myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
curious on music
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J64TWB

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:28 am    Post subject: curious on music Reply with quote

Am looking for new ideas on music. Need new blood in my ipod. Please rattle off 10 ideas? Curious what you guys (and gals) listen to or love.

Thanks,

Fred
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: curious on music Reply with quote

Currently Listening to Hugo, The Wyld, Malachai, Walking Def, Savoy, Zen Cowboys, The Crystal Method, Paul David, Paul Oakenfold, Tom Wilson

See what you think.

-Craig

frederick23 wrote:
Am looking for new ideas on music. Need new blood in my ipod. Please rattle off 10 ideas? Curious what you guys (and gals) listen to or love.

Thanks,

Fred
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

The ill mind of Hopsin 5, Frank Ocean, Metalica, Howlin Wolf, Dave Brubeck, The Beatles, social distortion, Frank Zappa, and Led Zeppelin 4.

My 16 year old son listens to Debussy, Ella Fitzgerald, some rock and a little hip hop, but he came in one day and said "Dad, you've got to listen to this guy, Hopsin". It blew my mind....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggsman iPod...mostly for pre-windsurf, post-windsurf, pre-MTB, post MTB, and commuting, or driving back and forth to SV.
Moe, Slightly Stoopid, Phish, the Green, Pretty Lights, Railroad Earth, G Love, String Cheese Incident......plus all the usual suspects...
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Boggsman iPod...mostly for pre-windsurf, post-windsurf, pre-MTB, post MTB, and commuting, or driving back and forth to SV.
Moe, Slightly Stoopid, Phish, the Green, Pretty Lights, Railroad Earth, G Love, String Cheese Incident......plus all the usual suspects...

Sounds like you've got Sirius XM channel 29, (Jam) on in your bmw!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

u know it!!. Audi , not Beemer. I am a big proponent of Pandora as well. especially for my Eurovan , which has no stereo.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first 3 albums from "Slightly Stoopid", a great surf/reggae/hip-hop/blues band from San Diego. Maybe the best band to ever come out of San Diego.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
stevenbard wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

u know it!!. Audi , not Beemer. I am a big proponent of Pandora as well. especially for my Eurovan , which has no stereo.

Of course, Audi! I suggest a Bose wireless rechargeable Bluetooth speaker for the back of the Eurovan. You can play Pandora or Grooveshark on those long trips to Waddel!

BTW, over the last 25 years I owned 6 Westfalia Vans. Dumbest thing I ever did was sell the last one.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
stevenbard wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Of course, Audi! I suggest a Bose wireless rechargeable Bluetooth speaker for the back of the Eurovan. You can play Pandora or Grooveshark on those long trips to Waddel!

BTW, over the last 25 years I owned 6 Westfalia Vans. Dumbest thing I ever did was sell the last one.

U know it brah. Ive got it. I have an ac charger in the van.I just set the bose on the back seat and operate it with the iphone from the front seat....NOT while driving , of course!!!
NW30....we are finally on to something. Slightly Stoopid is a great band. Its the first the thing I dial in , after 2 or 3 hours in the mighty pacific.
keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake Shimatabura plays music never heard before. What is that instrument ?
It was standing room only at the concert on Maui.
His first hit was While my Guitar gently weeps.
Harrison loved jakes version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: