myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was listed as the police report for the shoplifting incident in Ferguson. If true this was a unquestionable murder by the officer. The only thing on the scanner was theft of a box of cigars, shoplifting value not known. So a reasonable person can assume a misdemeanor. So the police call was to send an officer to the store for a theft of a box of cigars.. That is it. no detailed description and only one person and no indication of felony anything going on or any good description of anyone.

https://cbsstlouis.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/doc-aug-15-2014-903-am.pdf

page 10, an officer responding at about 1158 , stealing, black male wearing white shirt. and the theft was a box of cigars. The call did not include any indication of force as I had suspected.

page 12 shows the shooter was involved in another call a 2 year old not able to breath arriving at 1148 and finished at 1200

https://www.aclu.org/files/assets/STLCounty_incident_report.pdf

http://www.scribd.com/doc/237538105/Michael-Brown-Offense-Report
police report for the shooting 14-12391

shows a time of 1201 for the reported shooting.

So SB with a call of shoplifting that they claimed the offending officer did not get because he was on another call, do you shoot a black make for jaywalking? Or say for a call of shoplifting do you shoot a black male with his hands up?

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing my hat goes out to anyone that can break the cycle of hate... This guy is a hero to me.

Just like for Senator Byrd, who grew up with a racist family. Amazing people who can break that indoctrination or shall we say brainwashing as a child. Specially in a atmosphere that shuns you for not being a racist in the south.

After all in the south they made white people pay a price with their lives for NOT being a racist. I know well as I have mentioned my father helped the first black family move into my town/subdivision in the 70s and we' were called horrible names, kids told not to play with us N loving people and the police had to park across our street because of the bombardment of death threats. And that was in the North, I can only imagine how bad it was in the South even in the 70s. Again even recently a black who was marrying a white were told they could not have the ceremony in the church in the south because of being black. That the congregation would not allow it.

http://www.ted.com/talks/zak_ebrahim_i_am_the_son_of_a_terrorist_here_s_how_i_chose_peace?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2014-09-13&utm_campaign=newsletter_weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_content=talk_of_the_week_button#t-103536

mac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps a few facts might shed more light, with less heat, on how prejudicial American society is to black men.

--Between 2005 and 2012, white police officers killed African Americans at a pace of nearly 2 per week. I'm sure that some of those shootings were justified--but not all of them. And I'm sure that argument by anecdote will remain the rights method of not caring.

--African-American drivers in Missouri are the targets of 92% of vehicle searches. Illegal items are found in less than 1/4 of these searches. Someone seems to have forgotten about the Constitution.

--If you look at drug use by ethnic group, African-Americans are jailed at a much higher rate than Caucasians, for similar crimes, and with much longer sentences.

But all of this is, according to Bard, Obama' s fault.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac if you'd followed my prior remarks, I am not a supporter of the war on drugs. I tend to lean toward Rand Paul on this. I do however believe life long use of marijuana is very dangerous to individuals.

With regard to Baja's wild protestations, I never said the cop knew or didn't know. BUT THE PUNK KNEW. This would have changed the way he reacted to an innocent cop just asking him questions.

If you knew you'd just robbed a store you'd react differently than if you were innocent, right? That is a pretty good explanation of why he beat the shit out of the cop.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Mac if you'd followed my prior remarks, I am not a supporter of the war on drugs. I tend to lean toward Rand Paul on this. I do however believe life long use of marijuana is very dangerous to individuals.

With regard to Baja's wild protestations, I never said the cop knew or didn't know. BUT THE PUNK KNEW. This would have changed the way he reacted to an innocent cop just asking him questions.

If you knew you'd just robbed a store you'd react differently than if you were innocent, right? That is a pretty good explanation of why he beat the shit out of the cop.

as far as you belief that is fine. You have your right to beliefs. But who cares about your or my beliefs. You are welcome to educate us to some facts that support it. Some people believe their is a tooth fairy too.

As far as the so called punk who was going to go to college. I will buy into your profile a bit. So Can you site examples to back your claim that a person who had smoked Pot was more violent than others. And can you cite examples where a shoplifting person with no priors has ever been unsafe to society that needed to be killed. ever if those numbers can be shown I will buy into at least your premise. But will not buy into an unlawful harassment (jaywalking), or a shooting with hands up or fleeing for the same.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja, the punk knew he was guilty. It didn't matter if the cop thought he was.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The punk kid and the innocent cop? Seems like you've already made up your mind based on your twisted prejudices. I'll hold off judgement until all the facts of the case come in and are validated.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
The punk kid and the innocent cop? Seems like you've already made up your mind based on your twisted prejudices. I'll hold off judgement until all the facts of the case come in and are validated.

Chandler, there are plenty of facts out already. I agree they should be confirmed.

Look, I don't like police. I don't like the militarization of police in this nation. I distrust a lot of what I hear when it comes to cops. But if this officers eye socket was blown out like reports said, I will have no sympathy on this thug. Just watch the store video of him robbing the store and you tell me he's not a thug.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
if this officers eye socket was blown out like reports said, I will have no sympathy on this thug. Just watch the store video of him robbing the store and you tell me he's not a thug.

Thug, schmug. Eye socket, schmiesockit. A young, capable 290-pound assailant is life-threatening, by definition. IF Brown was rushing the officer, deadly force is legal in most states. Only after that IF is resolved do we know who was at fault. Ya don't rush a cop or shoot a non-threatening person without consequences.
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Joe stepped in it again.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Joe-Biden-Shylock-bankers-Jewish-community/2014/09/17/id/595193/?ns_mail_uid=95491427&ns_mail_job=1586501_09172014&s=al&dkt_nbr=z8eri9ym
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 99 of 457

Jump to: