myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Open carry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Open carry Reply with quote

The support of open carry is spreading in a natural way.
Black Panther members were arrested for open carry in my youth.
We were upset at their attempts to do so.
Now the far right supports open carry and a Panther inspired group has joined them. These two groups have many things in common and we are likely to see interactions between them in the future.
It is the constitutional right of Panthers, KKK, American ISIS terrorists, and other similar groups to defend freedom in this way, isn't it?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you open your nation to every ideology and moral view, you open the door to revolution. Not during the good times, but during the bad times.

Obama has been obsessed with potential civil unrest in the US. Why do you think they want to get rid of guns?
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I first heard that "they " wanted to get rid of guns in about 1959 when laws were passed to limit tommy guns.
"They" turned out to be an urban myth. Guns proliferate.
I have heard that "they" are trying to take away our guns every single year since then. When I point this out I get accused of being one of the people trying to take someone's guns away.
Now it is Bama who is "they".
He also has proposed no laws to take away all our guns, but this "they" thing doesn't require any real world events to sustain it.
The NRA pays to keep it alive.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Obama has been obsessed with potential civil unrest in the US. Why do you think they want to get rid of guns?

This is an absolute statement. You said that some person or entity wants to prohibit gun ownership of any sort.

Here are two questions: Can you name "They"? Can you provide a quote where "They" said they opposed gun ownership of any sort. No guns at all for anyone.

You can't do it because what you said is not true. Words have meaning. If you did not mean to post a falsehood, chose your words more carefully. You did not say: "They want to get rid of some guns."

Don't spread lies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: