myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
To the contrary Mac, Thomas feels Blacks have the ability to survive and thrive without liberal intervention. They don't need anything from the government to excel. You on the other hand just don't give people of other races the credit they deserve. In your heart you feel they are inferior to your superior judgement.

My father-in-law was a farm worker who came here from Mexico. He never took welfare and is a millionaire after 50 years of hard work.

I can't imagine taking welfare, and having self esteem. The 2 don't mix. Why would you want to push dependency on people of other races? There is nothing more sickening to the human spirit than being dependent on a "superior" government.

Your assumption that any man who isn't white like you needs a step up is racist and wrong.

you are funny with your incongruent statements you believe are facts. Again you seem to be a person who thinks the USA is number one in something. Well we are not close to the top economy in any way. standard of living? NOPE. but in your mind. again what you do is look at what the ones that are doing better are doing, you do not do as the ones who are doing worse. So the best in the world for quality of life are all euorpean nations. These are the ones with the greatest social networks to help those who fall in the cracks.

There is nothing more sickening to the human spirit than listening to you on a "right wing hate" of a government of the people for the people.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
He called him a mongrel, not a chimp just to be clear. However Nugent doesn't speak for anyone I know. He is a foul mouth shock jock. No more...
he is a card carrying right winger...

Note the establishment of the republican party do not tell him to leave the party...

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I misspoke regarding senators. There has been 5 Black Republican senators, and 5 Dems throughout history.

Bajadean, America was just ranked 39th in terms of freedom. Our economy is in ruins at the street level, but the multi national corporations are profiting mightily. I do not wear rose colored glasses.

As for racism, I'm sick of hearing it as a political tool. You who use is like Mac shouldn't. As he is keen to say, he is an asshole too....
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
stevenbard wrote:
He called him a mongrel, not a chimp just to be clear. However Nugent doesn't speak for anyone I know. He is a foul mouth shock jock. No more...
he is a card carrying right winger...

Note the establishment of the republican party do not tell him to leave the party...

Neither do the Dems tell Sharpton or any number of Muslim fanatics to leave their party.
windoggi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
He called him a mongrel, not a chimp just to be clear.
Thanks for clearing that up, Bard. That makes all the difference.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and did you hear about the other "non racial" story of the day? A confederate flag and noose found around the statue of the first Black to attend Ole Miss.

I am sure it was just a couple of "liberal black kids" having some fun with their southern heritage.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frederick23 wrote:
Oh, and did you hear about the other "non racial" story of the day? A confederate flag and noose found around the statue of the first Black to attend Ole Miss.

I am sure it was just a couple of "liberal black kids" having some fun with their southern heritage.

Seeing as the "knockout game" is going on weekly with Blacks knocking out Whites, there is no moral high ground here. And, BTW, there are many circumstances where Libs have infiltrated various conservative functions and flown their false flags.

Does Freddie's Fashion Mart and Al Sharpton ring a bell? It couldn't get more racist than Sharpton.

I'm the only one here (?) in a multiracial and multicultural family. I know the difference, and have seen both sides. Even today, women comment to my wife, "oh, you don't look Mexican". Does that mean my wife couldn't accomplish as much as her liberal White neighbors because they raise the idiot flag? BS, there are plenty of idiots to go around, and I'm tired of liberals spreading the news that other races can't make it without help.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
stevenbard wrote:
He called him a mongrel, not a chimp just to be clear.
Thanks for clearing that up, Bard. That makes all the difference.

You forgot the part where I called him a "foul mouthed shock jock" Very nice liberal twist on the truth.
keycocker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would get tired of hearing people say that,too,if I heard it a lot.
My wife is Euro. Every one of my living descendants has a Spanish last name.

Would you know of a single instance of a liberal saying that other races can't make it without help?
Just asking, never heard a lib say that. They seem more willing to help poor people though. Many of them are minorities but not another race.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Seeing as the "knockout game" is going on weekly with Blacks knocking out Whites, there is no moral high ground here.

On November 24, 2013, in Katy, Texas, an elderly African-American man was attacked and hospitalized. Two weeks later, Conrad Alvin Barrett was arrested after allegedly showing an off-duty police officer a video he recorded with his cellphone of himself perpetrating the attack, explicitly referencing "knockout". Investigators revealed that there were other videos on his phone where he uses racial epithets and a video where he questions if he were to attack a black man in a knockout game attack would the story receive media attention.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 33 of 457

Jump to: