myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Obamacare in a nutshell
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgybe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
If Hillary self destructs, I want one of the few non-nut jobs the GOP has to offer.

Since you have stated that the large majority of the GOP candidates are "nut jobs", could you please let us know which of these merits that description. Kasich, Rubio, Bush, Christie, Fiorina, Jindal, Santorum, Huckabee, Cruz, Paul, Graham. I've left Carson and Trump off because you have previously dismissed them as clueless. Thank you.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Okay,,,,,,,,,, next."

How conveniently those on the right move on.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrgybe. Over in another thread, specifically for this subject, I have mentioned which candidates I believe are Presidential. Even though asked, repeatedly, by other posters, you have not.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see the danger of using silly, sweeping generalizations picked up from left wing media? Just as Carson is not "clueless", none of the candidates I listed are "nut-jobs" no matter how hard you try to rationalize your vote for Hillary.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
You see the danger of using silly, sweeping generalizations picked up from left wing media? Just as Carson is not "clueless", none of the candidates I listed are "nut-jobs" no matter how hard you try to rationalize your vote for Hillary.

I disagree. I would say Santorum, Fiorina, and Huckabee are certainly Nut Jobs.
Yesterday The Donald said Obama is pressuring Yellen not to raise rates.....complete BS... Nut Job statement.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep working on the refusal to grow up thing.........you are succeeding in that effort. If and when you ever do grow up, you will realize that reasonable people can have different views on important topics.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look up the word diplomacy. Maybe even try it on for size.
pointster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
If Hillary self destructs, I want one of the few non-nut jobs the GOP has to offer.

Since you have stated that the large majority of the GOP candidates are "nut jobs", could you please let us know which of these merits that description. Kasich, Rubio, Bush, Christie, Fiorina, Jindal, Santorum, Huckabee, Cruz, Paul, Graham. I've left Carson and Trump off because you have previously dismissed them as clueless. Thank you.

I don't think any you named are "nut-jobs", but I believe the soundest GOP candidates are Kasich, Bush, Christie, and Graham. I believe Graham has the best combination of experience, intellect and temperament.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"Okay,,,,,,,,,, next."

How conveniently those on the right move on.

As my old man used to always say, "pick your battles", I like to include "and how far you are willing to debate a brick wall".
mrgybe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From today's WSJ:

UnitedHealth Group Inc. said it would remain in only a very small number of the Affordable Care Act’s marketplaces next year and suggested that it doesn’t currently see a way to run the business effectively. The biggest U.S. insurer will pare its presence from 34 states this year to “only a handful” in 2017, said Chief Executive Stephen J. Hemsley during the company’s first-quarter earnings conference call. Mr. Hemsley said that the “smaller overall market size and shorter-term, higher-risk profile within this market segment continue to suggest we cannot broadly serve it on an effective and sustained basis.” UnitedHealth said it also steepened its projected loss on the 2016 exchange business to $650 million from around $525 million, amid signs that new enrollees’ health status appeared worse.

Why didn't anyone predict this!!! Oh, wait.........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60, 61, 62  Next
Page 40 of 62

Jump to: