myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1028, 1029, 1030 ... 1060, 1061, 1062  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8577

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You leftists are mesmerized by the media. This is the real Trump

https://youtu.be/OmwfVeR1EC8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 10985
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Matty
Still no deal w China , and guess what ? There won’t be .. Yesterday was a joke , all the market wants is an end of the tariff bullshit.. All we got was no increase on Tuesday .. Market dropped a quick 200 when the bs deal was revealed .. No XI, no IP theft resolution , no tech transfers, no currency ease, no nothing.. Just an assurance the Chinese will buy some soy beans , which they need anyway ..
Another empty negotiation , really quite remarkable how world leaders play him for a fool ..


Your such a child....Trump is trying to reverse decades of abuse and trade imbalances with China......no small task nitwit, and I applaud Trump for any progress he makes...you should also but you're too immature..


ya people like you now cry after buying chinese and chinese effected priced t-shirts for your trust fund business business. you little trust fund coward crybaby.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 10985
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
You leftists are mesmerized by the media. This is the real Trump

https://youtu.be/OmwfVeR1EC8

moscow malibu barfie it is not worth oping a link by you, in all the years you have been posting you are such a trust fund cry baby who lies like drumph and spread your puke.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vientomas



Joined: 25 Apr 2000
Posts: 940

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hundreds of supporters of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS) group have escaped from a camp in northeastern Syria amid an ongoing Turkish offensive in the Kurdish-controlled region, according to local authorities.

The ISIL affiliates fled the detention facility in Ain Issa on Sunday after attacking guards and storming its gates, the Kurdish-led administration in northern Syria said in a statement.

Jelal Ayaf, a senior official at the camp, told local media that 859 people successfully escaped from the section of the facility housing foreign nationals.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/hundreds-isil-prisoners-escape-syrian-camp-kurds-191013141044768.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13019
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Self dealing to himself from a cancer charity for kids. Crime, a game the whole family can play. https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/#4ceb4b1e6b4a
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8577

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
Hundreds of supporters of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS) group have escaped from a camp in northeastern Syria amid an ongoing Turkish offensive in the Kurdish-controlled region, according to local authorities.

The ISIL affiliates fled the detention facility in Ain Issa on Sunday after attacking guards and storming its gates, the Kurdish-led administration in northern Syria said in a statement.

Jelal Ayaf, a senior official at the camp, told local media that 859 people successfully escaped from the section of the facility housing foreign nationals.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/hundreds-isil-prisoners-escape-syrian-camp-kurds-191013141044768.html


From what I'm hearing, our only choice was a war with Turkey...a NATO ally.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13019
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
Hundreds of supporters of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS) group have escaped from a camp in northeastern Syria amid an ongoing Turkish offensive in the Kurdish-controlled region, according to local authorities.

The ISIL affiliates fled the detention facility in Ain Issa on Sunday after attacking guards and storming its gates, the Kurdish-led administration in northern Syria said in a statement.

Jelal Ayaf, a senior official at the camp, told local media that 859 people successfully escaped from the section of the facility housing foreign nationals.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/hundreds-isil-prisoners-escape-syrian-camp-kurds-191013141044768.html


From what I'm hearing, our only choice was a war with Turkey...a NATO ally.


Utter nonsense. Trump greenlighted—for his buddy Vlad. He is utterly corrupt and you are utterly blind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LHDR



Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 449

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
From what I'm hearing, our only choice was a war with Turkey...a NATO ally.

Utter nonsense. Trump greenlighted - for his buddy Vlad. He is utterly corrupt and you are utterly blind.

It is revealing to what lengths normal people will go to defend atrocious decisions by the current president.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8577

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
Hundreds of supporters of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS) group have escaped from a camp in northeastern Syria amid an ongoing Turkish offensive in the Kurdish-controlled region, according to local authorities.

The ISIL affiliates fled the detention facility in Ain Issa on Sunday after attacking guards and storming its gates, the Kurdish-led administration in northern Syria said in a statement.

Jelal Ayaf, a senior official at the camp, told local media that 859 people successfully escaped from the section of the facility housing foreign nationals.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/hundreds-isil-prisoners-escape-syrian-camp-kurds-191013141044768.html


From what I'm hearing, our only choice was a war with Turkey...a NATO ally.


Utter nonsense. Trump greenlighted—for his buddy Vlad. He is utterly corrupt and you are utterly blind.


Genius! Except Turks are a NATO ally. Trump hates the Europeans because they have no spines. Turks said they were going in with or without the Americans. Trump didn't want war with NATO ally, didn't want any more American deaths, doesn't want to be in the middle east...period.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 13019
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, more peanuts!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1028, 1029, 1030 ... 1060, 1061, 1062  Next
Page 1029 of 1062

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group