myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 485, 486, 487 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Media's head is spinning with the bad girls Sanders and Kelley Conway combined with Niki Haley, killing it.

The Obama girls spent most of their time colluding with the Russians and deep state.

killing what? Have we dumbed down the populace to the point where these unimpressive Government employees are actually viewed as impressive? Sanders never answers a question with a substantive answer, by design...I assume. All KellyAnne does is blame the media for everything that is wrong...a tired act.

Sanders is never asked a substantive question. Ask non-sense questions you get non-sense answered.

Conway is awesome , you just hate her because she wiped the floor with libtards , dems and the media.

The media is wrong, and completely out of control. They are no longer journalist , they are now activist.

I admire smart adults who actually move the political discourse forward, I'm a junkie for the details.,. Neither of these unimpressive half wits do this. Its not surprising you're a fan of Jersey's finest bullshitter. When I coach youth sports, I tell the boys to never blame anyone for your shortcomings.. Blaming the media for everything under the sun is almost as ridiculous as getting into a war of words with LaVar Ball..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of activist....how you like Drumpf administration blocking the ATT /TWX deal...what a shitshow...
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like it or not mat-ty, the US Constitution guarantees a free press. The fact that you don't seem to support and respect that is telling. I'm thinking that you rather hear the constant lies and distortions spread by Donald Trump and his supplicants. Unbelievable!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Speaking of activist....how you like Drumpf administration blocking the ATT /TWX deal...what a shitshow...

The two government bodies that oversee corporate mergers -- the Federal Trade Commission and the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice -- have openly opposed a combined 150 mergers during Obama's tenure. That's compared to 129 during Bush's eight years and 292 during the Clinton administration.

That's roughly 21 a year for Obama; 16 for Bush; 35 for Clinton.

I think Trump is way behind them.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

The two government bodies that oversee corporate mergers -- the Federal Trade Commission and the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice -- have openly opposed a combined 150 mergers during Obama's tenure. That's compared to 129 during Bush's eight years and 292 during the Clinton administration.

That's roughly 21 a year for Obama; 16 for Bush; 35 for Clinton.

I think Trump is way behind them.

EXACTLY....that's why it makes NO sense to sue to block a deal which is almost identical to the Comcast /NBCU deal....
Democrats are the ones who historically have been more litigious when it comes to anti-trust...
If I were a skeptic, I might think Drumpf wants to force TWX to sell CNN, in order to approve the deal....
So, you love it huh, Steve.? How about the crazy first in-first out proposal on the disposition of assets? another restrictive move by the Rethugs...
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, Donald J. Trump is not crazy. He’s “crazy like a fox” according to world renowned psychiatrist Keith Ablow. Donald Trump may do things differently than anyone has ever done things, but it’s not just “off the cuff” as it may look. Trump has a genius mind, and everything he does is by design. Many times the CLM (Crooked Liberal Media) may think they are getting the best of President Trump, but in reality, they are doing exactly what he anticipated. How else do you think a presidential candidate could spend 1/2 as much as his opponent and win?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
No, Donald J. Trump is not crazy. He’s “crazy like a fox” according to world renowned psychiatrist Keith Ablow. Donald Trump may do things differently than anyone has ever done things, but it’s not just “off the cuff” as it may look. Trump has a genius mind, and everything he does is by design. Many times the CLM (Crooked Liberal Media) may think they are getting the best of President Trump, but in reality, they are doing exactly what he anticipated. How else do you think a presidential candidate could spend 1/2 as much as his opponent and win?

Quote:
Keith Russell Ablow is an American psychiatrist, author, and television personality. He is also a contributor on psychiatry for Fox News Channel and TheBlaze. Ablow resigned as a member of the American Psychiatric Association in 2011

swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covfefe! Absolutely brilliant, right?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Like it or not mat-ty, the US Constitution guarantees a free press. The fact that you don't seem to support and respect that is telling. I'm thinking that you rather hear the constant lies and distortions spread by Donald Trump and his supplicants. Unbelievable!

A free press , NOT A LYING PRESS.

Lies? you voted for a Closet Muslim with deep rooted hatred for this Country, MORONS!!

I would take Trump on his worst day over the POS obama or that c$nt Hillary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 485, 486, 487 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 486 of 1354

Jump to: