myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
War!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah doggie
. Putin isn't the only enemy of America who wishes the Republicans were back in power. I have been seeing several anti Obama quotes from other world leaders who hate the US.
It wasn't that long ago that the highest principles of democracy were widely practised in the US. We chose a leader and stood with him or her. Half the time it was the other party but we got past election rancor and followed the new Captain of the ship for the good of our country.
Next time we changed parties and followed the new guy.
The present attitude about Obama was set by the GOP in the first days when O had no policies but the Senate GOP leader vowed to stop Obama regardless.
Limbaugh was loudly applauded for saying he wanted America to fail rather than prosper under Obama.
I feel sad for my country falling so low. Other conservative posters here seem to have no problem with this or have embraced the new normal- Screw patriotic support of our nation and turn up Talk Radio.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Limbaugh never said such a thing. He said he wanted Obama to fail at implementing his foolish policies.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying I buy this, but it is a very interesting read for the preppers out there.

Pollster: Kiev-Style Revolt ‘Coming to America’

Former presidential advisor says “soft corruption” will lead to domestic disorder

Paul Joseph Watson

Pollster and former presidential advisor Pat Caddell warns that the rise of “soft oppression” and corruption in the United States will facilitate a violent Kiev-style uprising in the streets of America.

“What we’re seeing in the world… in Kiev… is American values at work. These people and the rest of the world are saying ‘we’re not putting up with this and we’ll put our lives on it,’” Caddell told Fox News.

“In this country a populace equally dissatisfied with its political class and its leadership. We don’t have the same overt oppression, but we have a very soft oppression of complacency and corruption,” he added.

Caddell then made the bold claim that the jaw-dropping scenes of rioting and near civil war witnessed over the past few weeks on the streets of Kiev were coming to America.

“And the American people… what you’re seeing there… they need their own outlet for that… it is a warning… because it’s coming,” said Caddell.

This isn’t the first time that Caddell has warned that the increasingly corrupt and onerous actions of the federal government are threatening to spark domestic disorder.

Following a 2011 Rasmussen poll which found that just 17 per cent of Americans believe that the U.S. government had the consent of the governed, Caddell asserted that Americans’ lack of confidence in their leadership is so fervent that they are now “pre-revolutionary.”

It would be naive to think that the innumerable riots, mass demonstrations and political uprisings across Europe and the middle east over the past three years have gone unnoticed by the federal government.

As we reported earlier this month, some fear that the U.S. Army’s construction of a $96 million dollar ‘fake town’ in Virginia is part of long standing preparations to drill for martial law in America.

In 2012, an academic study about the future use of the military as a peacekeeping force within the United States written by a retired Army Colonel depicted a shocking scenario in which the U.S. Army is used to restore order to a town that has been seized by Tea Party “insurrectionists”.

The study dovetailed with a leaked U.S. Army manual which revealed plans for the military to carry out “Civil Disturbance Operations” during which troops would be used domestically to quell riots, confiscate firearms and even kill Americans on U.S. soil during mass civil unrest.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote from John Kerry on Russia.

"You just don’t invade another country on phony pretext in order to assert your interests,”

Humm? I seem to remember doing that somewhere recently.

Guess what goes around comes around. I wonder why he chose those exact words?
westender

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the Obama hating GOP'ers I like to point out that you only have yourselves to blame for us having our first black president. If Bush's NeoCons hadn't screwed things up so bad,,, well,, you know the rest of the story.

The market has been doing great and the rich are getting richer. Quit your crying. Laughing Laughing Laughing
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frederick23 wrote:
Quote from John Kerry on Russia.

"You just don’t invade another country on phony pretext in order to assert your interests,”

Humm? I seem to remember doing that somewhere recently.

Guess what goes around comes around. I wonder why he chose those exact words?

Exactly. The Democrats could have stopped the impulsive Bush from going into Iraq, had they had the guts. The howls from conservative (especially far right) a few months ago stopped Obama from going into Syria. Both sides are culpable.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

westender wrote:
To the Obama hating GOP'ers I like to point out that you only have yourselves to blame for us having our first black president. If Bush's NeoCons hadn't screwed things up so bad,,, well,, you know the rest of the story.

The market has been doing great and the rich are getting richer. Quit your crying. Laughing Laughing Laughing

If you are only worried about the 1% then your opinion is golden. However, even though I'm in a pretty good position, and have benefited greatly from this money printing orgy, I am worried about the future. Average per capita GDP has fallen over the last 5 years. Average salary down. Average hours worked down. Percentage of population working, down.

But I worry that when the money printing is over, the chickens will come home to roost, and we will all have to pay the piper.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
The howls from conservative (especially far right) a few months ago stopped Obama from going into Syria.

Yep. Result: Putin was encouraged to blow our paper tiger aside and invade the Ukraine. Presidents of Republics are supposed to decide for themselves, based on wisdom and sound advice, rather than caving in to polls and howls.

Is China encouraged to escalate its move on Japan? Iran on Israel? Of course.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Finally, this weak Obama is dismantling our military. I can only pray that his moves are technologically motivated..

How quickly we forget. The last top-level administration official to strongly and loudly advocate substituting technology for boots on the ground was Donald Rumsfeld.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

westender wrote:

WTH are you talking about?
Worst day in a month for Dow, S&P as sentiment hit by crisis in Ukraine
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101460178

"Black president"? Nice race card play, when will you libs get over that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 2 of 36

Jump to: