myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1070, 1071, 1072 ... 1107, 1108, 1109  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good Judge on FoxNews has it right, pretty simple.

“We know that from history, every time the House of Representatives has looked at that with respect to a president, they found it to be impeachable,” Napolitano added. “On that, reasonable minds cannot disagree without rejecting history and without rejecting constitutional norms.”
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:

“We know that from history, every time the House of Representatives has looked at that with respect to a president, they found it to be impeachable,” Napolitano added. “On that, reasonable minds cannot disagree without rejecting history and without rejecting constitutional norms.”

Is that the same judge who begged Trump to be on the SC???....lol

The judge is entitled to his opinion but there is no shortage of experts that would completely disagree... In order to force a subpoena on a member of the executive branch you would need a court order, something the lazy dems who are fighting the clock have not done......Big mistake that will haunt the party of morons for decades....

2 declared defector so far and most likely more to join....

I guess this is what a party does when they have awful candidates and no longer appeal to the masses......
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Is that the same judge who begged Trump to be on the SC???....lol

The judge is entitled to his opinion but there is no shortage of experts that would completely disagree... In order to force a subpoena on a member of the executive branch you would need a court order, something the lazy dems who are fighting the clock have not done......Big mistake that will haunt the party of morons for decades....

2 declared defector so far and most likely more to join....

I guess this is what a party does when they have awful candidates and no longer appeal to the masses......
Impeachment is basically for all intents and purposes, a candidate also. If that candidate were to win, it would take the form of the magic Christian, Mike Pence. Laughing Laughing Laughing
They should be careful for what they wish for.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three seperate polls have Black support for Trump above 30%......if this is true, Trump will be re-elected.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Three seperate polls have Black support for Trump above 30%......if this is true, Trump will be re-elected.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wait, I though you said polls don't matter.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a 3.5% unemployment rate, and raging stock market, there's a 80-90% chance he gets re-elected... If you think he gets 30% of the AA vote next year, I'll back up the truck and take some action on that.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
With a 3.5% unemployment rate, and raging stock market, there's a 80-90% chance he gets re-elected... If you think he gets 30% of the AA vote next year, I'll back up the truck and take some action on that.

Then you must think AAs are pretty stupid.....as you write above the economy is doing pretty good, and they have benefited.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Then you must think AAs are pretty stupid.....as you write above the economy is doing pretty good, and they have benefited.

What I think is irrelevant .. Trump got 6% in 2016, if you think in four years the number will increase 5-fold, then you are even more stupid than previously revealed, which is hard to fathom.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Wait, I though you said polls don't matter.

I don't.....that's why I wrote....."if it's true" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1070, 1071, 1072 ... 1107, 1108, 1109  Next
Page 1071 of 1109

Jump to: