myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Kite and windsurf Fantastic views of Frane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vivrelocean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:36 am    Post subject: Kite and windsurf Fantastic views of Frane Reply with quote

This videoh has won a Video contest in the ouest part of France. the young riders are only from 11 to 18 years old. It's filmed in Dinard with low tide !

hope you'll enjoy :

https://vimeo.com/80632255
windward1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did enjoy.

Thanks!
RichardMueller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure can understand why it won. Terrific film
teleclimber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great film. I learned to windsurf not too far from there (Val André). Now I sail in Los Angeles...

There seems to be more youngsters involved in windsurfing (and sailing in general) in the coastal regions of France than in the coastal regions of the US.

Thanks for sharing.
vivrelocean

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh Bonjour !!!!

France has always be a big windsurfing country. The new generation is coming it sounds good for the futur of windsurfing !

I personnaly try to push people to make little films of their sessions. I belive that the more we "sea" and hear about windsurfing the greater the number of windsurfers will be. All the learning structures and accademy (FFV) are already well equiped but in my opinion de French federation and I guess in other country too everything is based in promoting windsurf and sports in general throught the prism of competition that is good to raise up futur champions but I'm conviced will held out of the sport normal people just looking for a little bit of Fun. I sur small fun films and small local events have a greater power to attrack new commers.

I've also decide to organise a small local video contest that have just started :

Link here for the video that or now competing : http://www.rwowind.fr/videos.php

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: