myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1079, 1080, 1081 ... 1303, 1304, 1305  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boston Globe—the behavior of Trump is the very definition of corruption.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one thing iin Taibbi’s report that is new and disturbing is that Page reported his Russian contacts to the FBI. I’d not read that before, and that might fundamentally change the question of whether opening an investigation into Page, who was at that time working on the Trump campaign, was a no-brainer. It suggests that it is necessary to review the whole report, and that some high quality journalism about Page is warranted. If FBI sources leaked the backstory of the attempts by Russians to recruit Page, and Page was actually working as an FBI asset and that wasn’t revealed, then I think there was something very wrong. To be sure, Page was the subject of a FISA warrant in 2014, and his pro-Russian stance looks hinky. The question here is whether it was more than hinky.

With that said, there is ample evidence that the pro-Russia position of Trump and many of his close associates like Page, Manafort and Roger Stone may have gone beyond just business—as illustrated by the multiple lies told and convictions. Clearly some of these guys had ties to Russian oligarch’s who have been sanctioned for crimes. It seems to me that better investigative work by the FBI would have developed those leads and either identified a crime without FISA warrants, or providing evidence outside of Page’s purported recruitment to justify a FISA warrant. It’s hard to know whether we will ever know the truth.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mac, do you think Trump will be successfully impeached, and removed from office?
Don't be shy, it's a simple question.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A credible and realistic view of AG Barr, and it doesn't look good. Thoughtful folks see how unfit Donald Trump's world is.

AG Eric Holder's view is undoubtedly critical and damning.

"The American people deserve an attorney general who serves their interests, leads the Justice Department with integrity and can be entrusted to pursue the facts and the law, even — and especially — when they are politically inconvenient and inconsistent with the personal interests of the president who appointed him.

William Barr has proved he is incapable of serving as such an attorney general. He is unfit to lead the Justice Department."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eric-holder-william-barr-is-unfit-to-be-attorney-general/2019/12/11/99882092-1c55-11ea-87f7-f2e91143c60d_story.html
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Not even close....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Eric Holder is a racists POS and the poster child of a hypocrite.. Held in contempt of congress for his obstruction, sold guns to thugs that got hundreds killed, did nothing while obama spied on journalist, did nothing when obama weaponized the IRS against conservatives, said nothing when Bill Clinton ambushed Lorreta Lynch.on the tarmac........find a better example, Eric Holder is a a scumbag and his words mean nothing.

Last edited by mat-ty on Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The one thing iin Taibbi’s report that is new and disturbing is that Page reported his Russian contacts to the FBI. I’d not read that before, and that might fundamentally change the question of whether opening an investigation into Page, who was at that time working on the Trump campaign, was a no-brainer. It suggests that it is necessary to review the whole report, and that some high quality journalism about Page is warranted. If FBI sources leaked the backstory of the attempts by Russians to recruit Page, and Page was actually working as an FBI asset and that wasn’t revealed, then I think there was something very wrong. To be sure, Page was the subject of a FISA warrant in 2014, and his pro-Russian stance looks hinky. The question here is whether it was more than hinky.

With that said, there is ample evidence that the pro-Russia position of Trump and many of his close associates like Page, Manafort and Roger Stone may have gone beyond just business—as illustrated by the multiple lies told and convictions. Clearly some of these guys had ties to Russian oligarch’s who have been sanctioned for crimes. It seems to me that better investigative work by the FBI would have developed those leads and either identified a crime without FISA warrants, or providing evidence outside of Page’s purported recruitment to justify a FISA warrant. It’s hard to know whether we will ever know the truth.

Page is suing the government for millions.....and he will win big time...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
mac, do you think Trump will be successfully impeached, and removed from office?
Don't be shy, it's a simple question.

hahahah Polls are swinging against impeachment daily, double digit in many cases , especially the swing states........party of morons, mentally and politically.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll take the other side of the Page prediction and the Comey prediction .. Matty if you opened a restaurant you could serve Shit Sandwich’s and NothingBurgers , your are as dumb as they come .. Just like Comeys report in 2016, Horowitz report is balanced but clearly stipulates no political bias and the wrongs are procedural and won’t amount to any convictions ..
And BTW I don’t watch cable news so you’ll have to craft a better visual ..
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
"And my guess is he'e not a Trump fan."

mat-ty, I can't believe that you would come to that conclusion after all the untoward twists and turns that Barr has contrived to serve his boss.

AG Barr is Donald Trump's willing subject, and he is unquestionably commanded by Trump's will.

But, this time around, Barr couldn't uphold Trump's Russian hoax sham. Unfortunately, his Inspector General hasn't been coaxed to ignore the truth and tow the line. Barr has had to accept that fact.

Quite honestly, that's Barr's dilemma right now.

You are kidding i hope...no one could be that ill-informed..

Barr is no ones bitch, and will follow the law to the end...His job is to keep these clowns in line. You have zero reason to attack his professionalism.

The IG laid out exactly what has been long believed by those who pay attention...Trump was absolutely spied on, the Fisa court was lied to, documents were altered and their behavior was disgraceful and criminal..

You need to listen a little closer, yesterday was a bad day for Trump haters in the government. The IG was very CLEAR , his report clears NOBODY of wrong doing....His report is now in the hands of Barr, and he has made it very clear , heads will roll...

Pay more attention nitwit, Everything you clowns have denied for two years is now proven absolutely true.... Horowitz likes to use soft phrases and down play things, but that ain't gonna fly with Barr.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The Zombies are out again, close the doors!!!
I'll try again sport. Who gets indicted and for what?

Matty, do me a favor and read the IG report, rather than let Sean Hannity sit on your face. The IG explicitly supports the investigation of Trump which led to the Mueller report.

Maddy read a report? Not likely. I think Maddy reading a tweet is about the best you could hope for.

If you're an example of a book reader....no thanks...you're a dishonest little weasel.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Please provide examples of my dishonesty.

Again, what's the last book you read. Your failure to provide an answer leads me to believe it was so long ago that you can't recall. Sad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1079, 1080, 1081 ... 1303, 1304, 1305  Next
Page 1080 of 1305

Jump to: