myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 342, 343, 344 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not from Malibu, certainly Not a Guru!
techno900

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From mac's post:
Quote:
The charter school law will allow the mostly white towns of Cornelius, Huntersville, Matthews and Mint Hill outside Charlotte to create their own charter schools and limit the enrollment to families living within their borders. And state legislators agreed to allow municipalities across North Carolina to spend property taxes on local schools, a right that until now was reserved to counties and the state, according to the Raleigh News & Observer.

So, towns that are mostly white shouldn't be allowed to have charter schools? And they want to limit enrollment only to families living within their borders? Shocking!

Further down in Mac's post:
Quote:
As of school year 2014-2015, more than 1,000 of the nation’s 6,747 charter schools had minority enrollment of at least 99 percent, and the number has been rising steadily.

Gee, 1000 charter schools that are made up of 99% minorities, and a mostly white community can't have one?
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900, how easy do you think it is for black folks to be able buy a home or rent in those almost exclusive white communities? Virtually impossible is my thought. History is full of this kind of thing. Also, in today's reality, Republicans have been using district gerrymandering as just another strategy and avenue to control power and action to deliver what they want.

I don't know about what you think, but the idea of Balkanizing public education in the name of "school choice" and paying for it with taxpayer dollars is an absolutely horrible idea. The whole thing stinks of segregation to me. But, leave it to the southern states to try to carve a path back to the past.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photographic history of a man who managed to not be a racist from June 14, 1946 until suddenly becoming one November 9, 2016. Remarkable, ain't it?

My neighborhood has dozens of black and Hispanic people living in it. We don't even yawn when we see them dating the white girls here. It's normal.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, do you have a photo of Donald Trump with Louis Farrakhan?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump thinks that liberals are unfair to him,,, hahahahahah look at the picture next to mad-dys kind of church....

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Photographic history of a man who managed to not be a racist from June 14, 1946 until suddenly becoming one November 9, 2016. Remarkable, ain't it?

My neighborhood has dozens of black and Hispanic people living in it. We don't even yawn when we see them dating the white girls here. It's normal.

Ya such a low level thinker... that guy would screw his best friends wife behind his back....one day and the next be giving the guy a hug saying he was his best friend... oh thats right he really was known for doing that....

https://www.mommyish.com/donald-trump/

The President Used to Boast About Having Sex with His Friends’ Wives, So Good Job, America!

Quote:
The excerpt in question discusses some of Trumps, uh, proclivities. Apparently, he has a thing for infidelity! Not surprising, considering he started dating his second wife while still married to his first and bragged about grabbing women by the pussy on tape while married to the third. But as it turns out, his taste for extramarital activities wasn’t limited to his own relationships.

In his book, Wolff claims that Donald would devise plots to get his friends’ wives in bed, using lies, scheming, and jealousy to make it happen.

“Trump liked to say that one of the things that made life worth living was getting your friends’ wives into bed. In pursuing a friend’s wife, he would try to persuade the wife that her husband was perhaps not what she thought”, according to sources interviewed for the book. Wolff goes on, “Then he’d have his secretary ask the friend into his office; once his friend arrived, Trump would engage in what was, for him, more or less constant sexual banter.”

“Do you still like having sex with your wife? How often? You must have had a better fuck than your wife? Tell me about it. I have girls coming in from Los Angeles at three o’clock. We can go upstairs and have a great time. I promise.”

All together now: VOMIT.
While this was going on, this sexual conversation that will require an entire gallon of brain bleach to remove from my memory, Trump would have the wife of the friend listening in on speakerphone. Presumably, after the wife heard her husband say disparaging things about her to Donald Trump, she would run into Trump’s arms and bed. This man is the president*, you guys.

mac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to bet $100 that she was a Trump voter.

Quote:
It’s a business that has existed for as long as there have been summer vacations and borrowed lawn mowers: A pint-size entrepreneur offers to endure the rage of a summer sun on a neighbor’s behalf, pushing a lawn mower across high grass for a small fee.

Last week, in Maple Heights, Ohio, that entrepreneur was Reggie Fields, a 12-year-old middle schooler who is the owner and mower-in-chief of Mr. Reggie’s Lawn Service. His sister and two cousins also provided manual labor in their neighborhood outside Cleveland, working a rake and a broom to corral clippings.

That’s what they told Lucille Holt-Colden, 51, who encountered them at a Dollar Tree where they were purchasing a gas canister and some lawn bags on June 23. Holt-Colden thought it was a good investment. Her grass was growing taller, and her $20 would be used to keep this particular group of black youths off the street and out of trouble.

She was mostly right.

As Reggie and his troupe were finishing up her yard, a Maple Heights Police SUV rolled up in front of Holt-Colden’s house.

When she saw the police through the window, she was surprised. Then, when she learned what had happened, she was outraged — and reached for her cellphone to share it with the world.

“My neighbors that stay in that house right there,” she said, swiveling the phone as it recorded her on video. “So I guess I have a line where part of it is not my yard. They called the police to tell the police that the kids was cutting their grass. Who does that? Who does that?”

She captioned the video: “This is RIDICULOUS!!!” a phrase she repeated several times during an interview with The Washington Post, along with “Who does this?”

Reggie, it seemed, was not just getting a lesson in summer business economics; he was also being schooled in the 21st century phenomenon known as #LivingWhileBlack.

You can click on this link to find pictures of the dangerous looking kid. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/06/30/a-white-woman-called-police-on-a-black-12-year-old-for-mowing-grass/?utm_term=.2ddbae2677c1&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Do you suppose she sent a text message to George Zimmerman?

Anyone who is not outraged by the increase in these incidents is just not paying attention.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Punks
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh look, a brownshirt posting. In support of the orange-headed fool who wants his supporters to beat up liberals. Fascism.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 342, 343, 344 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 343 of 457

Jump to: