myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1083, 1084, 1085 ... 1107, 1108, 1109  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13319
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty’s role on the forum is to prove that there is someone who is even more delusional than Isobars. Trump represents him perfectly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8650

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comey today "I was wrong". There was FISA abuse.

Setting himself to blame someone else, and call it a mistake.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 1005

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My experience has been that people who crow about how intelligent they are, usually are not very intelligent. Are you listening Maddy?

To use a sports analogy: The person who shows up, says nothing and wipes the floor with everyone and then quietly leaves, is the one with the skills. The loud mouth, trash talking fools who stand around watching with their mouths agape have nothing. Close your mouth Maddy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 1005

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Comey today "I was wrong". There was FISA abuse.

Setting himself to blame someone else, and call it a mistake.


No, you are wrong. He has taken responsibility. As usual, you have the facts wrong and jump to an incorrect conclusion.

“Sure, I’m responsible, that’s why I’m telling you I was wrong,” Comey said. “I was overconfident as director in our procedures, and it’s important that a leader be accountable and transparent. If I was still director, I’d be saying exactly the same thing Chris Wray is saying, which is, ‘Are we going to get to the bottom of this?’ Because the most important question is: is it systemic? Are their problems in other cases?”

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/15/comey-wrong-fbi-wrong-085542
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6883

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Comey today "I was wrong". There was FISA abuse.

Setting himself to blame someone else, and call it a mistake.


No, you are wrong. He has taken responsibility. As usual, you have the facts wrong and jump to an incorrect conclusion.

“Sure, I’m responsible, that’s why I’m telling you I was wrong,” Comey said. “I was overconfident as director in our procedures, and it’s important that a leader be accountable and transparent. If I was still director, I’d be saying exactly the same thing Chris Wray is saying, which is, ‘Are we going to get to the bottom of this?’ Because the most important question is: is it systemic? Are their problems in other cases?”

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/15/comey-wrong-fbi-wrong-085542



Little book boy....Try reading some different opinions.....maybe you will learn something..

https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/john-kass/ct-adam-schiff-horowitz-report-20191212-52rjydsgzvb7tf7pgh3gfy45qq-story.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13319
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Comey today "I was wrong". There was FISA abuse.

Setting himself to blame someone else, and call it a mistake.


You have to laugh at the “conservatives” sudden problems with FISA. The bill that created the FISA courts was requested by Bush, and drafted by Republicans. It passed the Senate in 2007 by a vote of 60-28. The law was reauthorized in January 2018–under a Republican Senate led by Moscow Mitch. The vote was 65-34. Twenty six of the no votes were Democrats.

Of course the three stooges here have no knowledge of history—nor do they care. Abridging due process was fine when proposed by Republicans—but is a yuuge problem when it caught crimes by those close to Trump.

Of equal concern, modern “conservatives” don’t have the discipline or attention span to actually roll back the most egregious aspects of the FISA laws. Their only concern is trying to discredit those who have reported crimes by Trump and his mafia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13319
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Comey today "I was wrong". There was FISA abuse.

Setting himself to blame someone else, and call it a mistake.


No, you are wrong. He has taken responsibility. As usual, you have the facts wrong and jump to an incorrect conclusion.

“Sure, I’m responsible, that’s why I’m telling you I was wrong,” Comey said. “I was overconfident as director in our procedures, and it’s important that a leader be accountable and transparent. If I was still director, I’d be saying exactly the same thing Chris Wray is saying, which is, ‘Are we going to get to the bottom of this?’ Because the most important question is: is it systemic? Are their problems in other cases?”

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/15/comey-wrong-fbi-wrong-085542



Little book boy....Try reading some different opinions.....maybe you will learn something..

https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/john-kass/ct-adam-schiff-horowitz-report-20191212-52rjydsgzvb7tf7pgh3gfy45qq-story.html


Op ed pieces written by ever-Trumpers aren’t worth the ink. https://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/john-kass-worst/Content?oid=37063757
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6883

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mac"]
MalibuGuru wrote:
Comey today "I was wrong". There was FISA abuse.

Setting himself to blame someone else, and call it a mistake.


You have to laugh at the “conservatives” sudden problems with FISA. The bill that created the FISA courts was requested by Bush, and drafted by Republicans. It passed the Senate in 2007 by a vote of 60-28. The law was reauthorized in January 2018–under a Republican Senate led by Moscow Mitch. The vote was 65-34. Twenty six of the no votes were Democrats.

Of course the three stooges here have no knowledge of history—nor do they care. Abridging due process was fine when proposed by Republicans—but is a yuuge problem when it caught crimes by those close to Trump.



We have no problem with FISA you stupid POS.... IT'S abuse of the FISA court that is the issue, and was well established in the IGs report........exactly what we have been saying for two years.....you were dead wrong but too much of a child to admit it.........you were dead fucking wrong old man..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6883

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Comey today "I was wrong". There was FISA abuse.

Setting himself to blame someone else, and call it a mistake.


No, you are wrong. He has taken responsibility. As usual, you have the facts wrong and jump to an incorrect conclusion.

“Sure, I’m responsible, that’s why I’m telling you I was wrong,” Comey said. “I was overconfident as director in our procedures, and it’s important that a leader be accountable and transparent. If I was still director, I’d be saying exactly the same thing Chris Wray is saying, which is, ‘Are we going to get to the bottom of this?’ Because the most important question is: is it systemic? Are their problems in other cases?”





https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/15/comey-wrong-fbi-wrong-085542



Little book boy....Try reading some different opinions.....maybe you will learn something..

https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/john-kass/ct-adam-schiff-horowitz-report-20191212-52rjydsgzvb7tf7pgh3gfy45qq-story.html


Op ed pieces written by ever-Trumpers aren’t worth the ink. https://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/john-kass-worst/Content?oid=37063757




Really???? because I can make a long list of Dems and never Trumpers that are mature enough to speak the truth....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8650

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile, it looks like at least 1 Democrat is going to switch to Republican as a result of this farce.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1083, 1084, 1085 ... 1107, 1108, 1109  Next
Page 1084 of 1109

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group