myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
A new twist
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpeter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:24 am    Post subject: Anybody get some Reply with quote

I sailed at point Judith yesterday, tried out the new Sealion. There were some good waves and I got a few good rides, but wind was LIGHT, I would say 8 to 14, avg 10. Looking at yesterday on point Judith light sensor data avg was showing much higher while I was out. That meter must read high.
Re-learning light air essentials, Uphauled twice, waterstarts to kneel on the board, 1hand on the mast waterstarts. Sailing effortless in 10mph was pretty nice, even though it was slow.
I need to figure out how to carry the board and rig together, given no footstraps.

Jay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: