myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Stolen trailer with 14 SUP boards from Alameda

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riptide

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Stolen trailer with 14 SUP boards from Alameda Reply with quote

http://www.bayareakiteboarding.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12487&sid=64be66d5fadbe2ffaa81b88a65d5ce46

Dear Friends and Family. I'm sure most of you know TJ and the amazing guy that he is. He needs to introduction, he loves the ocean and is a good man of service and compassion. He had a SUP school(pure water sports) that he has build up with honest hard earned money and bought a trailer and boards and was giving the nicest the most affordable lessons and rentals in the bay Area. I was also very happily helping him out with lessons. Long story short for winter we found a spot to park our trailer with all the gear in it by the boat launch in Alameda. By encinal highschol. Yesterday when I came to check on the trailer it was missing. With all the locks broken. Did the police report etc. But pretty sure they re as clueless as it gets. There was approx 20K worth of gear in it and the 12 ft 2 year old trailer. Some of the boards were. A few RRD inflatable and solid SUP's mostly whşte and grey. SUP ATX boards both inflatable and solid. Blue ,Red and Orange in color. around 14 paddles mostly carbon ,sup atx. Life jackets grey and blue. Wetsuits with no arms kayak style mostly red and black. And the trailer was easy to find 12 ft white .has a small but visible hit I believe on its left side close to the tire. ofcourse a broken door handle etc. please keep an eye out. maybe we get these guys.
TheItalianJobber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...wow, that's just not right.
Pictures posted: http://www.bayareakiteboarding.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12487&p=87047#p87047
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: