liberal retards are going to protest Trump. Did you get your panties all wet and moist with this amazing news?????
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 9114
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
The hateful right wingers are being played by Trump and his TV personality antics.

How funny is that!

Meanwhile the right 1% ers laugh all the way to the bank!

As usual, the middle right wingers get screwed but are happy with the ideology and the bigotry because "no one else speaks about how we feel".

SAD!!!


On this forum, it sure sounds like there's some hateful "left" wingers too. They seem to buy into the media's spoon fed BS to get their base all worked up too.......United we stand. Divided we fall.......that's the winter Mac keeps speaking of, right? ....or does he mean fall?


Lets see if even you a very uneducated person can figure this out... this is the president making a statement, is it to join us or to cause his hating base to hate more. again this is the president and the right wing love this type of hate.

I challenge you to find any democratic president that ever brought such a hateful stance to bring these people like your Hitler did.


_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2669

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
The hateful right wingers are being played by Trump and his TV personality antics.

How funny is that!

Meanwhile the right 1% ers laugh all the way to the bank!

As usual, the middle right wingers get screwed but are happy with the ideology and the bigotry because "no one else speaks about how we feel".

SAD!!!


On this forum, it sure sounds like there's some hateful "left" wingers too. They seem to buy into the media's spoon fed BS to get their base all worked up too.......United we stand. Divided we fall.......that's the winter Mac keeps speaking of, right? ....or does he mean fall?


Lets see if even you a very uneducated person can figure this out... this is the president making a statement, is it to join us or to cause his hating base to hate more. again this is the president and the right wing love this type of hate.

I challenge you to find any democratic president that ever brought such a hateful stance to bring these people like your Hitler did.



Speaking of hateful left wingers.....Thanks for proving my point, again.

_________________
The universe is made up of proton, neutrons, electrons, and morons.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 11285
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP seems to only be able to find hate-filled messages from the left--while he ignores those from Trump. Blind in at least one eye.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2669

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NP seems to only be able to find hate-filled messages from the left--while he ignores those from Trump. Blind in at least one eye.


No, I have no problem seeing the messages from Trump. I'll remind you, I've never said I'm a fan now have I? It is good to see you actually realize what a bunch of hate-filled jackasses you can be.

_________________
The universe is made up of proton, neutrons, electrons, and morons.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wynsurfer



Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 880

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"United we stand" is media spoonfed BS" Please! This phrase goes back thousands of years to the Greeks and the New Testament.

Matthew 12:25 ("And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand")

I guess Jesus was a liberal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2669

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wynsurfer wrote:
"United we stand" is media spoonfed BS" Please! This phrase goes back thousands of years to the Greeks and the New Testament.


Two separate statements -

Your media does spoon feed you BS that creates this crazy hateful divisiveness, and some people more than others, seem to love to engage in this idiotic behavior.

This divisive BS is, and will, be one of the factors that lead to the fall of your nation, and the idiots on both sides will have themselves to thank along with the media that used them as pawns.

Wake up!!!! Winter is coming.

_________________
The universe is made up of proton, neutrons, electrons, and morons.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 6689
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile Mr. Smoot- Hawley is at it again, look out below..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7792

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Meanwhile Mr. Smoot- Hawley is at it again, look out below..


I assume this is going to be a short war. However no war is good. Nonetheless, this is a far better war then all the thousands of dead created by Obama and Bush.

Has everyone noticed the far fewer numbers of military casualties since trump became president? This may be the most peaceful four years on Earth in human history.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 374

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Meanwhile Mr. Smoot- Hawley is at it again, look out below..
This may be the most peaceful four years on Earth in human history.


Like everything, that depends on your perspective:

The numbers are shocking — or at least they should be.

2017 was the deadliest year for civilian casualties in Iraq and Syria, with as many as 6,000 people killed in strikes conducted by the U.S.-led coalition, according to the watchdog group Airwars.

That is an increase of more than 200 percent over the previous year.

It is far more if you add in countries like Yemen, Afghanistan, Somalia and many others.

But the subject, considered a stain on President Barack Obama’s legacy even by many of his supporters, has almost dropped off the map.

Obsessed with the seemingly daily updates in the Stormy Daniels story or the impeachment potential of the Russia investigation, the American media is paying even less attention now to a topic it never focused on with much zeal.

“The media has unfortunately been so distracted by the chaos of the Trump administration and allegations of the president’s collusion with Russia that it’s neglected to look closely at the things he’s actually doing already,” said Daphne Eviatar, a director of Amnesty International USA.

That includes, she said, “hugely expanding the use of drone and airstrikes, including outside of war zones, and increasing civilian casualties in the process.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/middle-east-civilian-deaths-have-soared-under-trump-and-the-media-mostly-shrug/2018/03/16/fc344968-2932-11e8-874b-d517e912f125_story.html?utm_term=.ebf0166e5c8d
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 685, 686, 687 ... 824, 825, 826  Next
Page 686 of 826

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group