myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1073, 1074, 1075 ... 1107, 1108, 1109  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7646
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
pfffffffffffft
https://apnews.com/a734c40d142c8950f57ad4c8f8af565c


Barr rejected the inspector general’s conclusion that there was sufficient evidence to open the investigation.

“The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken,” Barr said in a statement. 


Of course he did. Trump must have some pictures of Barr stashed away...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7646
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
pfffffffffffft
https://apnews.com/a734c40d142c8950f57ad4c8f8af565c


Barr rejected the inspector general’s conclusion that there was sufficient evidence to open the investigation.

“The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken,” Barr said in a statement. 


Look, more peanuts. Barr is keeping the mad king from starting a nuclear war. Or he is just a whore. Pick one.



Try a man of great distinction who is disgusted by what he has seen..IGs is very limited in his scope, could not even interview most involved because they have been fired in disgrace..Barr has made every indication that this is far from over and he see's it's differently... Which is all that matters DB,
he and Durham have the full power of the law and if you had half a brain you would see the handwriting on the wall.....


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have been touting this is as the CRIME OF THE CENTURY!!!!!
"what til the IG report comes out, just wait, bad stuff man , bad stuff....."
-Bengahzi
-email
-IRS
-Nunes Memo
-IG report
Never Ends.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6884

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
pfffffffffffft
https://apnews.com/a734c40d142c8950f57ad4c8f8af565c


Barr rejected the inspector general’s conclusion that there was sufficient evidence to open the investigation.

“The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken,” Barr said in a statement. 


Look, more peanuts. Barr is keeping the mad king from starting a nuclear war. Or he is just a whore. Pick one.



Try a man of great distinction who is disgusted by what he has seen..IGs is very limited in his scope, could not even interview most involved because they have been fired in disgrace..Barr has made every indication that this is far from over and he see's it's differently... Which is all that matters DB,
he and Durham have the full power of the law and if you had half a brain you would see the handwriting on the wall.....


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have been touting this is as the CRIME OF THE CENTURY!!!!!
"what til the IG report comes out, just wait, bad stuff man , bad stuff....."
-Bengahzi
-email
-IRS
-Nunes Memo
-IG report
Never Ends.......




Try this stupid....Durham has also publicly denounced the findings, which is very rare for him..

Remember nitwit, Comey and the rest of the scum were never interviewed by the IG because they are no longer employed..Thats how little authority the IG has..

Barr and Durham is a whole new story.....one that will end bad for liberal scum...

By the way stupid there is very bad stuff in the IGs report. At least one recommendation for prosecution and 17 cases of whats being labeled ATM sloppy work.....

Again for the clueless and slow thinkers...IGs reports are notoriously weak..
Now it goes to Barr and Durham,......stay tuned


https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/09/us/politics/barr-durham-ig-report-russia-investigation.html


Last edited by mat-ty on Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7646
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Matty proclamation? I'll take the other side.. What's the charge? whose going to jail? I'll take the side of the great men and women at our law enforcement agencies over Matty, the wild-eyed homeless dude...

I know Barr disagrees, he disagrees with anything that goes against his master... kind of like you..

You're right about the bad stuff, insane bias against Hillary at the FBI:
https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/09/fbi-agent-new-jobs-2016-election-trump-hillary/


Last edited by boggsman1 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6884

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Another Matty proclamation? I'll take the other side.. What's the charge? whose going to jail? I'll take the side of the great men and women at our law enforcement agencies over Matty, the wild-eyed homeless dude...


Of course you would....you're a liberal POS.... I think most homeless people would care for the truth and decency more than a nitwit like you...

News flash stupid the great people of the FBI have proven to be a disgrace...8 so far recommended for prosecution..Others fired in disgrace.....and you are proud?????? Desperate liberal with a failing party.... incapable of finding a candidate to beat Trump........ party of losers...you fit right in..

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/09/us/politics/barr-durham-ig-report-russia-investigation.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7646
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Another Matty proclamation? I'll take the other side.. What's the charge? whose going to jail? I'll take the side of the great men and women at our law enforcement agencies over Matty, the wild-eyed homeless dude...


Of course you would....you're a liberal POS.... I think most homeless people would care for the truth and decency more than a nitwit like you...

News flash stupid the great people of the FBI have proven to be a disgrace...8 so far recommended for prosecution..Others fired in disgrace.....and you are proud?????? Desperate liberal with a failing party.... incapable of finding a candidate to beat Trump........ party of losers...you fit right in..

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/09/us/politics/barr-durham-ig-report-russia-investigation.html



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
You're off the rails bro... take a deep breath. You've been had.....again. It's pretty sad that you fall for every hoax out there, even more sad is that there are millions out there with your proclivity for fake outrage...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13327
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
By
Jennifer Rubin
Opinion writer
Dec. 9, 2019 at 7:15 a.m. PST
Last week the American people had the unfortunate experience of watching our NATO allies laugh at President Trump and observing his cringe-worthy cluelessness on Iran. (“We’ll announce — whatever we do, we’ll announce. But certainly, there might be a threat. And if there is a threat, it will be met very strongly. But we’ll be announcing whatever we may be doing — may or may not be doing. Okay?”) The American people listened as one might to a doddering relative or a toddler prattle on about White House toilets.

Certainly, as Rep. Douglas A. Collins (R-Ga.) claimed, there are Americans who detest Trump, but mostly, I suspect, they are exhausted by him, tired of the endless drama and embarrassment and nonstop lies. They long for Republicans to stop rationalizing his frenetic behavior, lies, laughable incompetence and gob-smacking ignorance. They just want him to go away.

A normal president who says nice things about our allies and criticizes dictators, who has a vocabulary beyond that of a third-grader, who does not sound like a mobster or a schoolyard bully — is this too much to ask for? A large number of Americans, even some who voted for Trump in 2016, would undoubtedly prefer a boring president, even one who was only minimally competent, if at least she was not a constant source of irritation and humiliation. They would be relieved to have a president who tweeted only anodyne messages or — gasp! — tweeted nothing at all.

AD

The exasperation factor may be one reason Democratic voters seem to be losing interest in a candidate such as Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) who promises “big, structural change” and vows to “fight” about everything. It might account for the interest in South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg, who says, as he did in Iowa at Grinnell College on Friday: “I don’t think we should measure the bigness of an idea by how many trillions of dollars it costs. … Similarly, I don’t think we should measure the boldness of an idea by how many of our fellow Americans it can alienate.” When he does not encourage the crowd to beat up protesters but invites them onstage to unfurl their banner or responds to aggressive questions without a hint of rancor, he provides the normalcy and, yes, niceness that many Americans long to recover in the presidency.

When former vice president Joe Biden promises not to abuse power (that is now a divisive statement, I suppose), he responds to the voters who see Trump as a chaotic, destructive and reckless character. Biden told CNBC’s John Harwood, “The president should not be trying to pressure the Fed. . . . That’s supposed to be an independent entity out here. It’s just like how he pressures the military and intervenes in the chain of command. It’s his way of abusing power across the board. It’s a big mistake. A big mistake, and I would not do that.” A normal president, operating within the normal confines of the law — for lots of Americans, that sounds pretty good right now.

The thirst for calmer, more sensible leadership also benefits a candidate such as Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.). The Associated Press reported her “litany of compromise legislation in the Senate during her two terms and a bipartisan tone” are catching on in Iowa:

“She’s a lot more realistic than a lot of them,” said Maxine Willadson, 64, a registered nurse who later attended a campaign event in the back of a restaurant in rural southern Iowa. “I think she speaks to us. I can relate to her.” . . .
“What I do is find common ground where I can find it and stand my ground where I must,” Klobuchar said in Chariton.

President George H.W. Bush ran on a “kinder, gentler” America. The candidate who runs on a “saner, calmer” presidency might just be what a lot of voters are looking for in 2020.


The only candidate I have contributed to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 7646
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOH!
FYI: I offered to go on Fox & Friends to answer all questions. I can’t change their viewers on Donald Trump but hoped to give them some actual facts about the FBI. They booked me for tomorrow at 8 am. They just cancelled. Must have read the report.

— James Comey (@Comey) December 9, 2019
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6884

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
DOH!
FYI: I offered to go on Fox & Friends to answer all questions. I can’t change their viewers on Donald Trump but hoped to give them some actual facts about the FBI. They booked me for tomorrow at 8 am. They just cancelled. Must have read the report.

— James Comey (@Comey) December 9, 2019



You're defending the most disgraced FBI director in history stupid..Try listening or reading the facts from the report...Comey is a disgraced, when he handed a note to a friend who would leak it to the NYT he made it loud and clear how bias he was..I guess when the LAW is not on your side you seek out the press....That's not what law enforcement should be doing and was disgraceful..

Bottom line knuckle head, the report was such a softball that Barr and Durham felt compelled to voice their displeasure...... Their investigation digs far deeper and clearly will have a different outcome....

Keep dreaming stupid...Kavanaugh on the SC...Trump will be acquitted by the Senate, Trump high chance of re-election, Barr and Durham WILL expose the coup to bring down Trump...

It's mind-boggling how stupid and dishonest liberals are....scumbags...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8650

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still waiting for 1 American to come forward and proclaim that they voted for Trump because of Russian propaganda or interference....

NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION after 3 years of investigation. None
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1073, 1074, 1075 ... 1107, 1108, 1109  Next
Page 1074 of 1109

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group