myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Windsport, late fall2013 issue ISOBARS glorified
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
U2U2U2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with 4 issues a year, you cant hardly keep abreast of events, trends, new products, reviews ( need to find tests elsewhere I suppose)

There are and have been some fine articles, how too, McGiver tips, all manner of helpful topics.

Between the adverts, good means they should stay in business, and photos, not much space left. Photos are great

not enough content.

renewed my sub, cant go wrong with the best North Amer can magazine for that kinda money

http://www.k4fins.com/fins.html
http://4boards.co.uk/
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are ya done?

Once again, you guys prove Mitch's assessment of your behavior: personally and without merit attacking anything and anyone you disagree with plus inexplicable, stupid, frequent lies such as someone's (pueno or KC, I presume) claim that I write for Windsport.

I realize I can be obnoxious when I so choose. However, I seldom give a damn if it emphasizes a valid point, and it beats the hell out of you guys' endless false ad hominem.

BTW … the magazine editor didn’t respond to my request for a hard or digital copy of the published article, and it’s not on newsstands near me.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I realize I can be obnoxious when I so choose. However, I seldom give a damn if it emphasizes a valid point, and it beats the hell out of you guys' endless false ad hominem."

I guess he's saying there's always an excuse for bad behavior, if he chooses to act that way. Sounds kind of childish to me.
keycocker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK that is the last time I get Iso to jump like a puppet any time I pull his strings.
I wanted this thread to include proof that he is constantly lying about not being able to read our posts, while calling one of us a liar about something he read in our posts.
kmf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Westender said

"Wait, What?

IWindsurf Clique,, is that an aspersion? It's not like Windsport has one that's any better than the one that's supposedly here. "

I'm thinking that the Iwindsurf Clique that is referred to is the group of individuals on this thread that have well over 2000 posts on this site, and yet are all accusing each other of having big ego's.

The pot and the kettle are both black.....

KMF
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread should be consigned to the Politics Forum where the players can bark at each other to their heart's content. Let's keep this section for windsurfing.
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
OK that is the last time I get Iso to jump like a puppet any time I pull his strings.
I wanted this thread to include proof that he is constantly lying about not being able to read our posts, while calling one of us a liar about something he read in our posts.

I have explicitly stated several times that I AM reading all posts related to the public interview of me, as part of my initial agreement with Mitch, in fairness to people wanting an honest response to legitimate questions, and to see whether Mitch's assessment sunk in with any of you. You simply got caught in yet another lie and are trying to weasel out of it, we haven't seen a legitimate question in many weeks now, and it's obvious none of you learned anything from his independent exposé and public humiliation of your so-called Mean Girls behavior.

Thus MrGybe is right: this thread needs to be banned to the political garbage dump.
U2U2U2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your opinion is noted. MR GYBE

Consider the title and individual mentioned, and you should be able to do 2+2

and not read it.

There is nothing political about this thread

http://www.k4fins.com/fins.html
http://4boards.co.uk/
keycocker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See. It is so easy to get him to lie out in public. First he didn't know who wrote my first post so it was maybe pueno.
Now he admits he read it.
Kinda pathetic way to introduce himself , but revealing.
At this point he goes back and edits it,then claims he doesn't know what I am talking about.

Last edited by keycocker on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The full title of the non-windsurfing forum is "Politics, Off Topic, Opinions". That is the proper place for this thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: