myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

my issues with you is your derailing a discussion with nothing that has to do with it for one. Second as I posted factual some 60% of the right wing in one state are racists and you change the subject in essence to defend racists. When you change the subject that is where I believe it shows you are defending the racists. But when a factual source is cited and you post something that has absolutely with the subject again I do believe you are in essence defending racism.

You're kidding, right?

You ever notice that all the threads here go on tangents? Does that mean that someone is trying to derail the message that the original poster was trying to make? Last week some of us were talking cars, were Swchandler, KC and I trying to derail how the economic recovery was really doing? I don't think there is one thread on here that stays on topic. Does everyone have an ulterior motive when they do so? Did you read my post about the political bigotry? Would you agree that it has become a disgusting aspect of American culture? I would, and it has become more prevalent with each trip I take down there. Would you agree that "political bigotry" and racisms are along the same lines? I would, it just seems like a reason to make blanket statements about the "rabid right, libtards" and whatever disparging comment seems fitting. Do you excuse that, or condone it because you so enjoy it?
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

my issues with you is your derailing a discussion with nothing that has to do with it for one. Second as I posted factual some 60% of the right wing in one state are racists and you change the subject in essence to defend racists. When you change the subject that is where I believe it shows you are defending the racists. But when a factual source is cited and you post something that has absolutely with the subject again I do believe you are in essence defending racism.

You're kidding, right?

You ever notice that all the threads here go on tangents? Does that mean that someone is trying to derail the message that the original poster was trying to make? Last week some of us were talking cars, were Swchandler, KC and I trying to derail how the economic recovery was really doing? I don't think there is one thread on here that stays on topic. Does everyone have an ulterior motive when they do so? Did you read my post about the political bigotry? Would you agree that it has become a disgusting aspect of American culture? I would, and it has become more prevalent with each trip I take down there. Would you agree that "political bigotry" and racisms are along the same lines? I would, it just seems like a reason to make blanket statements about the "rabid right, libtards" and whatever disparging comment seems fitting. Do you excuse that, or condone it because you so enjoy it?

He's simply a believer in the worst in people.
I'm sure there must be a clinical name for it.
I know there are slang names for it.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

You're kidding, right?

You ever notice that all the threads here go on tangents? Does that mean that someone is trying to derail the message that the original poster was trying to make? Last week some of us were talking cars, were Swchandler, KC and I trying to derail how the economic recovery was really doing? I don't think there is one thread on here that stays on topic. Does everyone have an ulterior motive when they do so? Did you read my post about the political bigotry? Would you agree that it has become a disgusting aspect of American culture? I would, and it has become more prevalent with each trip I take down there. Would you agree that "political bigotry" and racisms are along the same lines? I would, it just seems like a reason to make blanket statements about the "rabid right, libtards" and whatever disparaging comment seems fitting. Do you excuse that, or condone it because you so enjoy it?

yes, it is definitely a well known way of derailing a topic, and that you are that oblivious is very strange. In fact you can goggle it you will find many discussions of how trolls disrupt threads and you are the absolute classic to it. Maybe you are that ignorant as you claim, but that would mean you are awfully dumb.

The american un-civil discourse started well over 20 years ago when druggy hero of the right Rush Limbo and newt defined it. Remember Rush Limbo was attacking the looks of a presidents daughter in the media when because she was protesting . He did the same to Chelsea Clinton a teenage girl, so did McCain raise money off a attack of her. Rush even addressed attacked the appearance Attorney Reno as Butch. Females as feminazis for wanting equality. And you can not show one liberal talk show host during that time that ever did the same. It was never countered by liberals who took the high road and only recently did liberals decide that enough is enough and some vocal still not nearly the gutter as right winger in the media started dishing it and does so in a 10 fold.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

I know there are slang names for it.

specially when acting in a trolling manner on a race thread to get it off topic would specially be a racists goal...

Last edited by real-human on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Do you excuse that, or condone it because you so enjoy it?

Question answered.

Last edited by KGB-NP on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:56 am; edited 3 times in total
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:
Do you excuse that, or condone it because you so enjoy it?

Question answered.
your false equivalencies are so pathetic it is unreal.

for instance comparing political discourse to a human right advocacy is so childish.

The fact that you really believe there is some equality of them is laughable.

Last edited by real-human on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm:

Quote:

Some here never disappoint him.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Maher, you poorly educated fool. The
Duck Dynasty guy likened gays to bestiality--and violated his contract. But you like it when conservatives violate things.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must rebut Isobars screed about Duck Dynasty. It is hateful attitudes about gay people that lead damaged people to kill people like Mathew Shepard.

This says it well:

http://intheparlor.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/what-you-believe-about-homosexuality-doesnt-matter/
beaglebuddy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is quite apparent now from the latest information that the Mathew Shepherd case had nothing to do with him being gay but instead was about drugs and money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 6 of 457

Jump to: