myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 196, 197, 198 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commuted not pardoned. Such a big difference. Let's look at the hall of shame--Nixon, Agnew, and Scooter.

You must be so proud to root for the convicted felon team and complain about allegations.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as far as Mark Sanfords lie I could not careless about it. But since it had to do with potentially abuse of state money it could be an issue. If he was a holly roller saying before that he was part of the religious right wacos, then also yes I have a problem with it. But never dug into those details.

As far as Clintons, well I do not care about a person lie to protect his family from shame. Yes the right wing spent 70 million and the first special prosecutor findings were there was no offense by the Clintons. He was a partisan right winger, that was not good enough with the haters, so another right wing zealot was appointed and he did not find one offense by the Clintons that he was hired to investigate.

Now the Reygun and Nixon offenses were all while in office and not of a personal nature. They were of violating the laws they were elected to enforce. Reyguns offenses were the cause of the marines in Lebanon to have died. Reygun cut and ran from Lebonon and supplied with trading arms for hostages the explosives in Lebonon that killed the american Marines.. Nixon was also using ME money and started the entire chain of events in Iran, Nixon was the Shahs good buddy.

Give me 70 million in todays dollars and I promise you both Bush senior and Bush the idiot would be exposed. Again bush Jr was getting investments from daddys ME friends (when daddy was in government VP and President) in the millions 30 years ago and he never hit oil with any of his oil exploration companies and a sweetheart deal where he barely or did not invest but made bank after getting a city to pay for a baseball stadium. Man would I like to have 70 million to get into these with a special prosecutor that was a ultra liberal partisan running the show. and really dig into his national guard stuff. Would be great to put Rove under oath in front of a federal grand jury..

Remember Bush jr wife Laura is the only presidential wife that killed a person, her ex boyfriend.... we could have done some digging there.... There is no statute of limitations on murder...

Last edited by real-human on Tue May 05, 2015 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Gybe's silence can only mean that he is unable to name the Republican Presidential Candidates who are not: "the classic scheming, unprincipled politicians that normal voters despise."

I guess Mr. Gybe is of the opinion that all of the current politicians are the same - "scheming, unprincipled politicians that normal voters despise."
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=393&v=pXx6Y8LKJ_0

Dershewitz makes perfect sense on Baltimore.
mac

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or perhaps mrgybe's silence means he approves of the total takeover of the Republican party by big donors like Sheldon, the Koch's, and the hedge funders, who are screening the right wing boys to make sure they will cut regulation and sacrifice health for profits, and cut all of the taxes on the rich and speculators.

Talk about unethical.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt it. In a previous post pointing out the unethical behavior of the the banking profession, he lauded the fines the industry was hit with...siding with the Elizabeth Warren line of thinking . So, I think Mr. G is in favor of continued regulation , in particular the banking industry...He's a Dodd -Frank kinda guy.
pointster

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohio Gov. John Kasich seems to be a pretty honest, principled guy who would make a good GOP candidate. Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb, also a standup guy, would make a good Candidate for the Democrats. Both are to the right of where I stand politically, but illustrate that we do have some decent people to chose from. I lean toward Bernie Sanders, who is also a principled person.

I think both Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush are credible candidates, and either would be a capable president. However, I just don't like the idea of political dynasties.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I doubt it. In a previous post pointing out the unethical behavior of the the banking profession, he lauded the fines the industry was hit with...siding with the Elizabeth Warren line of thinking . So, I think Mr. G is in favor of continued regulation , in particular the banking industry...He's a Dodd -Frank kinda guy.

Boggsy, Please don't invent things I have said. There are enough people here who do that already.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a little embellishment........
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Mr. Gybe keeps ducking the question, perhaps he should change his handle to Mr. Duck Gybe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 196, 197, 198 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 197 of 457

Jump to: