myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Outta here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dfuku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: byebye Reply with quote

being on the water is more fun anyway. i wonder if i win the longest lurker award
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If not, you at least have the most obscene screen name. Very Happy
beaglebuddy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First post after joining nearly 20 years ago, definitely the lurker of all time.
Speaking of lurkers, my wife was lurking on facebook, she would never post anything but was always calling me on the carpet for something I would say, so.... I un-friended her Cool
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too funny BB. You faked it for a while--and then made a racist comment. So you think you deserve respect? Bigots suck.
beaglebuddy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obongo is not a racist comment just because you say it is. Perfect example of how leftists cry racism at everything, and really when just disliking oboma is racist what isn't racist? we should be asking.
Crying wolf like this diminishes the outrage of real racism. With the constant false claims of racism as a method of silencing the opposition average Americans are not paying attention to these claims anymore, it's lost it's impact and it's meaning, especially since we have elected a black president.
This label and divide tactic isn't really working for you guys anymore, I'd suggest a new one, come back to it later when it has meaning again.
pueno

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
I left two years ago, and glad I did. Same 10 to 15 people just barking at each other. Really makes no sense at all. To busy riding, almost 50 days so far this year!!

You're just pissed that President Romney won the election.

beaglebuddy wrote:
I blame people like mac and pueno specifically for dragging this thing down in the gutter with impolite personal attacks...... they claim that because myself and others attack oboma this is the same as attacking them personally. How's that for some logic?...

It's obviously logic that escapes you. ("Obongo is not...")

But, no surprise about logic escaping you.

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:
OTOH, this forum would look a lot more populous by > 30 monikers to me if pueno and mac were the only frequent ad hominem offenders. What amazes me is the number of people who PUBLICLY behave this way despite their identities being known. Normal humans would be embarrassed behaving like that.

Mikey, you piss on just about ANYONE who disagrees or challenges you for anything. Why aren't you embarrassed?

Oh, wait..... you explained it. You're not a normal human.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't make up stuff this absurd:

Quote:
Obongo is not a racist comment

Of course not, it is a well reasoned and specific criticism of administration policies based upon knowledge and research. Presented in a coherent argument that demonstrates a grasp of the facts, is carefully worded as an attempt to persuade, and accurate and properly spelled.

I won't bother to find your previous bigoted comment. Bigots will always insist that they are not prejudiced--but eventually they will show their colors. After laughing, most of us are just appalled.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I supposed the political bigotry displayed here is exempt somehow? It's all the same in my opinion. As Windoggie so accurately described "a pissed off circle jerk" and that's an understatement at that.
keycocker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is political bigotry?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
What is political bigotry?

Come live in Canada for a while and you might begin to understand when you look from the outside in. I thought it would be obvious for you living in Caye Caulker for so long.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: