myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The donations to the officer come with so many racist remarks they put a watch on the comments section to remove them before too many back up.
I wonder if he really wants the KKK to support him that much.
Sad.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

Damn, you're smart, you've got it all figured out, and w/o even having to go thru a tedious, worthless trial!!!!!
Where do you come up with this awesome insight?
Hell with the courts, we've got bajaDean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do us a favor, stay in Baja.

Oh, and you might want to read this just for shits and giggles, the murdering Ferguson cop is getting more donations for his defense then that gentle giant Brown is, oh well.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/23/support-darren-wilson-rally/14495459/

The right wing hero Zimmerman also made bank with his donations too. Again there are many racists willing to fund racism. Racism has grown in large areas after Obama won the election too. The racist sites/groups have gotten many new members and contributors just because Obama won.

So if you are trying to find a cause and effect link you are not proving it with your crying game.

again he came from a department that obviously knew how to hire their special kind. So much so every single one of them were fired. Why would anyone hire someone from a racist fired department. Notice how that did not make the national news when all of them were fired.

Not saying they could not be retrained if they were not racists, but seems this police chief does not know how to investigate even a hire to not be hiring from a firing for all being in a racist environment.

wow did that post hit a nerve in you or what... going McVeigh on me for posting some pertinent background information on the atmosphere he worked under. it is very relevant.. don't you agree. ... as far as your love of me goes... too bad and thanks for the realizing I am at least smarter than you is very obvious..

nw30

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

wow did that post hit a nerve in you or what... going McVeigh on me for posting some pertinent background information on the atmosphere he worked under. it is very relevant.. don't you agree. ... as far as your love of me goes... too bad and thanks for the realizing I am at least smarter than you is very obvious..

Going McVeigh on you?
Yeah, I'm going to rent a u-Haul, fill it up with fertilizer, drive it down to Baja, and blow the whole place up.
You need to get a grip, maybe a lap band surgically place around your brain to cut down it's activity about 50% so that you can see a bit more clearly.
Nobody is out to get you, I promise.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

Going McVeigh on you?
Yeah, I'm going to rent a u-Haul, fill it up with fertilizer, drive it down to Baja, and blow the whole place up.
You need to get a grip, maybe a lap band surgically place around your brain to cut down it's activity about 50% so that you can see a bit more clearly.
Nobody is out to get you, I promise.

The McVeigh comment is for going nuclear post for no reason... I know you are not coming... or physically threatening.

again have had one right winger a KKK member bring a gun out before and one rush fanatic wave a knife after he bragged about stealing all the signs of a dem and the police let him off because it was a right wing area.. And as I said my family getting real threats for my father helping the the first blacks move into our town. Again that was a colleague from a national lab that worked with my father. you are nothing like these, and i did not see you as threatening anything.

seems you are the one that needs to get the grip.. and see more clearly.

so maybe you can explain why the obama election victory got many more people to be joining the hard core right wing racist groups,
why zimmerman was able to raise so much money and how this officer being fired in a racist group that has to be extraordinary to have to fire all is not pertinent.

My guess would be releasing he was a member of a entire police department fired for being racist will drive up his donations to higher levels...

nw30

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I know from past experiences that I shouldn't get into a convo with you but I feel I should ask you this question.
Let's say it was a black cop that shot a white youth of that same age and similar background, as in w/in the past half hour, strong arming a shop owner and shop lifting in the process.
Then lets say that we have a white Attorney General, and he goes in there and talks to nobody but the people on the white side of the issue.
Wouldn't the white AG be labeled as a profiler? And shredded in the press as being one?
I say that Eric Holder is a profiler, plain and simple, and your liberal press, that you say doesn't exist, is giving him a pass, as are you.
That's fucked up, Holder is a profiler, as are you.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Okay, I know from past experiences that I shouldn't get into a convo with you but I feel I should ask you this question.
Let's say it was a black cop that shot a white youth of that same age and similar background, as in w/in the past half hour, strong arming a shop owner and shop lifting in the process.
Then lets say that we have a white Attorney General, and he goes in there and talks to nobody but the people on the white side of the issue.
Wouldn't the white AG be labeled as a profiler? And shredded in the press as being one?
I say that Eric Holder is a profiler, plain and simple, and your liberal press, that you say doesn't exist, is giving him a pass, as are you.
That's fucked up, Holder is a profiler, as are you.

Liberal press I have not seen any factual posts that show it is liberal, that is another thread, you have not showed your case when 95% plus is right wing radio.

I am not aware of black police that have a history of beating and killing whites. So till we see a history of that as being typical it is a non-issue. Again we do not have equality in the USA for blacks. When all jobs, money, and pay are statistically equal then I believe we have a metric to indicate some sort of equality..

But in USA whites in too many areas of authority still include racists. Just that one police department that all were fired is major. Just that the secret service claims they do not discriminate but send racist jokes go on all white retreats wearing hood and hanging black effigies is not an indication that racism is alive and in the top tiers of many areas, again I was not quoting the secret service from 60 years ago when blacks had to sit in the back of a bus, have black entrances and could not go in many places. This was an agent that was on the protective detail of Obama the candidate.

Do you really believe secret service agents hanging black effigies should be in a government/security position?

isobars

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTH is wrong with profiling? If a witness says a perp is 8 feet tall, green, 80 pounds, and has fluorescent hair down to her waist, why waste time looking for or questioning Danny Devito? And what's wrong with questioning someone cruising slowly down the street at 3 AM in a neighborhood in which he obviously doesn't live? The likelihood he's buying drugs or sex is pretty high if he's white, well-dressed, and driving a big Mercedes in a low-rent district of South Chicago.

Oh, get over it. I've been profiled, as in pulled over at 65 mph on a rural highway because I fit a profile including my skin color. Had my car been stolen, as the profile implicated, I'd have gotten my car back.

No, this wasn't in a low-rent district of South Chicago. It was in Nowhere, Alabama in about 1963.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have plenty of celebrity and wealthy neighbors who look like they should be pushing a shopping cart.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
WTH is wrong with profiling? If a witness says a perp is 8 feet tall, green, 80 pounds, and has fluorescent hair down to her waist, why waste time looking for or questioning Danny Devito? And what's wrong with questioning someone cruising slowly down the street at 3 AM in a neighborhood in which he obviously doesn't live? The likelihood he's buying drugs or sex is pretty high if he's white, well-dressed, and driving a big Mercedes in a low-rent district of South Chicago.

Oh, get over it. I've been profiled, as in pulled over at 65 mph on a rural highway because I fit a profile including my skin color. Had my car been stolen, as the profile implicated, I'd have gotten my car back.

No, this wasn't in a low-rent district of South Chicago. It was in Nowhere, Alabama in about 1963.

Investigating a crime as a result of an eye witness description is not "profiling".

Stopping a vehicle without probable cause because it looks out of place is a violation of the 4th Amendment. Don't even look at the 2nd Amendment, but walk all over the 4th Amendment? Right.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people on this forum who routinely throw accusations of racism around should read this article. This is what happens when society is cowed by the fear of such accusations

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11059138/Rotherham-In-the-face-of-such-evil-who-is-the-racist-now.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 87 of 457

Jump to: