myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1107, 1108, 1109 ... 1128, 1129, 1130  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13500
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Still waiting. Matty will parrot a Trump tweet. He will understand nothing.


Poor old Mac the unhinged liberal retard, just can't accept the fact that Trump is getting things done....Just wait for his second term....lol loser!!!


https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-surrenders-to-reality-in-the-trade-dispute-11579133428


Still waiting. I asked you to explain it—and what it costs. I never thought you were capable of answering that question.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 7023

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Still waiting. Matty will parrot a Trump tweet. He will understand nothing.


Poor old Mac the unhinged liberal retard, just can't accept the fact that Trump is getting things done....Just wait for his second term....lol loser!!!


https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-surrenders-to-reality-in-the-trade-dispute-11579133428


Still waiting. I asked you to explain it—and what it costs. I never thought you were capable of answering that question.


lol.....some of have lives old man....you apparantly don't......Trump is the first president in decades to stand up to the cheating chinese, who use slave labor, inferior materials, stolen tech, and zero concern for the environment to cheat. Sadly you are too full of hate to support our president with his historic effort...In other words you are simply a hateful liberal POS....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13500
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me Matty, do you swallow those peanuts whole—or chew them so you can savor the flavor?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 7023

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad old man can't even get any sleep.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Must have been time for a diaper change...back to bed now old man....hahaha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coachg



Joined: 10 Sep 2000
Posts: 2810

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Trump is the first president in decades to stand up to the cheating chinese,
True

mat-ty wrote:
who use slave labor
Rolling Eyes

mat-ty wrote:
inferior materials
True

mat-ty wrote:
stolen tech
True


mat-ty wrote:
and zero concern for the environment to cheat.
Now this is an example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Coachg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13500
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Still waiting. Matty will parrot a Trump tweet. He will understand nothing.


Poor old Mac the unhinged liberal retard, just can't accept the fact that Trump is getting things done....Just wait for his second term....lol loser!!!


https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-surrenders-to-reality-in-the-trade-dispute-11579133428


Still waiting. I asked you to explain it—and what it costs. I never thought you were capable of answering that question.


lol.....some of have lives old man....you apparantly don't......Trump is the first president in decades to stand up to the cheating chinese, who use slave labor, inferior materials, stolen tech, and zero concern for the environment to cheat. Sadly you are too full of hate to support our president with his historic effort...In other words you are simply a hateful liberal POS....


What a stupid silly boy. There is much to dislike about Chinese trade policies. Unfortunately for the Trumpists, it takes more than bluster, a tweet handle, and tariffs to actually effect change in those policies. Here are just a few of the holes in the Trump "deal."

1. Trump's tariffs on $360 billion in Chinese goods remain in place. The National Bureau of Economic Research reports that the Trump tariffs were completely passed on to U. S. consumers for every product except steel. So this is socialism, paid for by US consumers.

2. China will continue to tax about 57% of US imports into China--suppressing that market.

3. While there are promises that China will increase purchases of US agricultural products, some have said those promises are future loaded, largely unenforceable, and the economic total is greater than the US agricultural production capacity. Sounds like Trump wanted to squeeze out a few peanuts before the election to counter the facts that that farmers in his states have been hammered by the trade war, and US taxpayers have subsidized those losses. The worst negotiator in history.

Largely unaffected are Chinese predatory practices about intellectual property and subsidies for industries that hurt the prospect of US manufacturers in markets.

I think a trade war, at this stage of China's economic resurgence, is too blunt a tool to do more good than bad. American business products, such as Trump ties and Ivanka's shoes, are produced in China. Their steel manufacturing has supplanted much of the top end construction that once took place in the US and then moved to Germany.

But more importantly, many US businesses have made their own peace with China's predatory practices around intellectual property and human rights because they want access to China as a market for their products. Those market forces are too wide spread to be readily parsed and changed by a tool as blunt as a tweet or a tariff.

Lost in the rage of the rabid right against the Chinese is any comprehension of the importance of Chinese investments in infrastructure in their economic success. Investing in infrastructure was one of the few Trump promises that actually made any economic sense--and only one of the string of broken promises from his criminal enterprise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 7023

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Still waiting. Matty will parrot a Trump tweet. He will understand nothing.


Poor old Mac the unhinged liberal retard, just can't accept the fact that Trump is getting things done....Just wait for his second term....lol loser!!!


https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-surrenders-to-reality-in-the-trade-dispute-11579133428


Still waiting. I asked you to explain it—and what it costs. I never thought you were capable of answering that question.


lol.....some of have lives old man....you apparantly don't......Trump is the first president in decades to stand up to the cheating chinese, who use slave labor, inferior materials, stolen tech, and zero concern for the environment to cheat. Sadly you are too full of hate to support our president with his historic effort...In other words you are simply a hateful liberal POS....


What a stupid silly boy. There is much to dislike about Chinese trade policies. Unfortunately for the Trumpists, it takes more than bluster, a tweet handle, and tariffs to actually effect change in those policies. Here are just a few of the holes in the Trump "deal."

1. Trump's tariffs on $360 billion in Chinese goods remain in place. The National Bureau of Economic Research reports that the Trump tariffs were completely passed on to U. S. consumers for every product except steel. So this is socialism, paid for by US consumers.

2. China will continue to tax about 57% of US imports into China--suppressing that market.

3. While there are promises that China will increase purchases of US agricultural products, some have said those promises are future loaded, largely unenforceable, and the economic total is greater than the US agricultural production capacity. Sounds like Trump wanted to squeeze out a few peanuts before the election to counter the facts that that farmers in his states have been hammered by the trade war, and US taxpayers have subsidized those losses. The worst negotiator in history.

Largely unaffected are Chinese predatory practices about intellectual property and subsidies for industries that hurt the prospect of US manufacturers in markets.

I think a trade war, at this stage of China's economic resurgence, is too blunt a tool to do more good than bad. American business products, such as Trump ties and Ivanka's shoes, are produced in China. Their steel manufacturing has supplanted much of the top end construction that once took place in the US and then moved to Germany.

But more importantly, many US businesses have made their own peace with China's predatory practices around intellectual property and human rights because they want access to China as a market for their products. Those market forces are too wide spread to be readily parsed and changed by a tool as blunt as a tweet or a tariff.

Lost in the rage of the rabid right against the Chinese is any comprehension of the importance of Chinese investments in infrastructure in their economic success. Investing in infrastructure was one of the few Trump promises that actually made any economic sense--and only one of the string of broken promises from his criminal enterprise.




My position from day one has been, this will not be easy. Trying to get thugs and cheaters to change their ways is a daunting task....

But I have also said I applaud Trump for trying and even putting his political capital on the line......Something few politicians would ever do..

It's really sad that the haters on the left can never give this president any credit for anything...

Keep making excuses for China, who are international thugs in almost every category.. Trade, human rights, religious right, pollution, and far more....They with their behavior because of people like you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13500
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another incoherent posting from the Boston dummy. I made no excuses for China, instead I identified a number of things that were important--and were not contained in the Trump "deal" that Matty has swallowed whole.

This must be his best edited sentence yet: "They with their behavior because of people like you."

He neither understood what I wrote, or wrote anything that makes any sense. Write on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 7023

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Trump is the first president in decades to stand up to the cheating chinese,
True

mat-ty wrote:
who use slave labor
Rolling Eyes

mat-ty wrote:
inferior materials
True

mat-ty wrote:
stolen tech
True


mat-ty wrote:
and zero concern for the environment to cheat.
Now this is an example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Coachg



Replace Forced with Slave


https://thediplomat.com/2018/03/chinas-forced-labor-problem/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 7023

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Another incoherent posting from the Boston dummy. I made no excuses for China, instead I identified a number of things that were important--and were not contained in the Trump "deal" that Matty has swallowed whole.

This must be his best edited sentence yet: "They with their behavior because of people like you."

He neither understood what I wrote, or wrote anything that makes any sense. Write on.



You have no answer you POS...just criticism like the rest of the liberal universe.

Bottom line asshole ....Trump has done more and put more effort into stopping China than any President in our life time...adults recognize that... old angry liberals don't.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1107, 1108, 1109 ... 1128, 1129, 1130  Next
Page 1108 of 1130

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group