myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Chaos
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject: Chaos Reply with quote

Of course we all know about how little regard this president has for the American Veteran. This is clear.

Obama has little regard for our borders. This year alone he's allowing another 60,000 illegal children to cross. That is estimated to be 120,000 next year.

Crime? His administration has released 36,000 criminal aliens back onto our streets. Their crimes from theft to murder.

Optics? Raising money non stop, even while crisis is occurring. Hundreds of millions worth of vacations. 165 rounds of golf. Living like a king.

Benghazi? He could care less.

Obamacare? That will go down in flames after 2016. All we need to see is how the VA operates to get the picture.

The economy? Of course it's doing well. We've printed money and put our children in debt. When this debt comes due, we'll all pay.

The following is plagiarized:

Let’s take a stroll down Obama’s liar lane and see what we find:

- “We will close the detention camp in Guantanamo Bay.” Still open.

- “If we have not gotten our troops out [of Iraq] by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do.” Didn’t happen.

- “Today I’m pledging to cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term in office.” Instead, the national debt increased $5 trillion on his watch.

- “As soon as we’re out of this recession, we’ve got to get serious about starting to live within our means.” Huh?

- “We agree on reforms that will reduce the costs of health care. Families will save on their premiums.”

- “We’ve got shovel-ready projects all across the country.” Later, Obama admitted his own lie, saying, “There’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects.”

- “We reject the use of national security … to spy on citizens who are not suspected of a crime.”

- We “will ensure that federal contracts over $25,000 are competitively bid.”

- We “will eliminate all income taxation of seniors making less than $50,000 per year.”

- “We are going to work with you to lower your [health care] premiums by $2,500,” and we’ll “do it by the end of my first term as president.”

- “I don’t take a dime of their [lobbyists’] money, and when I am president, they won’t find a job in my White House.” In fact, Obama granted waivers at will, and more than a dozen lobbyists got jobs in the Obama administration.

- “I pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution.” But Obama has ignored the constitutional amendment granting powers not enumerated in the Constitution to the states.

- “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

- “The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.” The truth is that the White House proposed an “automatic sequester” on July 12, 2011.

- “I didn’t set a red line [in Syria].” And yet, at a prior news conference, using unscripted language in a statement, he said, “a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around.”

- “It’s here that companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.” After Obama’s administration gave the company $535 million, Solyndra and its solar panels went belly up.

- To Israel, “We have not only made sure that they [Iran] have to stop adding additional centrifuges, we’ve also said that they’ve got to roll back their 20 percent advanced enrichment … down to zero.” In fact, the deal allows Iran uranium enrichment of 5 percent.

- “Eighty percent of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the [debt ceiling] deal.” However, that same week, a poll by Rasmussen showed only 34 percent supported a tax hike as part of the deal.

- In 2006: “America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I, therefore, intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.” But as president, Obama has led the charge each year to increase America’s debt.

- And, let’s not forget PolitiFact’s 2013 Lie Of The Year: “If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what. … You can keep your family doctor.”
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaos is a tough word to spell! Good job!
J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe371R-_5g8
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your thoughtful remarks Bevus and Butthead!
mac

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pointless to rebut this because Bard didn't write it--and didn't bother to figure out who did.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, you're again repeating the views and opinions of others without giving them proper credit. Why do you continue to do that?
pueno

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Chaos Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Of course we all know about how little regard this president has for the American Veteran. This is clear.

And your evidence for this is.............what, exactly?

stevenbard wrote:
Obama has little regard for our borders. This year alone he's allowing another 60,000 illegal children to cross. That is estimated to be 120,000 next year.

I'm confused. I thought Obama has deported more illegals than any other president.

stevenbard wrote:
Crime? His administration has released 36,000 criminal aliens back onto our streets. Their crimes from theft to murder.

Citation for this, please? And more importantly, please show how this is detrimental.

stevenbard wrote:
Optics? Raising money non stop, even while crisis is occurring. Hundreds of millions worth of vacations. 165 rounds of golf. Living like a king.

A good sound bite...... facts be damned, truth be ignored.

Please provide genuine, quantitative, factual data showing that Obama has spent more on vacations than Dubya, played more golf than Dubya, and lived higher than other presidents. Please show where Obama has ignored crises in order to raise money.

Read this.

stevenbard wrote:
Benghazi? He could care less.

On this one Mr. B, technically you are correct. Your use of the English language is precise.

Yes, correct, yes, precise.

Since Obama cares a lot about Benghazi, he could care less about Benghazi and still care a lot.

stevenbard wrote:
Obamacare? That will go down in flames after 2016. All we need to see is how the VA operates to get the picture.

Again, a nonsensical statement.

The ACA is a set of rules to regulate the health insurance process and delivery of health care via insurance companies and providers.

The VA is an entire medical system for veterans. The VA has been underfunded for decades, although funding has been increasing under Obama (yes, research it). As a generality, republicans have opposed efforts to fix the VA's problems, even though they complain loudly about it, as you're doing. A significant problem with the VA system is the lack of funding while enduring a HUGE increase in wounded veterans from the Bush/Cheney unfunded and illegitimate wars.

But..... I DO agree that distorting the data and keeping false records is wrong and reprehensible.

stevenbard wrote:
The economy? Of course it's doing well. We've printed money and put our children in debt. When this debt comes due, we'll all pay.

Once again, Mr. B, it's time for you to face the truth. We're paying for those wars and the debacles of the 2007-2008 crash, caused by deregulations started during the Reagan era and continuing through Dubya (yes, including Willie). Remember Neil Bush and Silverado S&L? Lincoln S&L, the Keating Five (John McCain), Enron?

Last edited by pueno on Fri May 30, 2014 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st off, I said the following is plagiarized. Secondly they are direct quotes from Obama himself. The source is Obama.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pueno, if you are correct, then why do we need an even larger government?
pueno

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
1st off, I said the following is plagiarized. Secondly they are direct quotes from Obama himself. The source is Obama.

Oh. I misunderstood.......... you're claiming that Obama himself said that he played more golf, took more vacations, raised more money, and ignored more crises than Dubya?

Really?

My post only addresses YOUR assertions, not your plagiarized partisan horseshit.

stevenbard wrote:
Pueno, if you are correct, then why do we need an even larger government?

Huh?

How the hell does that question follow from anything?

Anyway, you on the one hand scream about Obama not creating jobs -- and on the other hand scream when the federal government creates jobs that employ people and allow them to pay income taxes.

So, which way do you want it?

Oh, wait............ some facts:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 1 of 35

Jump to: