myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
WINDSPORT interviews Isobars. Please join in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. He's really taking it seriously. Unique human, that iso.

This is a joke, right?

daviddk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is his wet dream come true.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya please make the paper this is printed on extra soft. I don't want to chafe my anus. Maybe you can make it scented with some aloe too. It would give, "pain in the arse" a whole new twist.
maxpowers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso, how old are you? Other vitals? Height, weight, hair color?

It's cool to make jokes. I like laughing at myself. But come on, make them funny. Don't just puke out the same old boring jokes we've heard hundred of times before. The guitar thing was kind of funny. Not sure whether it applies yet. But it was funny.

If you guys want to make claims about Iso, could you please provide a quote and link (for context)? I'd like to see for myself.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxpowers wrote:
If you were to assign responsibility for when a post turns bad, what portion of that responsibility would you say you own and how much belongs to others?

If “Turns bad” means, “Goes totally, falsely personal”, the score runs at the very least 99.9% to 0.1% against them, as it has since the day Wardog called me a lying racist almost 20 years ago. Being apolitical back then, I didn’t know that was Leftspeak for, “I’m out of facts and am losing the argument”, so I earnestly and politely proved otherwise. Today, at least 2,000 such false personal attacks later, I ain’t so damned nice about it anymore. But even now, I attack individuals only when I can and do meet three requirements they cannot: it is necessary, it is relevant to the topic, and I can prove my allegation.

If “Turns bad” refers to voicing a differing opinion within a thread, we may be even. Yet how else can a questioner learn and choose than by seeing both or all sides of any complex issue?

maxpowers wrote:
It appears that there is a distinct group of people who would characterize themselves (and you may too) as sort of online adversaries, enemies or just people that really don't like each other. How did this come about?

It began in my case when they (and I) learned my politics are right of center. That warrants being stoned to death in this crowd. I will remember until I die how one of them, initials PB, responded when a really nice conservative WSer asked a simple question. My refusal to kowtow to their edicts, epithets, false accusations, and insistence that there’s only one acceptable way to skin each windsurfing cat compounded the issue.

maxpowers wrote:
Do you ever troll?

You mean say something I do not believe just to elicit a response?
Never. Not once in >30,000 posts in many forums. Many of them here, OTOH, actually boast about doing so.
westender

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many days can you go without getting on Iwindsurf to read or write about something.

Do you have an alarm or alert to notify you of activity on a thread you are involved with or do you just get on to check and how often would that be thank you.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderated for Reason #1. (Even if it's a quote from a PM and an 'explicit joke'.) -BMM
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso: "I have asked, demanded, wheedled, and begged for almost 20 years for them to provide even one instance of any lie...I've ever posted."

It is impossible to prove your boast is a lie when you refuse to provide the facts to back it up.

I am still waiting for you to prove that you have "...have beaten many lawyers in several venues..." Because you refuse to provide the facts to prove it, there is no other conclusion than your boast is in fact, a lie.

Until you provide the proof, your boast is a lie, and that lie then makes this another lie: "They have failed 100% [to provide even one instance of any lie], for the most obvious reason: to my knowledge, there are none.

That makes two lies in this thread alone. I wonder how many other lies there are in your 12267 posts?

You will probably conveniently ignore my post as part of your "kill file". A place where posts go that you don't want to answer on the weak premise that my post is somehow offensive to you. All I am asking is for you to back up your statement with facts. Why is that so difficult for you?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

News Flash...Mr Fick...5'9" 185 is NOT lean. Im 6'0" 184, and need to lose 8. Get real. Next you'll say the Tri-Cities are a nice place to live.
johnl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with that one. I'm 5'8 and 185 and don't consider myself lean. Lean was my bicycle racing weight of 160...... But I would be happy with 175 Cool
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 11 of 25

Jump to: