myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No outrage here, I just don't agree that people get a "huge pass". It just may not be immediately apparent what price they pay.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, it's a good thing that racism is dead, and Republicans helped kill it. Otherwise, someone might shoot up a group of people he thought were Jewish. Might even be an angry old white man.
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
No outrage here, I just don't agree that people get a "huge pass". It just may not be immediately apparent what price they pay.

It's less the price they pay and more the price that you and I and society pay -- figuratively and literally -- when people are unproductive.

I like your basements, by the way. Kudos.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks and stay tuned for a site update. We finished some in $100k+ price range lately that I will be adding to the portfolios.

Wait, are you stalking me? Wink
windoggi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Boy, it's a good thing that racism is dead, and Republicans helped kill it. Otherwise, someone might shoot up a group of people he thought were Jewish. Might even be an angry old white man.
He must be bumming out big time...didn't get a single Jew and now he gets to spend the rest of his life in prison. At least he can get some tattoos on his face.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the Brucie story Pueno or Iso? Cliff notes please.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frederick--pm Dan Weiss, or look for it on the site. Too long to summarize, and I wasn't involved so it doesn't light me up like it does some.

This will give you a little taste: http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19129

and

https://iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16792&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=200
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Thanks and stay tuned for a site update. We finished some in $100k+ price range lately that I will be adding to the portfolios.

Wait, are you stalking me? Wink

Not at all. Complimenting your skill and craftsmanship. It truly is impressive... the kids would say "awesome, dude." And they'd be right.

If more young people could do half of that (while keeping their fingers attached), then we'd all be in better shape.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

backed by big right wing bucks... running for US Senate

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/16/meet-wacko-bird-greg-brannon-the-tea-partys-secession-backing-public-school-hating-hopeful/

Quote:
Republican Greg Brannon said he moved to North Carolina due to his admiration for the late Sen. Jesse Helms, and he vowed to emulate the obstructionist conservative if he can unseat Democratic Sen. Kay Hagan next year.

During his time in public office, Helms fought against interracial marriage, held up disability rights legislation and funding for HIV prevention, opposed a bill establishing a national holiday for Martin Luther King Jr. and never renounced his support for racial segregation.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Frederick--pm Dan Weiss, or look for it on the site. Too long to summarize, and I wasn't involved so it doesn't light me up like it does some.

This will give you a little taste: http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19129

and

https://iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16792&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=200

Finally get it now. WOW! To be honest I'm surprised Dan was involved in that soap opera. Wazzup wit dat? I got some good laughs out of what I did read.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 39 of 457

Jump to: