myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1082, 1083, 1084 ... 1107, 1108, 1109  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 11249
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speaking of child did you see trumplestillthin skins tweets...
_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 1016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
"And my guess is he'e not a Trump fan."


mat-ty, I can't believe that you would come to that conclusion after all the untoward twists and turns that Barr has contrived to serve his boss.

AG Barr is Donald Trump's willing subject, and he is unquestionably commanded by Trump's will.

But, this time around, Barr couldn't uphold Trump's Russian hoax sham. Unfortunately, his Inspector General hasn't been coaxed to ignore the truth and tow the line. Barr has had to accept that fact.

Quite honestly, that's Barr's dilemma right now.


You are kidding i hope...no one could be that ill-informed..

Barr is no ones bitch, and will follow the law to the end...His job is to keep these clowns in line. You have zero reason to attack his professionalism.


The IG laid out exactly what has been long believed by those who pay attention...Trump was absolutely spied on, the Fisa court was lied to, documents were altered and their behavior was disgraceful and criminal..

You need to listen a little closer, yesterday was a bad day for Trump haters in the government. The IG was very CLEAR , his report clears NOBODY of wrong doing....His report is now in the hands of Barr, and he has made it very clear , heads will roll...

Pay more attention nitwit, Everything you clowns have denied for two years is now proven absolutely true.... Horowitz likes to use soft phrases and down play things, but that ain't gonna fly with Barr.


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The Zombies are out again, close the doors!!!
I'll try again sport. Who gets indicted and for what?

Matty, do me a favor and read the IG report, rather than let Sean Hannity sit on your face. The IG explicitly supports the investigation of Trump which led to the Mueller report.


Maddy read a report? Not likely. I think Maddy reading a tweet is about the best you could hope for.



If you're an example of a book reader....no thanks...you're a dishonest little weasel.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Please provide examples of my dishonesty.

Again, what's the last book you read. Your failure to provide an answer leads me to believe it was so long ago that you can't recall. Sad.




How about your complete dismissal of the coup to destroy Trump. How about your disgusting opinions of kavanaugh. How about your inability to give Trump credit for anything???????????? you're a hater and a DB...

I provide plenty of facts from highly reputable sources...you simply choose to ignore or dismiss them.


In your mind, disagreement = dishonesty? Our country is founded on the right to disagree and debate. You have failed to provide any examples of dishonesty. You have provided examples of disagreement. I have plenty of facts from highly reputable sources which you choose to ignore or dismiss. Are you dishonest as a result?




Show me the facts on Kavanaugh......there wasn't any so don't bother....her own family didn't back her....just hate filled liberal retards...


It was a classic "He said, She said". I believe her. Those are the facts. That does not make me dishonest. Do you own a dictionary? By your definition, every split jury that sees the same facts differently are dishonest? Rolling Eyes




It was a classic hit job supported by nothing but the words of a hate filled airhead....


Awwww Maddy, you should not call yourself names like that. Maybe you will feel better if Mommy gives you a present. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6913

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
"And my guess is he'e not a Trump fan."


mat-ty, I can't believe that you would come to that conclusion after all the untoward twists and turns that Barr has contrived to serve his boss.

AG Barr is Donald Trump's willing subject, and he is unquestionably commanded by Trump's will.

But, this time around, Barr couldn't uphold Trump's Russian hoax sham. Unfortunately, his Inspector General hasn't been coaxed to ignore the truth and tow the line. Barr has had to accept that fact.

Quite honestly, that's Barr's dilemma right now.


You are kidding i hope...no one could be that ill-informed..

Barr is no ones bitch, and will follow the law to the end...His job is to keep these clowns in line. You have zero reason to attack his professionalism.


The IG laid out exactly what has been long believed by those who pay attention...Trump was absolutely spied on, the Fisa court was lied to, documents were altered and their behavior was disgraceful and criminal..

You need to listen a little closer, yesterday was a bad day for Trump haters in the government. The IG was very CLEAR , his report clears NOBODY of wrong doing....His report is now in the hands of Barr, and he has made it very clear , heads will roll...

Pay more attention nitwit, Everything you clowns have denied for two years is now proven absolutely true.... Horowitz likes to use soft phrases and down play things, but that ain't gonna fly with Barr.


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The Zombies are out again, close the doors!!!
I'll try again sport. Who gets indicted and for what?

Matty, do me a favor and read the IG report, rather than let Sean Hannity sit on your face. The IG explicitly supports the investigation of Trump which led to the Mueller report.


Maddy read a report? Not likely. I think Maddy reading a tweet is about the best you could hope for.



If you're an example of a book reader....no thanks...you're a dishonest little weasel.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Please provide examples of my dishonesty.

Again, what's the last book you read. Your failure to provide an answer leads me to believe it was so long ago that you can't recall. Sad.




How about your complete dismissal of the coup to destroy Trump. How about your disgusting opinions of kavanaugh. How about your inability to give Trump credit for anything???????????? you're a hater and a DB...

I provide plenty of facts from highly reputable sources...you simply choose to ignore or dismiss them.


In your mind, disagreement = dishonesty? Our country is founded on the right to disagree and debate. You have failed to provide any examples of dishonesty. You have provided examples of disagreement. I have plenty of facts from highly reputable sources which you choose to ignore or dismiss. Are you dishonest as a result?




Show me the facts on Kavanaugh......there wasn't any so don't bother....her own family didn't back her....just hate filled liberal retards...


It was a classic "He said, She said". I believe her. Those are the facts. That does not make me dishonest. Do you own a dictionary? By your definition, every split jury that sees the same facts differently are dishonest? Rolling Eyes




It was a classic hit job supported by nothing but the words of a hate filled airhead....


Awwww Maddy, you should not call yourself names like that. Maybe you will feel better if Mommy gives you a present. Rolling Eyes



Classic he she said he said??????? thanks for confirming what a scumbag you are...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 1016

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
"And my guess is he'e not a Trump fan."


mat-ty, I can't believe that you would come to that conclusion after all the untoward twists and turns that Barr has contrived to serve his boss.

AG Barr is Donald Trump's willing subject, and he is unquestionably commanded by Trump's will.

But, this time around, Barr couldn't uphold Trump's Russian hoax sham. Unfortunately, his Inspector General hasn't been coaxed to ignore the truth and tow the line. Barr has had to accept that fact.

Quite honestly, that's Barr's dilemma right now.


You are kidding i hope...no one could be that ill-informed..

Barr is no ones bitch, and will follow the law to the end...His job is to keep these clowns in line. You have zero reason to attack his professionalism.


The IG laid out exactly what has been long believed by those who pay attention...Trump was absolutely spied on, the Fisa court was lied to, documents were altered and their behavior was disgraceful and criminal..

You need to listen a little closer, yesterday was a bad day for Trump haters in the government. The IG was very CLEAR , his report clears NOBODY of wrong doing....His report is now in the hands of Barr, and he has made it very clear , heads will roll...

Pay more attention nitwit, Everything you clowns have denied for two years is now proven absolutely true.... Horowitz likes to use soft phrases and down play things, but that ain't gonna fly with Barr.


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The Zombies are out again, close the doors!!!
I'll try again sport. Who gets indicted and for what?

Matty, do me a favor and read the IG report, rather than let Sean Hannity sit on your face. The IG explicitly supports the investigation of Trump which led to the Mueller report.


Maddy read a report? Not likely. I think Maddy reading a tweet is about the best you could hope for.



If you're an example of a book reader....no thanks...you're a dishonest little weasel.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Please provide examples of my dishonesty.

Again, what's the last book you read. Your failure to provide an answer leads me to believe it was so long ago that you can't recall. Sad.




How about your complete dismissal of the coup to destroy Trump. How about your disgusting opinions of kavanaugh. How about your inability to give Trump credit for anything???????????? you're a hater and a DB...

I provide plenty of facts from highly reputable sources...you simply choose to ignore or dismiss them.


In your mind, disagreement = dishonesty? Our country is founded on the right to disagree and debate. You have failed to provide any examples of dishonesty. You have provided examples of disagreement. I have plenty of facts from highly reputable sources which you choose to ignore or dismiss. Are you dishonest as a result?




Show me the facts on Kavanaugh......there wasn't any so don't bother....her own family didn't back her....just hate filled liberal retards...


It was a classic "He said, She said". I believe her. Those are the facts. That does not make me dishonest. Do you own a dictionary? By your definition, every split jury that sees the same facts differently are dishonest? Rolling Eyes




It was a classic hit job supported by nothing but the words of a hate filled airhead....


Awwww Maddy, you should not call yourself names like that. Maybe you will feel better if Mommy gives you a present. Rolling Eyes



Classic he she said he said??????? thanks for confirming what a scumbag you are...


You forgot "dishonest". Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 6038
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:
You're a punk for trolling, and being too much of a coward to answer a simple question yourself.


There was no abuse Mac. Ukraine is a nuclear power. Now run by less corrupt people.

USMCA, CHINA DEAL, BREXIT....How does winning for freedom feel Mac?
mac and Dean are definitely cut from the same cloth, if you don't agree with them, well then you must be a troll. Ridiculously funny.

China deal, who else could manage to trade RICE to CHINA?
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-trade-rice-idUSKCN1OR0LB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13357
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed, I am cut from cloth that is repulsed by corruption. Folks like NW are okay with corruption and cheating by the Trump administration—as long as they appoint unqualified conservative judges.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6913

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Yes indeed, I am cut from cloth that is repulsed by corruption. Folks like NW are okay with corruption and cheating by the Trump administration—as long as they appoint unqualified conservative judges.



When it suits your agenda....otherwise you could give a rats ass.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7665
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty the homeless lunatic .. Not one of your many thousand posts has included statistics or any statement of fact .. Your New Years resolution should be to go back to school and learn something ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6913

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty the homeless lunatic .. Not one of your many thousand posts has included statistics or any statement of fact .. Your New Years resolution should be to go back to school and learn something ...



Lol...I could out think you in my sleep dude...Honestly if you think you project any kind of intellect you are sadly mistaken..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6913

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty the homeless lunatic .. Not one of your many thousand posts has included statistics or any statement of fact .. Your New Years resolution should be to go back to school and learn something ...


I post more links to reputable sources than anyone.....try reading once and a while stupid you may realize you are spoon fed a lot of BS.

Perfect example..the IGs report......if you think it was a nothing burger you are beyond ignorant and ill-informed..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1082, 1083, 1084 ... 1107, 1108, 1109  Next
Page 1083 of 1109

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group