myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Voter "Fraud" or voter disenfranchisement?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by KGB-NP on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
A lying, cheating, womanizing, adulterer, forced polygamist, dead beat father, criminal, fraud, and oh ya, joined the army so he had an excuse to not take care of his responsibilities (be a man), and kill people legally. Seems that being a total degenerate is genetic. Just like you the forum reprobate, as noted by everyone's, even your sides disgust with you.

Darn it, now I have to go take another shower just describing this person. It's like getting "slimed" in Ghost Busters.

Idiot he was shanghaied first then joined the army. yep and even though he was just a US and Canadian soldier his entire life seems the women adored him.

I see you have libeled me. Do me a favor and come down to Mexico right now to my area. We can settle this in court. Give me two weeks notice with you legal name and passport number. Now this will be fun....

just as your Canadian neighbors said, you are a Nazi.... to call a child that means you are one monster...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by KGB-NP on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
I libeled you? What's that?

OK, I'll be right down so you better start holding your breath................NOW! Um er, maybe not, I don't want to end up chopped into little pieces and found stuffed into a garbage bag like your last legal opponent. Your poor mechanic got your undies all knotted up, somehow, go figure, wink wink, he ends up dismembered? I hear that's a growing problem in those parts lately. Hmmmm, I'm seeing a genealogical pattern here? Jeesh, I think I need another shower again.

Oh ya, don't mistake women being desperate for adoring.

the bolded part are you talking from first-hand experience....

as you know I was suing that mechanic... ya, unfortunately I know why he did not get the work done seems he had a bad habit. But yes I promise you give me notice and the issues will be settled in court. Needless to say racist trump supporters will not enjoy being in a court room in Mexico right now, us liberals could have a slight advantage. But one thing that is very clear in court here is libel, well i believe they just changed it in most of the country but before it was a jailable offense. Just give me notice is all I ask... Filing cases here take time. By the way since it is posted in iwindsurf believe it or not they too may be legally liable for allowing it from what I understand how mexico libel laws work. so come on down and lets have the true legal lesson begin... See who is in the right here... chicken.... come on man up...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by KGB-NP on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Don't worry dufus, you libelled yourself so many times here that "reprobate" would be a compliment in your case. Anyway, have a wonderful weekend.

I'll probably be down in LV next year. I'll get you my info then.

That would be great, I will see you in a court guaranteed. Will be a great day...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by KGB-NP on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
You're holding your breath, right?

I have a dream..

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they caught one... vote fraud... total cases not all from other countries 38 total since 2005 in Texas. Out of 200million votes 38 vote fraud and not any of them appears to have been with an ID issue that would have stopped them.

Now the irony of this one is she is a Fox viewer, and votes republican from Mexico.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/she-voted-illegally-but-was-the-punishment-too-harsh/2017/04/03/34198b02-0f0f-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?utm_term=.cddd64ce2fab&wpisrc=nl_politics&wpmm=1

She voted illegally. But was the punishment too harsh?

Quote:

Her future seemed to rest on a country she thought had lost its sense of compassion. After her ­trial, the state’s Republican attorney general, Ken Paxton, proclaimed that “the outcome sends a message that violators of the state’s election law will be prosecuted to the fullest.”

To Ortega, it was more than an insult. It was betrayal.

“I voted for him,” she said.

Rosa Ortega looks at her son Rene Garza, 16, while her daughter Gracie Garza, 12, braids her hair in Grand Prairie, Tex. (Cooper Neill/For The Washington Post)
Ortega checks so many boxes that conservatives covet: Young. Female. Hispanic. She wasn’t much for politics before she met Sherman, but his father loved to watch Fox News and before long she found that she did, too.

“I always liked the idea of people doing things for themselves and being for business,” she said, explaining why she was a Republican. “And I’m religious.”

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the right wingers are so corrpt... look again their violating the constitution has been shown again, they hate americans right to a democracy...

They love taxation without representation...

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/4/4/1650071/-Court-deals-another-major-blow-against-gerrymandering-by-North-Carolina-s-Republican-legislators

Court deals another major blow against gerrymandering by North Carolina's Republican legislators

Quote:
On Monday, a federal district court struck down a map that North Carolina’s Republican-controlled state legislature had imposed on the city of Greensboro, the state’s third-largest city. In a remarkable affront to local rule, Republican lawmakers passed a law in 2015 that replaced the city council districts that the city itself had drawn and replaced them with gerrymandered lines intended to hurt Democratic and black voters.

Democrats quickly brought a challenge to this new map, and the judges hearing the case have now put a stop to this usurpation of power. The court concluded that the legislature’s map was an impermissible racial gerrymander; that it violated the principle of “one person, one vote”; and that it unfairly singled out Greensboro. The city-drawn map had remained in place for the 2015 elections while litigation was ongoing, and it will now stay in effect for elections in fall.

Republicans have gone to greater extremes to gerrymander in North Carolina than in practically any other state, and no city has been a victim of their abuses more than Greensboro, a heavily Democratic city of 300,000 that is majority non-white. Since gaining control over redistricting in 2010, Republican legislators have tried to gerrymander Greensboro’s districts for Congress, state legislature, county commission, county school board, and city council. There is literally no elected federal, state, or local legislative body representing Greensboro that Republican state legislators haven’t attempted to distort.

In fact, these gerrymanders are so effective that Greensboro, which typically votes for Democratic presidential candidates by a two-to-one ratio, is represented in the House by zero Democrats. And Guilford County, which is home to Greensboro and roughly half a million people, likewise supported Hillary Clinton by a 58-38 margin, but Republicans have maintained a majority on the county commission ever since 2012—when, of course, they got to draw the map for it.

Courts have, fortunately, repeatedly smacked down these efforts, invalidating GOP gerrymanders of congressional, legislative, and now council districts affecting Greensboro, as well as gerrymanders of governing bodies in other populous locales. But these persistent attacks on the principle of self-rule are par for the course for North Carolina Republicans, who have also used their legislative majorities—which, it must be noted, were only obtained using unconstitutional maps that have since been struck down—to try to usurp the powers of Democratic Gov. Cooper after he defeated Republican Gov. Pat McCrory last year.

Republican legislators remain undeterred and continue to plot new ways to rig elections, so an appeal of this ruling is likely. But given recent victories against GOP racial gerrymandering in North Carolina and elsewhere, their chances of success are doubtful.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
Page 38 of 67

Jump to: