myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Chaos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to the audio and don't think that's the point. Giggling about getting someone off, who she clearly believes raped a 12 year old girl, gives some insight into her character. Lawyers can be put into distasteful situations, but they can also be disgusted by the outcome. Not Hillary. It is also a stark contrast to the inevitable "war on women" nonsense that she will relentlessly pitch.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen...embrace Hillary...barring a huge turn of events(Rethugs actually nominate a good candidate), she will be your president....
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Hillary defends a rapist of a 12 year old girl, and laughs about getting him off. And you liberals want her as president?

If you actually had any semblance of intelligence, you would realize after listening to the audio that the State destroyed the physical evidence in the case. As a result, the State agreed to reduce the sentence because of the weakness of their case. The State did not have to do that. There could have been a trial. The State elected not to have a trial. Hillary did her job you fool, that is what lawyers do. The guy "got off" as a result of the incompetence of the State and that State's decision to offer a plea bargain. If Hillary had convinced the guy to plead guilty as charged and have him spend years in prison when there was no physical evidence against him, you would criticize her for that.

I would rather have a person who understands their job and does it well as President, than a fool who has no clue as to how our legal system works.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Gentlemen...embrace Hillary...barring a huge turn of events(Rethugs actually nominate a good candidate), she will be your president....

Given your track record on predictions, I now have a glimmer of hope! But I agree, as we can see from the post above, giggling about getting a child rapist off won't sway the sycophants or single issue voters. Who knows, since the press got burned last time, perhaps they will actually ask some tough questions. She clearly doesn't like that and may feel it's all too much bother.
jp5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:

Uh...no thanks.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr G ..you a veddy funny guy. Hang your hat on my GDP prediction if it suits you. My bullishness here is well documented, and maybe overly stated-maybe even annoying to some....
BTW- When is the Apple , post -Jobs, Asian competition crash happening?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggsy, Boggsy, Your memory is as narrow as your world view. My comments ref Apple were in response to your continual posts, about two years ago, that Apple stock was ON FIRE! It became the most valuable public company, the stock price went through $650. I commented that, in my view, the stock was overvalued and I would lighten my position. Which is precisely what I did. The stock dropped 30% within a few months. I'd call that a crash. At that price it once again became a reasonable value. I also commented that Apple's dominance would be seriously challenged by Asian competitors over the next few years. That is exactly what is happening.

When the handle on GDP hits 7% and we see strong employment growth (your prediction more than 4 years ago) perhaps your memory will return.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr G....please. Your view was that as an investment you would rather invest in Exxon, than Apple. Your worries were centered around Apple sans Jobs, and competition from Asian manufacturers. Well, both of those events have occurred, and Apple is still worth $555B, a mere $126B more than Exxon. Let me know when the Exxon over Apple as an investment thesis will play out, while you're at it, let me know when Tesla is going to crash as well.
Again, you're missing the point. Sure, I was wrong on GDP. But, dead right on my bullishness.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, with ADD again:

Quote:
Hillary defends a rapist of a 12 year old girl, and laughs about getting him off. And you liberals want her as president?

Hillary laughed at the incompetence of the prosecutor. They blew the case. It was a very elementary mistake. Loss of the chain of evidence. Went right over your head?

She was not the liberals first choice for president--Obama took off in the primaries--at least because of her support for the Iraq war. Both of the Clinton's lack the courage of their convictions--they govern by continuous polling, and don't have the courage to go against a poll. But who is their on the Republican side that is superior? Bad judgement John McCain? How does that Sarah Palin albatross smell by now? Thurston, 47% of American's are freeloaders? Put the dog on the roof now. Shrub? The New Jersey blimp? Rick, "foot in his mouth" Perry?
J64TWB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I drive with my dog and TWO cats on the roof. In the same cage!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 6 of 35

Jump to: