myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
What did Christie know, and when did he know it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2633

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:

A quick click'n'skim implied to me that Christie’s settlement was merely paying the legal costs of someone he sued in good faith but in vain. IMO, that’s just an economical way to avert a countersuit and no indication he’s a bad boy.

“Google” doesn’t know what a “wager of assets” is, and I find no references to Christie stalking anyone.

In Christie’s two-hour unscripted public Q&A, he answered far more questions far more honestly and far more directly than Obama has in his entire public life. What else could he have done? So until proof emerges that Christie wittingly allowed the bridge to be blocked, he is innocent in our legal system and in any value system I consider honorable.

I don't read bajadean, but from your and others' comments I assume the rest of that paragraph is aimed at him.

BTW ... what evidence do we have that Christie is a bully? I don't follow him closely enough to have seen any. Besides, I'd far rather have a bully in the White House than an apologist who kowtows to Europe and the East.


Man, you really live in another dimension. A dimension where up is down, left is right, black is white, and 2+2=22. An imaginary dimension where Limbaugh, Fox, Beck, Rove, Bachmann, Palin, Cruz, Paul, Lee, Gohmert, Broun always tell the total complete truth and nothing but the truth, so help them God (hand on Bible).

And, of course, a fick-tious dimension where all your words are pearls of wisdom. And where the world is out to get you.





.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 5129

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pueno said...

and you forgot, where New Mexico is full of beaches. So is Iso your beach?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 961

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isobars,
My comment was directed entirely at the "boy wonder" of Baja, the twist was added by others and not my intention. The reference to a "wager of assets" was BD's idiotic challenge to a court case of winner takes the other's assets if he could or could not prove I was stalking him....I know, it sounds laughable....I can't believe I'm even writing this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pointster



Joined: 22 Jul 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Maybe you shouldn't feed the beast under the bridge?


Hey, us trolls got to eat too! We rely on the dumbness, uh, I mean kindness, of strangers (and stragglers). And, it is almost impossible to get delivery when your only address is " under the north end of the Aurora Bridge" (and they never make a second delivery!).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 885
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Isobars,
My comment was directed entirely at the "boy wonder" of Baja, the twist was added by others and not my intention. The reference to a "wager of assets" was BD's idiotic challenge to a court case of winner takes the other's assets if he could or could not prove I was stalking him....I know, it sounds laughable....I can't believe I'm even writing this.


Troll cry baby of nail pounderville. Again it is never too late to get rid of that whiny cry baby posting and educate yourself to your potential.

In light of your aggressive sicko actions I believe I may have been correct. Sometimes you just have to trust your instincts when dealing with what I believe is a unstable right wing sickos. Again it has been shown over and over again in the USA and world that right wingers including religious right wingers are waco terrorists as a norm not the exception. Lets change the bet to be in about 1 year a more reasonable sum to be determined, depends on a few circumstances.

Like I said I was able to profile the anthrax mailer when it occurred and emailed a FBI profiler I saw on TV who was so wrong about it back then, he said it was a ME person. I emailed him and give him credit he dialoged with me he was anamet that it was not a right winger because one of the anthrax mailings was to one of Rupert news companies. I debated him because right wingers all play the media victimization game. A few years ago a pew poll where self identified conservatives about 18% of them claimed Fox is liberal. With that poll I could have convinced him. So my profiling of right wing terrorists was spot on. And I see your aggressive troll posting is elevated so I do believe my clues about you are could be accurate. So give me a year to free up some time and expendable cash and we can go for it. From your postings I personally see a very aggressive escalating pattern. Plus I believe you defend racism with your deflections to add to the profile that I would not trust. I really have no respect for anyone who defends in any way racism and believe those types are also.

Next part in a year or so will be proving it in a moot type of court if you will agree to the challenge. Since you claim to not be a racist, Will you agree to an all black moot court jury? we use Nevada law and definition for stalking including internet stalking. sounds like fun ha...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.


Last edited by bajaDean on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 885
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
Mr. Fick-shun wrote:

A quick click'n'skim implied to me that Christie’s settlement was merely paying the legal costs of someone he sued in good faith but in vain. IMO, that’s just an economical way to avert a countersuit and no indication he’s a bad boy.

“Google” doesn’t know what a “wager of assets” is, and I find no references to Christie stalking anyone.

In Christie’s two-hour unscripted public Q&A, he answered far more questions far more honestly and far more directly than Obama has in his entire public life. What else could he have done? So until proof emerges that Christie wittingly allowed the bridge to be blocked, he is innocent in our legal system and in any value system I consider honorable.

I don't read bajadean, but from your and others' comments I assume the rest of that paragraph is aimed at him.

BTW ... what evidence do we have that Christie is a bully? I don't follow him closely enough to have seen any. Besides, I'd far rather have a bully in the White House than an apologist who kowtows to Europe and the East.


Man, you really live in another dimension. A dimension where up is down, left is right, black is white, and 2+2=22. An imaginary dimension where Limbaugh, Fox, Beck, Rove, Bachmann, Palin, Cruz, Paul, Lee, Gohmert, Broun always tell the total complete truth and nothing but the truth, so help them God (hand on Bible).

And, of course, a fick-tious dimension where all your words are pearls of wisdom. And where the world is out to get you.





.
yes added the poor right wing are such victims of reverse racism and the media....
_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2633

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
yes added the poor right wing are such victims of reverse racism and the media....


Don't mess with the froot loops.

.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 5129

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris, a bully? You mean like this:

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/01/carl_lewis_says_chris_christie_scandal_puts_his_old_allegation_in_new_light.html

Tried to scare Carl Lewis out of running for Senator, spent $78,000 in attorney time trying to get him off the ballot.

Then there's this:

Quote:
One of the most persistent stories that dogged Christie in his 2009 campaign was his unusual financial relationship with a top aide at his federal prosecutor office, Michele Brown. Christie lent Brown some $46,000, which he says was to help a family friend through a rough patch.
But critics argued that the move was an improper conflict of interest heading into a gubernatorial campaign since Brown was in a position to help Christie in a variety of ways. Her job included handling FOIA requests, including those from Governor Corzine’s campaign, for example.

And in one instance, she argued to colleagues in favor of wrapping up a major corruption probe before July 1, when Christie’s successor took over the US Attorney position, a move that ensured credit for the case would clearly flow to Christie. Brown resigned shortly after news of the loan broke and, according to the New York Times, she paid off Christie’s loan in October 2010.

It wasn’t the only allegation of conflict of interest that Christie fought off. The then-US Attorney testified before Congress on a series of no-bid monitoring contracts worth millions that he awarded to various law firms. One contract, worth up to $52 million, went to former Attorney General John Ashcroft, Christie’s old mentor. Another former US Attorney chosen for a monitoring contract, David Kelley, had previously investigated Christie’s brother in a stock fraud case in 2005 — he was not indicted while fifteen others were.
http://americablog.com/2011/10/numerous-chris-christie-corruption-scandals-would-re-emerge-if-he-ran-for-president-in-2012.html

BD is correct about scandals associated with both his first campaign and his second, where he was sued for making false statements. Corroboration can be found here: http://books.google.com/books?id=sr1I6UMvrikC&pg=PA49#v=onepage&q&f=false

Of course, these scandals could well endear him to the lunatic fringe that has taken over the Republican Party.

BD--it is better if you tone down the rhetoric and cite your sources.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reinerehlers



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 961

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
Next part in a year or so will be proving it in a moot type of court if you will agree to the challenge. Since you claim to not be a racist, Will you agree to an all black moot court jury? we use Nevada law and definition for stalking including internet stalking. sounds like fun ha...


Na, just sounds like you're nuts more than anything. Wasting court time with such nonsense is a crime on its own. Plus, you're building such a strong case to plead insanity after you lose that I'd be wasting my time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 3512
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is hilarious. I know this thread focuses on one lying Republican, but this is priceless.
Wisconcin Governor Scott Walker:
I remember, I was a teenager, had just become a teenager and voted for Ronald Reagan — limited government, you know, smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense. You knew what you were getting. You knew how a Reagan administration, a Reagan presidency was going to be better for you.
Problem is Walker was 13 in Nov 1980, and 17 in Nov 1984.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 13 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group