myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1074, 1075, 1076 ... 1107, 1108, 1109  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7668
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha Ha Matty keep digging .. LMK when something big happens ..
Here Is a fact : 8 of Trumps guys HAVE been indicted/convicted of Felonies ..
Here is a high probability event : Your BFF will be the 4th US president to be impeached ( not technically , Tricky Dick resigned )..
You still havenít brought me one little indictment , NADA .. Youíre all hat , no cattle ..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 19382

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Thats how little authority the IG has..

I've been an official member of two IG teams, worked with others, solely conducted a couple of formal investigations, and was appointed to a direct complaint chain that bypassed the normal chain of command, including the IG. Their ineffectiveness, even to the point of corruption, is what changed my mind about seeking a formal 4-year tour in an R&D IG agency based on the Florida coast. Their biggest problem, as told to me by an IG officer in that agency, is that their findings get watered down at every step up the chain of command. i.e., very few officers are willing to jeopardize their careers by telling their immediate bosses -- ESPECIALLY as they get closer to HQ levels -- about problems. From lieutenants to three-star generals, we were always told that we shouldn't bring problems to our immediate superiors unless accompanied by a viable solution. Besides, the IG officially and by design has no legal authority; its function is fact-finding, not law enforcement.

I pissed off some high-ranking officers by telling them like it is and/or refusing to kowtow to their illegal orders (often, but not always, diverted by shoving the regulations in their faces). Two tricks were putting things in writing so they would be foolish to try shenanigans in the first place and simply ignoring such orders. (Most of them like to issue them but many don't follow up well enough to notice they were being ignored.) I've got to guess that the same mentality pervades the IG system all the way to the top.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6915

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Ha Ha Matty keep digging .. LMK when something big happens ..
Here Is a fact : 8 of Trumps guys HAVE been indicted/convicted of Felonies ..
Here is a high probability event : Your BFF will be the 4th US president to be impeached ( not technically , Tricky Dick resigned )..
You still havenít brought me one little indictment , NADA .. Youíre all hat , no cattle ..


It will be the first 100% partisan...actually more about 110% because there will be even more democrats who are smart enough to not be part of something so historically moronic......party of morons..

Again for the stupid people in the room...The report laid out lots of wrong doing, has recommended another scumbag for prosecution and absolutely backs up that the court was lied to, exculpatory evidence was withheld, and they pushed forward with the thinnest of evidence ......

Keep dreaming stupid, this was bad today and is going to get a lot worse....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6915

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Thats how little authority the IG has..

I've been an official member of two IG teams, worked with others, solely conducted a couple of formal investigations, and was appointed to a direct complaint chain that bypassed the normal chain of command, including the IG. Their ineffectiveness, even to the point of corruption, is what changed my mind about seeking a formal 4-year tour in an R&D IG agency based on the Florida coast. Their biggest problem, as told to me by an IG officer in that agency, is that their findings get watered down at every step up the chain of command. i.e., very few officers are willing to jeopardize their careers by telling their immediate bosses -- ESPECIALLY as they get closer to HQ levels -- about problems. From lieutenants to three-star generals, we were always told that we shouldn't bring problems to our immediate superiors unless accompanied by a viable solution. Besides, the IG officially and by design has no legal authority; its function is fact-finding, not law enforcement.

I pissed off some high-ranking officers by telling them like it is and/or refusing to kowtow to their illegal orders (often, but not always, diverted by shoving the regulations in their faces). Two tricks were putting things in writing so they would be foolish to try shenanigans in the first place and simply ignoring such orders. (Most of them like to issue them but many don't follow up well enough to notice they were being ignored.) I've got to guess that the same mentality pervades the IG system all the way to the top.



And they only investigate current employees... Big difference than what Durham is working on.......Stupid boggs will be chomping on crow very soon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13361
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
isobars wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Thats how little authority the IG has..

I've been an official member of two IG teams, worked with others, solely conducted a couple of formal investigations, and was appointed to a direct complaint chain that bypassed the normal chain of command, including the IG. Their ineffectiveness, even to the point of corruption, is what changed my mind about seeking a formal 4-year tour in an R&D IG agency based on the Florida coast. Their biggest problem, as told to me by an IG officer in that agency, is that their findings get watered down at every step up the chain of command. i.e., very few officers are willing to jeopardize their careers by telling their immediate bosses -- ESPECIALLY as they get closer to HQ levels -- about problems. From lieutenants to three-star generals, we were always told that we shouldn't bring problems to our immediate superiors unless accompanied by a viable solution. Besides, the IG officially and by design has no legal authority; its function is fact-finding, not law enforcement.

I pissed off some high-ranking officers by telling them like it is and/or refusing to kowtow to their illegal orders (often, but not always, diverted by shoving the regulations in their faces). Two tricks were putting things in writing so they would be foolish to try shenanigans in the first place and simply ignoring such orders. (Most of them like to issue them but many don't follow up well enough to notice they were being ignored.) I've got to guess that the same mentality pervades the IG system all the way to the top.



And they only investigate current employees... Big difference than what Durham is working on.......Stupid boggs will be chomping on crow very soon


We'll feed these words back to you. No barbecue sauce will be allowed. Don't hold your breath until the first indictment fool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7668
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
isobars wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Thats how little authority the IG has..

I've been an official member of two IG teams, worked with others, solely conducted a couple of formal investigations, and was appointed to a direct complaint chain that bypassed the normal chain of command, including the IG. Their ineffectiveness, even to the point of corruption, is what changed my mind about seeking a formal 4-year tour in an R&D IG agency based on the Florida coast. Their biggest problem, as told to me by an IG officer in that agency, is that their findings get watered down at every step up the chain of command. i.e., very few officers are willing to jeopardize their careers by telling their immediate bosses -- ESPECIALLY as they get closer to HQ levels -- about problems. From lieutenants to three-star generals, we were always told that we shouldn't bring problems to our immediate superiors unless accompanied by a viable solution. Besides, the IG officially and by design has no legal authority; its function is fact-finding, not law enforcement.

I pissed off some high-ranking officers by telling them like it is and/or refusing to kowtow to their illegal orders (often, but not always, diverted by shoving the regulations in their faces). Two tricks were putting things in writing so they would be foolish to try shenanigans in the first place and simply ignoring such orders. (Most of them like to issue them but many don't follow up well enough to notice they were being ignored.) I've got to guess that the same mentality pervades the IG system all the way to the top.



And they only investigate current employees... Big difference than what Durham is working on.......Stupid boggs will be chomping on crow very soon


BWAHAHAHAHAHA

A pack of lies, and you bought them all... You need a vacation Matty...why don't you head up to the tri-cities and hang w ISO, I hear its really nice this time of year......

Just for the record(like you say)....You are quoted here, many times touting the forthcoming IG report, now you're dismissing it... a classic fool you are, young Matty!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LHDR



Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 466

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
.. Here is a high probability event : Your BFF will be the 4th US president to be impeached ( not technically , Tricky Dick resigned )..

It will be the first 100% partisan...actually more about 110% because there will be even more democrats who are smart enough to not be part of something so historically moronic......party of morons..

Hey, mat-ty, you are right about the 100%. But it only shows how terribly corrupt today's Republicans have become. (At the same time, I'm grateful to the corrupt Republicans in the Senate who will not convict Trump, or else you would have this powerful stab-in-the-back argument for the election.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6915

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
isobars wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Thats how little authority the IG has..

I've been an official member of two IG teams, worked with others, solely conducted a couple of formal investigations, and was appointed to a direct complaint chain that bypassed the normal chain of command, including the IG. Their ineffectiveness, even to the point of corruption, is what changed my mind about seeking a formal 4-year tour in an R&D IG agency based on the Florida coast. Their biggest problem, as told to me by an IG officer in that agency, is that their findings get watered down at every step up the chain of command. i.e., very few officers are willing to jeopardize their careers by telling their immediate bosses -- ESPECIALLY as they get closer to HQ levels -- about problems. From lieutenants to three-star generals, we were always told that we shouldn't bring problems to our immediate superiors unless accompanied by a viable solution. Besides, the IG officially and by design has no legal authority; its function is fact-finding, not law enforcement.

I pissed off some high-ranking officers by telling them like it is and/or refusing to kowtow to their illegal orders (often, but not always, diverted by shoving the regulations in their faces). Two tricks were putting things in writing so they would be foolish to try shenanigans in the first place and simply ignoring such orders. (Most of them like to issue them but many don't follow up well enough to notice they were being ignored.) I've got to guess that the same mentality pervades the IG system all the way to the top.



And they only investigate current employees... Big difference than what Durham is working on.......Stupid boggs will be chomping on crow very soon


BWAHAHAHAHAHA

A pack of lies, and you bought them all... You need a vacation Matty...why don't you head up to the tri-cities and hang w ISO, I hear its really nice this time of year......

Just for the record(like you say)....You are quoted here, many times touting the forthcoming IG report, now you're dismissing it... a classic fool you are, young Matty!



Not dismissing it at all dipshit,,it lays out exactly what we have been saying for 2 years....Guess who agrees with me DB????....ATTORNEY GENERAL BARR AND US ATTORNEY DURHAM....

Barr spoke again today, did you see that dumbass??? Hold on to your smug little moment , it won't last long...


Do you know what day Durham announced his investigation has been changed to a CRIMINAL investigation??????? I'll give you the answer because I know you have no clue........it was the day he returned from Italy. Any clue why he was in Italy???? look it up ..


Last edited by mat-ty on Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6915

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
.. Here is a high probability event : Your BFF will be the 4th US president to be impeached ( not technically , Tricky Dick resigned )..

It will be the first 100% partisan...actually more about 110% because there will be even more democrats who are smart enough to not be part of something so historically moronic......party of morons..

Hey, mat-ty, you are right about the 100%. But it only shows how terribly corrupt today's Republicans have become. (At the same time, I'm grateful to the corrupt Republicans in the Senate who will not convict Trump, or else you would have this powerful stab-in-the-back argument for the election.)


There will be several defectors from the Dems....5 to 10 is my guess...Not a good look bro and a very dangerous precedent to establish..Just another stain for the party of jackasses....

Trump will be acquired, the left will be destroyed in a Senate trial, and Trump will be re-elected .....all because of un-hinged morons who are so full of hate they can not see what a historical mistake they have made...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 19382

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Stupid boggs will be chomping on crow very soon

Unless, of course, he continues to get all his "news" from Facebook, Doonesbury, and Joy Behar, in which case he'll never even know the crow has been served ... a la mode.

I STRONGLY suspect Pelosi wants the entire witch hunt Schiff-canned. Two such indications include:
1. She all but demanded exactly that when she realized many months ago that it will hand Trump a victory in 2020.

2. She is synonymous with browbeating her caucus into 100% compliance, yet on this issue she is openly encouraging them to vote their own convictions. She CLEARLY wants a few of them to vote against it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1074, 1075, 1076 ... 1107, 1108, 1109  Next
Page 1075 of 1109

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group